[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being blackmailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1468491287204.png (552KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1468491287204.png
552KB, 600x697px
Okay guys, I have a serious situation here

>Be me, male 26
>be on tinder
>match with 18 year old (her profile says "I'm 17 and curious"

>we talk and she asks for my number
>we text, I mention hanging out for coffee or coming to her house
>she agrees and says okay Tuesday
>Tuesday comes and I ask if she still wants to hangout

>no response

>suddenly nude pics texted to me, tits

>I ignore them

>this morning I get a text saying "I'm calling the police about what you did with my daughter, unless you pay to replace the computer she destroyed trying to cover your ass"

He's been texting me about paying him like 200$ for a laptop in exchange for him not telling the police. Hes saying she's underage and thus I have cp on my phone (I deleted it immediately)

Its looking like a bullshit blackmail shakedown but I technically did have cp because she/he sent it.

I don't have money for a lawyer, any advice?
>>
Don't respond to his garbage. If you did not ask for nudes and they sent them to you of their own free will then it is not something you should be concerned of. This is also a common tactic to get people to give them money.

It's not illegal to try and date girls that are 17 years old. So long as you weren't actively soliciting her for nudes then you are all good. Continue to ignore him.
>>
I'd recommend Rocketlawyer, but the one time I tried it, I was just told to go see a lawyer.
>>
If worse comes to worse he will actually call the cops. And yeah you will probably be put under investigation. But you can't just be charged with the possession of it simply because they sent it to you. You didn't ask for it, and from what you have said you weren't soliciting her for images. I know that the system is rigged in a lot of ways, but I doubt you will get in serious trouble.
>>
>>17425160
I did respond because I had no idea what was going on. He said to send an Amazon Giftcard so I asked for his email to dox him

I also denied soliciting any nudes. I was just trying to get him to verbally blackmail me in order to show the police
>>
>Pay for the computer she destroyed trying to cover your ass

How the hell does he know any of your information then? All of it would have died with the computer.
>>
>>17425174

This. His story is bullshit.
>>
>>17425174
>>17425176

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Plus, tinder is an android phone app not for a laptop or computer and texts are obv sent via phone not laptop
>>
>>17425142
Call the police immediately and let them know what's going on and that this person is trying to blackmail you.
>>
>>17425142
Do you have proof you did not ask for it and that you never hung out?

If you never responded to the nudes you could be safe.
>>
>>17425282
I have text messages saved where she sent the pic and I ignored it. She also didn't respond when I asked for her address or when she wanted to hangout, I'm thinking more and more there is no girl and its just some dude running a scam

He texted me an hour ago but I ignored it
>>
>>17425298
Just ignore it.
Dont even think about it any more- block the phone number in your phone and move on
>>
>>17425301

Yep. He's trying to commit a crime. He won't actually call the cops.

You're good, senpai.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.