[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison is brutal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: quirky.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
quirky.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
Male, 18 here. How do I never go to prison?
>Inb4 "don't break the law"
People can get sent to prison/hell if framed by someone who really hates them - this happened to me.

I don't want to go there because they will torture me with rape and beatings, something they tried last time and I was only in juvenile prison... The 1st thing I was threatened with is rape but prison rape is ignored by everyone. Feel sorry for me.
>>
>>17424105
move into a country with a working legal system
>>
>>17424105

by your own definition there is nothing you can do. you cannot control the outside forces.
>>
>>17424113
I'm already in USA for my whole life, I can't get citizenship in a better country. I was actually paranoid and thinking of moving to a state within USA that has the best prison with least rape. I would only go to a low level prison anyway, not maximum security (unless I'm framed for murder or something)
>>
>>17424120
Yeah I try to stay out oftrouble. This all started when I was 15, a girl in math class insulted me with "you belong in the special ed room" and I said "I'm sure you've already been there" and the class laughed at her in unison. Then she became really bitter towards me, very hateful, often hitting me (once I was laughing and accidentally looked at her, so she came and started hitting me and I didn't fight back being a male). I then was laughing with a buddy and made a gun sign (which was just me pointing, not a gun) and she and her friends got me expelled for "gun threats" and then I was found guilty in court even though it was inconsistent testemonies.
>>
>>17424139
Wow. That's fucked up.

Whats the best way, once in prison, to avoid rape?

Can I say I have AIDS? What if I don't wash my ass AT ALL, would that make a difference?

Can I realistically threat to tear a dick off if forced to fellatio? Like the Shawshank movie?
>>
>>17424158
>Can I say I have AIDS?
And become the bitch of somebody that's infected? Way too risky
>What if I don't wash my ass AT ALL, would that make a difference? Can I realistically threat to tear a dick off if forced to fellatio? Like the Shawshank movie?
Prison rape is about power, you try that shit, you'll get it beaten out of you.
If you want to hurt someone, you could bite his balls instead, and then gouge his eyes, but I'd expect a brutal reaction from his mates.
>>
>>17424158
Learn to fight dude. Muay Thai, Wrestling, Judo, boxing, that will make you much less of a target.
>>
>>17424234
In the typically American movie you see bodybuilders as big as houses in the courtyard.
Is that the norm? Against that nothing short of Krav Magá will do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.