[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kicked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1466248283362.jpg (174KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466248283362.jpg
174KB, 500x500px
I've been given a 2 days notice to pick up all my shit, my father's old car and 500 USD and then I'm out with no way to get back home. I live in California so it's impossible to even get the cheapest possible apartment here or probably anywhere on the US. What are my options here besides being homeless for the rest of my life or the army? I just need some guidance and tips from people who have been on similar situations.

There is no negotiation from my family's side. I'm a lvl 26 KHV NEET who reached his limit. I don't have a degree and I'm somewhat of an introverted social retard though I learned some basics like how to handle bills, a bank account and have a driving license.

I will be packing things and putting them in my car so I apologize ahead of time if it takes me a bit to reply.
>>
>>17424433
I mean, you have rights. someone can't just say you have 2 days to leave where you live, no matter who owns the place.
>>
>>17424433

squatters rights. if you have a job you SAVE and just squat as long as you can.

or alternatively you can go live out of your car for a month or two while also saving said money.

then you get an apartment. no its not cheap, you might have to do a shared living thing where you pay 300 bucks a month to share a room with four dudes, but its not the end of the world, better than being homeless, yeah?
>>
>>17424440
Yes they do. I don't even care about that place anymore. Nobody loves me anyway(besides my dog but I feed and care for her so she's basically forced to live me) so right now I am at the bottom two of of Maslow's pyramid. I just want to figure out a way to not be homeless and starve out. My priorities are getting food for me and my dog basically.
>>
>>17424454
>squatters rights. if you have a job you SAVE and just squat as long as you can.
I said I'm a NEET. No job, no degree, no work experience in the US.

>then you get an apartment. no its not cheap, you might have to do a shared living thing where you pay 300 bucks a month to share a room with four dudes, but its not the end of the world, better than being homeless, yeah?
How do I get an apartment with 500 USD on my bank account? Will some places not check at all?
>>
>>17424464

generally speaking you sublet, but like i said

>live out of car to SAVE UP
then you do it .

even here in los angeles i was able to rent out a room at 575 bucks a month, the guy didnt care as long as i paid first and last months rent up front though so there is that issue.
>>
500 bucks and you can't make it back home?

Do you live across the fucking ocean or something? Gas that baby up, grab a 44oz fountain and hit the road.
>>
>>17424433
Live off your car for a while, or just invest in a tent and some small, compact bedding and camp out. You will save the rent money this way. You're lucky California's weather isn't shit

Now you need to find a park or some place with toilets and running water so you can wash off and take care of your bodily needs. This is key for finding work.

Get a part time job (go to the golden arches, they don't care about your lack of experience)

Just go from there OP. Your life is just about to begin.
>>
>>17424550
>Get a part time job (go to the golden arches, they don't care about your lack of experience)
What kind of job can I look for there?
>>
>>17424566
he means mcdonalds lol
>>
>>17424433
Go somehwere.
Get a job.
Live your life.
It's time to grow up.
t. former NEET
>>
>>17424609

We all it the golden seagull here in Denmark lol
>>
>>17424433
>the army
Do this. You can use your money to put everything in storage. You'll have a stable job, will learn etiquette (if you try), food, shelter, and decent training with lots of opportunities after you get out of service (and lots while you're in).

As long as you have a high school diploma and aren't completely fucking worthless, you shouldn't have an issue. If anything, it gives you a chance to figure out what the fuck you want to do with your life.
>>
>>17424685
Depending on the cause of his neet status he may have been diagnosed with a mental disorder and disqualified from the military. He'll have to either hope they're desperate enough to give him a waiver or he'll have to lie about his mental health.
>>
>>17424510
>500 bucks and you can't make it back home?
As in they won't take me back.
>>
>>17424685
I won't join the army. I'd rather kill myself.
>>
>>17424824
Mind if I ask why? The US treats soldiers pretty well and you don't even have to do a dangerous job. It's also a good opportunity for personal development.
>>
>>17424835
I'm physically weak and suffer from asthma. I also had a fissure on my right foot when I was ran over by a car at 9 years of age. I just hate physical activities in general and I suffer from severe allergies to a lot of commonplace things like dust, cats, suffer from lactose intolerance and I'm allergic to common foods like wheat, eggs and other basic stuff they'd try and force me to eat.
>>
>>17424458
not legally.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.