[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ldr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Plus_converted.png (814B, 30x30px) Image search: [Google]
Plus_converted.png
814B, 30x30px
any advice? Im dating this girl, an ldr... Stupid of me to try but I really thought she would be ok... Gave me everything the first month and after treated me badly, I told her I wanted to break up but got sucked back in... 6 months in now and I want to leave, but everytime we talk she seems normal then goes into bitch mode and back... We skype all the time, and im just not sure how to end it... Every time im about too she crys and makes me feel bad... She even said that if I ever left that she would kill her self... Im scared she might... I told her to get help and she got mad at me...
>>
>>17424306

she wont kill herself, and even if she does its because she is so dumb that she'd literally end her life cuz a guy on skype said he doesnt want to talk anymore.

here is what you do
>im sorry i cant do this anymore, i am breaking up with you
>hit the send button
>hit the block button

WOW YOU DID IT.

no you dont need to have a long conversation. you already had several, she knows the shtick.
>>
"I'm breaking up with you. I wanted to do this for a long time and I don't know why I didn't sooner, this relationship was not making me happy. Don't try to contact me again, I'll just ignore you. Try to work on your temper and figure out some priorities, otherwise your life will go downhill really fast. You may want to seek help, as you have some emotional issues. I hope you will be happy and successful in everything you do from now on, but I don't want to ever see you again."

Send her this message, then block her on everything. She doesn't deserve any better and it might be a wake up call for her. You were enabling her insanity, which was destructive for her and unpleasant for you. There is no reason for you to continue this relationship. And stop feeling bad or guilty for her. She's not your responsibility and it's not your fault that she's emotionally unstable.
>>
>>17424353
Thanks for the advice, but maybe there is a nicer way of saying it? I know she's going to hurt... here I am now thinking of how she's going to act... I should also add that she's been blaming me for all the bad things to happen to her... I forgot to add that in the post
>>
>>17424393

then just write your own fucking letter with everything you wanted to say. emailo it to her, then block her.
>>
>>17424393
I don't think you should try to put it nicely. You want to get the message through. You want her to know that she isn't getting back together with you and she shouldn't contact you again. And you want her to know that this is mainly because of her and that she should try to change. Trying to protect her feelings will do nothing now. You wouldn't be able to, anyway. No matter how you put it you're still breaking up with her. At least be firm, direct and leave no question marks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.