[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: witcher.jpg (267KB, 728x1019px) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
267KB, 728x1019px
So, long story short, it's over. Or is it?

Been together with a girl for about half a year, then she said she doesn't really love me as much as she used to. I got mad, threw her out of the house. We're not a "couple" anymore.

BUT

She still wants to be friends and begs me to fuck with her.
I made the mistake of shagging her multiple times, but it just felt like stress release I guess?
I decided to ignore her for a while, still felt like loving her, but now I just see her doing various stupid shit on facebook, like taking dance classes or whatevs. She started immediately after breaking up with me, said I was her only thing in her life and she needs to do something else too to "fill the gap".
I have no fucking idea what that means.

Anyway, now that I think about her and seeing her having "fun" or whatever, I feel absolutely mad. Everything about her makes me mad. She writes me on fb, but I just answer with several words, not even holding a proper convo.

I'll see her in a month, wondering what to tell her - last time she said she wants to be "friends with benefits" - which is kinda good - I get to fucking dominate that bitch every time, I slap her, choke her, pull her hair, cum inside - which is really, really great. She loves it. But on the other side - I don't really know what to feel about this.I just want to be truly loved.

So, wat do?
>>
>>17424930

>Been together with a girl for about half a year, then she said she doesn't really love me as much as she used to. I got mad, threw her out of the house. We're not a "couple" anymore.

Its over.

>She still wants to be friends and begs me to fuck with her.

Terrible idea.

>last time she said she wants to be "friends with benefits" - which is kinda good

No, its bad.

>So, wat do?

Cut off all contact.
>>
>>17424962
>>17424962
Guess you're right, thing is, I'll definitely get to see her during the next school year.

Also, I really don't get her. Everything was so great until this point, I don't know. She started saying how she's a terrible person, coming up with her own trivial problems that she made up herself, various stupid shit in general. I just was there for her, to help her get through it.

It's almost like she enjoys feeling bad? But with me, she had little to no problems to deal with. She kept saying how safe she feels with me, but when she's on her own, it's suddenly terrible. I don't know, she seems to get along just fine, after a month of almost no contact from my side.

I just think I didn't do anything wrong, well, until that point I basically told her to fuck off if she doesn't love me.
>>
>>17424930
Leave it alone. You're an ass for dealing with her feelings by throwing her out. You don't love her, your reaction to her shows it.

On some level you realize you have some power over her, being that it was you who ended it and you are the one who decides whether to get back together. That's some manipulative bs you need to watch out for - don't get used to using people's feelings against them. If you get used to it you'll ruin your chances for a happy life with the next person you fall in love with. Cut contact. She will do things to reach out or to get your attention because she's hurting. Let her hurt, ignore it. It'll heal. You'll both move on.
>>
>>17425272
> You're an ass for dealing with her feelings by throwing her out

Am I? What would you do if someone told you "You know, when I said that I love you, I lied"
I felt like I was cheated, betrayed. Empty. A part of my heart broke. I think my reaction was just. We didn't live together yet anyway.

Anyway, you guys are still right. Spent the whole night thinking about it. Gonna tell her we won't be seeing each other anymore.
I'm sure it will end alright, I'm going through the worst part of it and that's always hard.

On the plus side - I am very motivated and concentrated on anything I do.
I'll hit the gym like I always wanted to - I'm fine with being alone, but at least I'll use this experience to improve myself.
>>
She's playing u son. She's probably out doing the samething with other guys. She wants the sex without the commitment. Think about it
>>
>>17424995
women love feeling bad so they get attention
>>
>>17426360

My guess is that she was abused - this is the same pattern of behavior that abuse victims often show: anxiety, lack of self-worth, requiring validation from exterior sources, etc.

I've experienced the same thing with my first ex. I white knighted hard, thinking that I would be her rock and help her through everything - in the end I found out that it wasn't the right way to go about it. It fucked me up for a little while, but I'd like to think that I picked up the right lessons from it.
>>
>>17426710
Seems like we're in the same boat then, buddy. She said someone once spiked her drink at a disco and.. yeah..
I guess that kind of shit can fuck a young person up..
Thing is, we discussed it, she's over it, now she's even doing great, it seems. ( I can only see her facebook feed )
As if I was only there to help her temporarily, and now I might as well piss off, because apparently all her new friends and activities will compensate for my love..

But why am I even going on, I can't know what's going on in her head.

I'll just text her that we need to talk.
>>
>>17426459
I don't think so. I was her first real relationship. She never dated or even slept with any other guy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.