[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling in love with GF again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1438877816708s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1438877816708s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
How do I fall in love with my girlfriend again? After almost 5 years, the passion is dead, I no longer I'm in love with her, or even sexually attracted to her.

Is there any way to bring back that "flame", or its time to end it for good?
>>
Having troubles here as well, just past the 5 year mark. We are trying different things such as going to restaurants more and going on "dates". Something else than our regular work-dinner-gaming/TV routine

Still hard to keep her flame alive though :(
>>
I lost my flame for my girlfriend after we broke up the first time. I don't know what drove me to getting back together with her.. But, I still haven't gotten my flame re-lit.

Kissing her feels wrong, especially open mouth.
>>
You all need to split and lose each other. For about a month or two. Then spend a day together. If the flame doesn't relight then let it go for good. That's what helped me and my bf
>>
>>17423742
Take her to a water park, my nigga. Bitches love water parks.
>>
>>17423791
Always gets them all wet.
>>
File: 1469026034099.jpg (7KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1469026034099.jpg
7KB, 223x226px
>>17423798
Damn right
>>
>>17423742
How do you communicate your feelings ? Is she receptive to such a channel ?
Did you step back because you feel wrong about you being "out of phase" ?
Do you have time to "breathe out" of the relationship ? Times when you two do not depend on each others ?
This is important to have your own space
>>
>>17423742
You can't do much about how you aren't attracted to her, but... is she attracted to you?
A woman in love is more beautiful (and takes better care of herself), it's worth checking it out.
>>
Attraction is spontaneous, it comes and it goes. You just be the most attractive version of yourself, and she has to be the most attractive version of herself. If that can't be done there probably is no hope. That being said I think the "flame" just isn't something 99% of relationships can sustain. So don't think you have a good chance of finding and keeping it with someone else.
>>
File: 1384158457918.jpg (38KB, 400x317px) Image search: [Google]
1384158457918.jpg
38KB, 400x317px
>>17423742
>>17423762
You can't I don't think. Men and women after 3 to 5 something years depending on your diligence eventually hit at least one of 2 walls.
The walls being either 'complacency', where you get tired of the mate you have, or 'animal instinct' where you crave the flesh of another.
Their is no actual reset button which I think you anons are asking for, all you can really do is 'override' those mental walls and accept the current mate as a familiar friend with occasional benefits. Or just make peace and accept that you want to move on, whichever.
>>
> bought flowers for my gf
> tells her I never get flowers
> go line skating for an hour, gather flowers
> put it on the table in a nice little vase
>eat together a meal we made ourselves
> look at each others with love
Other story:
> get out of the shower naked
> start cooking
> explain I forgot my clothes
> get laid
> eat well
> play video games all the afternoon

You only need small attentions and a little bit of craziness. Then the things unwraps in a good way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.