[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foolishness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (276KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1300x1500px
How do I not fuck up guys?

There's this girl (how clichéd) and we got onto the conservation of how many sexual partners we've had, and it turns out that of all her guy friends, she's had something with at least 3/4 of them. For whatever reasons this made me livid, I went on about how easy I thought she is (we've hooked up) and that she should learn to respect herself and that wamjam. She went quiet, I realised what I just did and began to quickly apologize for what I said but I know I hurt her, and the rest of the night even though she said it was alright and she understood I didn't mean it, I still feel like I hurt her a lot.

Why am I such an idiot /adv/, what should I do?
>>
>>17425315
yeah, you're a dumbass. she's allowed to sleep with whomever she wants. you're probably jealous because none of YOUR female friends want to sleep with you. by slut-shaming her, you're the one being disrespectful.

:^) grats m8 u just screwed ur chance of being with her by being a virginal white knight
>>
Its the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

She already knows this about herself. Hearing it from someone else would have just validated that.

Just act like iit never happened. You may ha ve actually helped her.
>>
>>17425315
Autists gonna autist.
>>
>>17425345
agree with this anon. I just hope you haven't fallen for this girl. There is always at least one hovering girl that fucks her way through a group of friends and she is not gf material and she knows what she is
>>
>>17425345
You think man?

>>17425393
I haven't fallen for her, but that brings up the next issue cause I believe she may have fallen for my dumbass.
>>
>>17425458
she fell for every one of the guys so don't pat yourself on the back. If I were you I'd back out
>>
>>17425458
Yeah I would back out as soon as possible.

You're still an ass for going off on her. It's her life she can do with it what she wants.
>>
>>17425487
>>17425559
Thanks you guys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.