[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babys father is all depressed and angry. Says horrible things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (420KB, 1571x1161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420KB, 1571x1161px
Babys father is all depressed and angry. Says horrible things in front of baby like "i wish i was dead" "i wish i never became a dad" or curses me out.

Baby is not old enough to walk/talk so I guess he thinks since she is not crying or spazzing that she doesn't understand. But even the dog gets insanely stressed when he does this.

I primarily raise her and she is an amazing girl - very observant and intelligent and sweet. She just has an amazing personality.

I am very worried about the impact this has on her-- if she is going to turn into an angry brat like her dad or just have anxiety issues. She sometimes will lightly bang her head against the wall and I can sense how stressed out she is by his outbursts.

What do I do?? All the talking in the world doesn't seem enough to make her father grow up and act more mature. Do I remove us from the situation and cut off contact with him???
>>
If you want to try to help him, get him to see a psychiatrist. But this will only work if he wants to get help.

Otherwise, you are not responsible for him, but you are responsible for your daughter. If you can't/don't want to help him, it would be best to leave.
>>
>>17425307
He wont see a psychiatrist.
Part of the whole immature mentality in my opinion he thinks the fact that they charge for their services is proof they are scumbags and he doesn't trust them.

He can be a really great dad and people often compliment him and tell me how great he is but they don't see the behind the scenes massive meltdowns that happen all too frequently and always in the exact same way.

It breaks my heart every time it happens and my sweet little girl has to bear witness to the most chaotic, disturbed behavior.

Is the life of a single mom something better for her? I am sure she would have a new father figure in her life at some point, but its hard to know whats more stressful for a baby so young.
>>
>>17425321
If he won't get help then things are not going to change. I think that a life of absolute love from one parent will do better than a toxic environment and you having to leave her to handle his meltdowns all the time.

Only you can judge how bad it actually is.
>>
>>17425279
Leave the faggot?
>>
>>17425321
>Is the life of a single mom something better for her? I am sure she would have a new father figure in her life at some point, but its hard to know whats more stressful for a baby so young.

Single moms are a disaster.

Look for youtube videos by Stephen Molyneux about single moms.

Now, some "dads" are an even bigger disaster...perhaps.
>>
Well, he is afraid his life is over.
>>
>>17425649
By the way, dummy, research is not done on YouTube.
>>
>>17425658
Even if he is, it doesn't give him the excuse to be an asshole.

I'm a parent. I know how hard it can get. But I do my damndest to make sure it doesn't affect my kid. When I had to deal with postpartum depression, I got help. And it made things better.

If he refuses to get help, he's being a willful asshole, which is even worse.
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773KB, 1065x852px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773KB, 1065x852px
>>17425670
Yes, yes, but OP may be able to get through to him if she can figure out the basis of his fears.
>>
>>17425682
OP said herself "all the talking in the world". I imagine she has tried, and tried again. Obviously she would want to salvage the relationship. But if she has really tried time and again and nothing has changed, then she has to be the one to make the change.

If he won't get help no matter how much convincing she tries, then it's gonna take a more drastic measure. If he realizes he's losing her, that can work when words can't. And if it doesn't, it'll be good she got out anyways.
>>
File: 1470274770778.png (351KB, 473x414px) Image search: [Google]
1470274770778.png
351KB, 473x414px
>>17425279

How does saying stuff like "i wish i was dead" and "i wish i never became a father" make the baby upset.

no offense, but maybe you should calm down you seem really focused on blaming him instead of your own insecurities

seems like deep down, you regret your decision to have a baby with this man. You're paranoid that he isn't going to raise the baby right, probably causing him to be a nervous wreck with constant pressure of keeping you happy.

you're projecting alot, saying that it upsets a baby who cant even walk and that it somehow upsets the dog. You probably aren't a nurse or a veternarian so what do you even know.

your solution to the situation is the key to my analysis, you want to leave. You have no desire, not any single idea of how to handle it better than to sever connection from the dad when the child is that young. You're pathetic. He probably hates you lol
>>
OP, how old is the baby? Is she sleeping through the night yet? How much sleep have the two of you been getting?
>>
>>17425321
Tell him to stop being such a weak bitch.

In those exact words.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.