[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a girl to grind on you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1463365977732.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463365977732.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Gonna go to parties in a few weeks, is it as simple as just walking up to a girl who is twerking and just putting your hands on her hips and bam?
>>
>>17424038
If you are sufficiently attractive and/or they are sufficiently drunk, basically yes.
>>
>>17424038
Try and make eye contact first, based on how she looks at you, you will most likely be able to deduce whether or not she wants to dance with you. Signs to look for could be her holding eye contact, sexy smile, winking, etc... If she makes eye contact and immediately looks away, obviously move on to someone else.
>>
>>17424070
That make sense, so try to get the go ahead before moving in?
>>
>>17424075
Yeah that will help you figure out if she is up for it before making a move, also lessening your chances of actually going in and touching her and she ends up not being keen, then she might get mad.
I am actually a girl that semi-frequents clubs if you have any other questions.
>>
>>17424082
When grinding should you let the girl make the motions and you basically mirror them?

Also are you allowed to grab her ass itself or no?

Also I dunno if my extreme will power can stop a hard on so if that happens is that the end get away or no?

And finally is there any chance of grinding escalating to more or is it a standalone thing?
>>
>>17424099
>When grinding should you let the girl make the motions and you basically mirror them?
Not really mirror them exactly, just go with the flow of things, whatever she seems to be into.

>Also are you allowed to grab her ass itself or no?
Personally, if I am already dancing with a guy in a club, I don't mind a good ass grab. You can go for it if it feels right, and gauge her reaction. You will probably know if she doesn't like it.

>Also I dunno if my extreme will power can stop a hard on so if that happens is that the end get away or no?
Most girls are gonna understand that it just happens and there isn't much that can be done about it. I know that I would understand and not make a big deal about it.

>And finally is there any chance of grinding escalating to more or is it a standalone thing?
90% of the time, a girl has already decided before she leaves the house if she wants to go home with someone. So if you have picked a girl that has already made up her mind and wants sex, it can definitely escalate if you play your cards right.
>>
>>17424121
So is playing your cards right basically eventually turning her around and starting to kiss her and after a bit of that saying "lets get out of here" ?
>>
>>17424147
Yeah essentially that is how it goes. I usually dance with guys front on from the beginning though, just touching and kissing. I would ask her name, if she is here with friends, a few things like that before asking her to come home with you. "Lets get out of here" personally turns me off so maybe phrase it differently.
>>
>>17424163
So keep everything short and sweet when talking, and then how do you ask her to come home with you

I mean damn this kinda seems to good to be true, too easy, like there is something I'm missing
>>
>>17424170
You kinda have to keep things short and sweet if you are dancing the music will be super loud.
Some girls go out dancing with the intention to have sex just the same as guys do, all you have to do is find a girl that finds you attractive and has already made her mind up that she wants to go home with someone.
As for how to ask her, after making a little small talk maybe ask "what are you doing later" or "where are you headed after". This will give her the hint that you want to ask her to come home with you, then if she still seems interested say something like "do you want to come back to mine for a drink" or "would you like to come back to my place". Most of the hard work is already done by now anyway, she has already decided if she wants to sleep with you or not, you just have to seal the deal and not say anything too weird.
>>
>>17424194
Alright one more thing

I don't actually live on campus, I live off campus and its not close enough for me to get any girl there any any amount of time she'd be cool with

Can I call on a buddy I know to let us come to his place for it?

And if that fails can doing it in the car work?

Or maybe just go to her place instead?
>>
>>17424205
First preference from those options would definitely be her place, if she lives on campus or somewhere that would be easier to get to. Work that into the conversation early so you know if you will be able to rely on it as an option later. While you are dancing ask if she is living on campus. Then when it comes time that you want to ask her to leave, you are gonna have to say something like "wanna go back to your place".
Its gonna be a case-by-case basis whether or not she would be cool with going to your friends place or doing it in the car. The likelier option is probably going to be the friends place. Maybe ask "hey, you wanna come and have a drink with me and some friends", then when you get there, introduce them, have a quick drink, and have him leave you alone ASAP.
As for the car, unlikely, but if all else fails no harm in mentioning it, she might say yes.
>>
>>17424227
Alright most people here live on campus or live close to campus so I think I'll rely on the her place route

Once we are there and the door is closed do I just jump straight into kissing and taking each others clothes off and bam?
>>
>>17424238
You gotta go by what feels right. If that is what feels right in the moment then do that, most girls will kinda stand back and wait for the guy to make the move so don't be nervous about it, if you have got this far then she wants you to make the move. Just pretty much get straight into it, ask her what she likes. Most guys wont do this because they don't like being vocal when it comes down to actually having sex but it really helps you figure out if what you are doing is actually any good.
>>
>>17424252
Hey should I try to talk to her on the ride to her place or walk or keep my mouth shut. Also if we are in a car should I just put on the radio to get rid of the need to talk?
>>
>>17424252
>>17424292
*should I talk to her in the ride or walk or there or should I not
>>
>>17424292
Not talking at all will definitely make it awkward. Putting on the radio probably wont help. Just try your best to make small-talk and playful conversation. Once you start it will flow pretty easily, just try your best to keep it going.
>>
>>17424302
Alright so the way there is gonna be the hardest part. I guess I just talk about random whatever, act flirty?
>>
>>17424302
Also little hits of silence won't hurt right? Or does it need to be non stop?
>>
>>17424318
Yeah it will probably be the hardest part. You are now alone, away from the loud music and people, you have only just met and have just been dancing on each other. It can go south quick during this time if you don't make an effort to keep the atmosphere comfortable. Just flirt a little, talk about whatever comes to mind.
>>
>>17424324
Try not to leave the silence too long, its gonna be awkward because you have literally just met.
>>
>>17424330
>>17424336
So what so you normally talk about with guys on the way back? Also how many minutes is it usually from girl offers to dance, dance, kiss, let's go, like 5?
>>
>>17424343
5 minutes? Chill dude, whats the hurry? I don't know how it would be for other girls but for me it depends on what time of the night it is. I usually stay at the club until around 2am, so if a guy approaches me and we start dancing and kissing and stuff, but its only 12am, I'm gonna wanna stay and fool around and dance for a while before I leave. Even though this isn't how most girls would probably do it, 5 minutes is barely any time at all.
>>
>>17424343
Also, how old are you and where are you from?
>>
>>17424359
Man 2 hours is a lot of time to dance but alright >>17424362
19 America
>>
>>17424366
Most of the time I am there with friends to just dance and have fun, if a guy asks to go home with me its just an added bonus, but I will dance for hours I don't know if other girls are like that.

I'm the same age as you, but I am Australian, so all the stuff I've just spent 2 hours telling you might not even apply, I have no clue what American chicks are like.
>>
Its like 6am and I'm going to sleep, good luck getting some girls into bed with you anon. I hope my advice ends up being useful.
>>
>>17424410
Thanks femanon
>>
>>17424038
No.
Find a dance class if you want to learn how to fit in at parties (assuming they have music and dancing).
If you don't want to go to a class, watch videos on how to dance on youtube, practise in front of a mirror for 30 minutes a day every day until you feel like you don't look stupid.
An easy dance to learn is the dougie, I recommend you learn that first.

Once you feel confident in your ability, at the party, dougie, a woman will approach you and grind on you, just keep dancing and ignore her in the sense of not putting your hands on her.
The key thing is confidence, people can smell a lack of confidence, if you look awkward before you dance, you will look awkward when you dance.

Don't approach women and start grinding on them, putting your hands on people without permission rarely ends well.

I hope that helps you OP.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.