[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My marriage feels like its crumbling. One moment my wife says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (113KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 720x720px
My marriage feels like its crumbling. One moment my wife says she is leaving me and the next she wants to fix everything. She gets mad when I go to the gym because she thinks I'm looking for another girl. She constantly looks through my phone and gets mad at everything she has read. What do I do? She won't go to counseling or anything. Is my marriage destined to fail?
>>
>>17423995
Sounds like you stuck your dick in a crazy and are now regretting it.
>>
call her an idiot and strangle her. if that doesn't fix your marriage you should leave
>>
If you have kids together this is difficult and will suck. If you don't just divorce her. Was she like this before you got married?
>>
>>17423995

this might work, it's called "agree and amplify", here's a article.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/08/13/relationship-game-week-agree-and-amplify/

this website also has all your needs.

or Maybe she's accusing of cheating because she has more guilt of cheating herself.
>>
>>17424065
Lol. His woman is trash. Putting any effort into her is a waste of energy, if he tries to salvage a marriage from the current condition he better have kids and a lot of money to lose. Othetwise he just doesn't value his time
>>
If she really believes that you're looking for women at the gym then just invite her to join you. If you can't improve or even try to improve then just divorce her ass because clearly you're miserable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.