[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a HUGE big fight with gf this weekend, we almost broke up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1445721936852.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1445721936852.png
386KB, 667x670px
Had a HUGE big fight with gf this weekend, we almost broke up. We made peace, saw each other yesterday, things are better, etc. However there was one thing she said during the fight I'm having trouble forgetting.

She said I was her first everything and there was "too much" love and she didn't know how to handle it. Then it went

>Me: Is this love coming from me to you or vice-versa?
>Her: From you to me
>Me: Are you saying I love you more than you love me?
>Her: There's a lack of balance, yes

I feel this is a pretty cuntish thing to say, even during a fight. How do I act around this information?
>>
In the trash she goes.
>>
>>17423613
you're smothering her. back off a bit. She just doesn't know how to say that. Don't do shit like saying "I'm trying to give you space" when you don't do something with her because of this. just do it.
>>
>>17423613
She was sincere, i see no problem with this.
She is rare.
>>
>>17423627
Thing is, I tried to do that last week, before the fight even. Chose a day and took longer to reply, saying ler, letting her be more on her own. And then she went

>Are you alright?
>You're talking ages to reply
>And saying very little hahahah
>That's my job hahaha

It bothered her.
>>
There may be a hint of truth to what she said OP, but that doesn't mean your relationship is over. I tend to believe that there is a chaser in the relationship, and while more love is given by this party, it can be reciprocal. Depends on how much you're willing to give.
>>
>>17423613
How long have you been dating?
It sounds like you might be a bit needy or clingy, or like you are trying to progress things in the relationship too quickly.
>>
>>17423633
If she does this again call her out on what she said and that you don't want to smother her. Or better yet tell her she's being too needy.
>>
>>17423613
She sounds very self centered.

Break up with her OP.
>>
>>17423642
The second part might be true, but it's not that simple a relationship. We've known each other for two years, been going out four months total, and we're coming up on two months of serious relationship. So it doesn't feel "new" to me in the sense I should be slow and careful. I am her first boyfriend though so I don't know.

>>17423646
She does this all the time where she gets bothered by something she does to me. All the time.

I told her she's like a vegetarian butcher.
>>
>>17423713
>it's not that simple a relationship. We've known each other for two years
That doesn't mean a romantic relationship has to move forward any quicker.
>I am her first boyfriend though
Yeah, you are definitely taking things too quickly then

To you it might not seem to be moving fast, but you can't push her to move forward if she doesn't want to, regardless of how long you knew one another, she has no obligation to to anything.

Just cool your jets and stop being so needy and clingy.
I'd even recommend telling her that you are sorry for rushing things, she might appreciate you acting like an adult.
>>
>>17423633

dude let her chase and focus on improving yourself and being more dependent, because if you do what a woman wants, you're going to drive yourself mad. I mean ofcourse take her on a date but if she says no, who cares. Continue this two or three months and decide if you want to keep her. MAKE HER CHASE.
>>
>>17423749

i mean "independent" not dependent. Because she's just dead weight with all her indecisiveness and mind games.
>>
>>17423736
I agree with some things you are saying and will do something about them but I disagree that it's all my fault - with the way you talk, it seems to be.

She is a cold and rude person sometimes, not just to me, but her family as well. Her mother warned me that she "doesn't know how to date" and I should be patient. Sometimes she takes almost a day to reply to a text message. The weekend fight broke out because she was thinking about cancelling a date we had setup to go to a movie with her friends.

Not to mention she said she loved me first.
>>
typical female bullshit reply because she can't think with her brain instead of her emotions.
>>
>>17423792
I didn't say it was all your fault at any point.
You came here and asked for advice, I helped you come to the conclusion that you contributed to the problem.
I'm well aware that your girlfriend's shit doesn't smell of roses, but she isn't here asking for advice.
If you know how to improve things or god forbid communicate with your girlfriend better, things will improve.

If she considered dropping you to see her friends, I'd say it is a red flag.

Stop trying be play the victim when you get advice, communicate with her, tell her you are sorry for rushing things, talk like a big boy and girl, then discuss your issues.
>>
>>17423813
If I was playing the victim I wouldn't say you were right in some aspects, however, I do really think I'm not needy nor clingy, and I think anyone who's actually needy or clingy wouldn't even be able to make it past one week in a relationship like this -- just by the time she takes to reply alone. I never complain about a single aspect of her life, I've never been jealous, I never mistrusted her, etc. I'd honestly say I'm chill as fuck, I only judge her attitudes torwards ME.

I told her saturday that I do realize I rush things sometimes and forget this is her first relationship, and there are occasions in which I do become upset quite easily by things that mean no harm to me, and then we agreed we wanted to be together and etc. My problem is with the love balance that I mentioned.

At this current moment I'm so tired myself I'd probably blow my brains out if we had another "talk", I'm looking for attitudes I can take on my own - keeping to myself more, as some mentioned, is a good one.
>>
No woman will ever be able to love a man to the extent a man can love a woman. Women consume men, once you've outlived your usefulness to them it's almost impossible for them to care for you. It's not their fault, it's the way they're wired, but it's the truth.
>>
>>17423826
>however, I do really think I'm not needy nor clingy
>>17423713
>it's not that simple a relationship. We've known each other for two years, been going out four months total, and we're coming up on two months of serious relationship. So it doesn't feel "new" to me in the sense I should be slow and careful.
also
>>17423826
>If I was playing the victim
>>17423792
>I disagree that it's all my fault - with the way you talk, it seems to be.
You were trying to make out that I was attacking you, that's playing the victim.

If she is that bad, talk to her or leave her.
It really is that simple.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.