[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I make a facebook account?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470203899457.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1470203899457.gif
2MB, 216x150px
Semester is about to start, should I make one?
Also last semester I said some stupid shit on facebook and this one girl tried to out me for it, luckily the pic of my face that was attached to the screen caps was super ant sized, low res, shitty lighting and angle, and I was way fatter then so my face is a lot leaner now, and I have a different hair style

It got like 400 something shares before she was v&nned by facebook and all copies of it were purged by the facebook staff

I haven't run into a single in person mention of it, I think most of the people who shared it didn't even go to my college and the few that do are all landwhale sjw's and I've come to find out that that group does not mingle with other groups

So basically 1) Is facebook even useful to use?
And 2) Can I make a new one without risking any of the old shit from April coming back again?
>>
Also my college has like 25000 people that go to it total
>>
>>17425149
>Also last semester I said some stupid shit on facebook and this one girl tried to out me for it
What did you say
>>
>>17425149
Facebook is useful, you should have one when you are in school. People use it for everything from checking out who you are before giving you a place to rent, to scheduling group stuff for school work, etc.

Just don't be a retard and keep your mouth shut when you get the urge to say dumb stuff. Everything you say can and will be used against you in the age of the internet so only talk shit where you are anonymous.
>>
tell us what you said, OP
>>
>>17425621
>>17425599
basically just said trump was good and told his opposition to eat a dick
>>
Not who you think, stop falling for the troll bait. Even Ray Charles could see that shit coming. Ya'll eat this shit up
>>
>>17425745
the fuck are you talking about? It got zero replies.
>>
I'm retarded, I don't need reasoning. Not in it for the replies. Sending mgs through code words to online friends. She's actually here too xD
>>
>>17425779
>>17425745
what are you guys even talking about?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.