[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just said, that she wants to work as a hostess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: clube.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
clube.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
My girlfriend just said, that she wants to work as a hostess in gogo club. Her friend works there and she has very high revenue. Should I trust her (that she wont cheat) and accept her will?
>>
If you work in a gogo bar you WILL be fucking. Either convince her out of it or leave her.
>>
To be perfectly desu I wouldn't even worry about my partner having sex in a semi-prostitution-like setting. It's all about the money. No one's gonna mindbreak her and steal her from you, but she'll bring home easy-earned mountains of cash.
>>
>>17424579
You either trust her or you dont. You dont have to work in a gogo bar to cheat.
>>
>>17424604
Are you sure? She said her friend has been working as a dancer and now as a hostess, she never had any lapdances, no blowjobs, no handjobs, no nudity (only up to bikini).
>>
>>17424613
This. I know bartenders who keep their jobs just because they make hand over fist money. If she's never considered cheating on you before, chances are she won't here.
>>
It's not stealing if you get a fountain drink at the gas station you work at

It's not cheating if you fuck a client at the strip club you work at
>>
>>17424616
And you think she's say otherwise if it wasn't?
>>
>>17424624
No, but I want to trust her.
She said her only "job" will be: sitting and talking with man and offering them drinks.
>>
>>17424579
nope not a chance
if she were a stripper or entertainer you could assuming they're not an asshole, but someone on the outskirts of the periphery is more inclined to take risks
>>
>>17424579
I've known a few girls that worked as either a hostess or a dancer and they didn't cheat on their husbands or bf's. But only a few. The biggest problem is the environment and what goes on after hours. Lots of opportunities. If your gf is pretty she can make more dancing.
>>
>>17424754
She is really pretty and has nice body, but I dont think I would let her dance. But hostess, hmm, if her job would be only talking with guys.
>>
>>17424771
slippery slope anon. when she sees what some of these girl can make she'll be really tempted. the girls talk among themselves and the owner may make her an offer. almost all the hostess in 3 different clubs I've worked in have danced at some point. you will never know
>>
>>17424771
>She is really pretty and has nice body
She'll be doing private dances within the first month. A girl will not show or it will get really busy or all the other girls and patrons will complement her figure and she'll be up on stage
>>
>>17424779
even if? what do you think about them? how far did they go?
>>
>>17424627

>She said her only "job" will be: sitting and talking with man and offering them drinks.

Oh. That's pretty bad, actually. I thought you meant "hostess" like the girl that stands at the front, takes reservations, and guides people to their tables.

In this case, she's pretty much there for rich men to flirt with her. She WILL doubtlessly be pressured by clients for sex. If it's a seedier establishment, she'll also be pressured by her employers to have sex with the clients.

They can't require her to do it, none of this means she's definitely going to cheat on you. But there are some men that would consider this job cheating already, by its very nature, and they wouldn't necessarily be wrong. How would you feel if she went out drinking at bars, without you, every single night, for the purpose of "talking" to other men? Even if sex never happened?
>>
>>17424789
think about the hostess? Uh, they were there the same as me to make money but you realize quickly it is more about the hustle than dancing. You hustle you make a ton of money and the other girls are over in a corner primping and bitching about not making enough to cover the house charge that day. If your gf is pretty and has a good figure she will dance ultimately but simply being female in the club will get her propositions. Its because you look around you and see what some girls do to make a hundred more here and there that you convince yourself it's normal and there is a reward attached at the end so you do it too.
>>
File: Happy Dance.gif (597KB, 400x367px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Dance.gif
597KB, 400x367px
You're asking us if your girlfriend is a whore? How the hell should we know?
>>
>>17424579
I may be old fashioned but fuck this shit. It's mental prostitution. You think your gf would be cool with you drinking and flirting with old rich ladies at a cruise or some shit? Fuck no. Don't allow this. Have some god damn self respect!
>>
File: 1295967907173.gif (2MB, 321x216px) Image search: [Google]
1295967907173.gif
2MB, 321x216px
>>17424604
>convince her
>not telling her no straight up, and leaving if she ignores you

>>17424613
>how to be a cuck

>>17424615
Would you trust your girl to have self control?

>>17424616
>thinking she told the truth.

>>17424618
>chances are she won't here
>being this gullible

>>17424623
low energy bait

>>17424627
>No, but I want to trust her.
You're in for a world of hurt man

>>17424754
>implying they'd tell you the truth

>>17424771
>letting your woman serve and dance for other guys

>>17424807
>women are herd creatures
who would've thought

tldr; this shit is what single people do. If she wants to act like she's single, she can be single.
>>
>>17424613
C u c k
u
c
k
>>
Ouch that hurt, if only it were true xD When your S/O knows what you do, and how you do it. Its not cheating NEWSFLASH SHOCKER
>>
Let her do it and then start hanging out at strip clubs.
If she gets mad call her a hypocrite.
>>
Let her make dat money. Its a job >.> if things get a little "hairy" talk to her about it. Communication is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>17424579

this conversation is actually very short:

"I don't want you in this line of work. I can explain why, but wether or not you understand or agree with my explanation, my decision is final. It is important to me that you respect my wishes in this matter.

If you take this job, we are through, and we will not reconcile. So, choose wisely."
>>
>>17424579
Break up with her
>>
Op people are fucking horrible always expect the worst in any given situation
If she is in an environment that is constantly sexually charged and filled with dudes throwing themselves at her she will at some point cheat on you
Accept it or do something about it
>>
OP it looks like the only option you have left is to take the red pill and join the war against HYPERGAMYYYYYYY
>>
>>17425874
Sorry to bother you, mr.Professor, but cheating? Or maybe she`ll realize it wasn`t for her and she`d quit?
>>
>>17425913
Yes and perhaps it will rain malt liquor tomorrow after you win the lottery
>>
>>17426002
(Chuckles externally)
>>
Where? Which country?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.