[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an older guy. I divourced with my wife a year ago and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I am an older guy. I divourced with my wife a year ago and I am now using online dating sites. I met a woman in her mid-30s for a couple of times. She seems pleasant and perfectly fine, but she told me that in all her life she never had a relationship before. Should this be a dealbreaker? She tells me that she was depressed and unhappy in the past and that she was very shy.
>>
do you have any thoughts about what it could indicate if it were a red flag?
obviously if she doesn't want to be in a relationship you won't have to worry about getting into a relationship. i recommend you proceed, dad
>>
>>17423743
It is just a bit strange that she never had a date in the past
>>
>>17423718
Some people never date until their 60s and then they find love. If she seems ok and stable and like her you could try
>>
>>17424263
Not sure if deal or not
>>
Just go for it
>>
It's strange but in itself not a dealbreaker. Maybe it was for a good reason, maybe not. Keep dating her anyway and see where it goes.
>>
>>17423718

>but she told me that in all her life she never had a relationship before.
>She tells me that she was depressed and unhappy in the past and that she was very shy.

Anon you have found someone who is willing to open up to you and reveal her insecurities. She is trusting you with parts of her that probably make her feel uncomfortable.

There is no perfect person out there. You will need to decide what is the right fit for you and what sort of human failings you are willing to accept in a partner. No one else can decide that for you.

That said, surely there are a lot of good people out there who have suffered from loneliness, depression, unhappiness, and shyness. This is pretty normal stuff.
>>
yes its a dealbreaker
now hand her number to me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.