[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl in one of my classes last semester. We hit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I met this girl in one of my classes last semester. We hit it off right away, and since March we have been unofficially dating. The only reason we didn't start openly dating is because she has told me her dad would not let her date someone who isn't Korean ( she's korean but born here in the usa). 2 weeks ago someone that knows her family saw us having dinner at a restaurant. Ever since then I have not heard from her. I drove by her house last night and saw her car there. I wanted so bad to go up to the door and knock but i did not want to get her in anymore trouble. Should I continue to seek a relationship with her or should i just forget about it. I do love her, and i know she loves me. We are both in out mid 20's and i'm latino btw if that matters.
>>
>>17423551
Stop. Run away. Here are the facts:

Her dad told her she can't date anyone who isn't Korean

Her dad/family are supporting her, so she can't go against their wishes

She's not willing to tell her dad to fuck off and to run her own life, because she's too afraid of being a grown up and taking care of her own business.

None of the above factors make for a good partner. She's a typical Korean girl. Will do anything just so she doesn't have to go out into the world and scratch out her own living.

Flip her the metaphorical bird and move on with your life. In a handful of months she has already proven to be a nightmare. You can't try to navigate that shit across your entire lifetime. There are too many females out there who don't have fucked up families.
>>
Immigrate to our country, but think they're too good to fuck our men?
>>
>>17423557
you're right anon. even if we somehow we end up getting married her family will always look down on me.
>>
>>17423557
well said
>>
If she's in her mid 20's it's really pathetic to still be displaying that level of slavish obedience to your parents, even for a traditional Asian girl.

I would have scoffed at any request to secrecy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.