[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bladder Shyness fix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: public-restroom.jpg (1MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
public-restroom.jpg
1MB, 1600x1067px
Does anyone have any tips for being able to piss in a public restroom? I used to be able to go anywhere but now I can only go in a private restroom and it is ruining my life. Any tips would be appreciated, thank you.
>>
Push harder or piss alone.
>>
>>17423378
You see the thing is, if I push harder, I end up going no. 2 instead. I think what happened is, I used to never be able to poo in public but I could pee just fine, but when I went to boy scout camp for a week, I forced my self to go no.2. It seems like that some how made going no.1 harder to do in public than going no.2.
>>
>>17423385
Have the same problem, i usually concentrate on something like the brand of the urinol or some other meaningless detail to distract me from the other people or try to visualize something, usually pine trees
>>
>>17423387
I think for me it is an anxiety problem. Sometimes if I go to the bathroom without even thinking about it, like if I am half asleep, I have no issue urinating. But if the thought of not being able to piss pops up in my mind, my bladder tightens up and I cannot go.
>>
>>17423392
Yes, was the same for me, the distracting works for me, have almost no issue anymore, also helps to not care what other people think of you, i just take as long as I need with no shame
>>
>>17423397
I think I will just go into a public restroom when I have unlimited time and will just wait until I go. I consciously do not care what others think but I think sub-consciously I might.
>>
>>17423397
How did you make your self not care?
>>
>>17423425
It didn't, i meant that not caring also helps with the issue not that distraction helps you not care, not native english speaker, sorry senpai
>>
Use the handicap stalls. Bring headphones with you. Wait until other people are out of the restroom. Think of the restroom as your own haven. Think to yourself that it's your toilet to do whatever you want with. Believe that if you want to, you can pee sinks and make some minwage janny clean it up. Don't actually do that, but have that mindset and you'll pee in a stall just fine. I've worked myself up from holding pee in for 6 hours a day to being able to piss of the front porch in the middle of the day.
>>
>>17423430
Oops, misread, idk, just reminded myself that no one really cares that some random person takes long to pee, its actually a common issue
>>
>>17423432
So you "desensitized" yourself so to speak?
>>
>>17423438
Well, I'm still conscious of it and keep my eye open for neighbors and passing cars but I figure to myself I can stop and go back inside to pee if someone actually does come.

For you, you may just need some security that you're alone and unseen. Make a little roof with your hands over your dong, throw your head back and close your eyes, think of yourself pissing on things you shouldn't. Make sure the stall is locked, if someone's in the urinal whistling or something, just think about how much you'd like to piss on his shoes for interrupting you. Pee shyness is 100% attitude. Be aggressive about your release and to hell with anything caught in your stream.
>>
>>17423455
I will give that a try. Do you hold your breath before you go? Because I got into the habit of doing that and I think that is part of the reason that I am anxious.
>>
Go to restroom when there is some looser or a young kid. You won't feel nervous next to them and if you manage to pee, it will raise your confidence so that next time you won't feel nervous anymore. It helped me
>>
>>17423468
Sounds like a plan. Since I am at home I think I will drink a bunch of water and then try to pee with my door opening while imagining I am in a public restroom.
>>
>>17423462
Fuck no, breath like your trying to lift your balls to your chest
>>
>>17423538
Holding my breath is probably my main issue. Someone recommended it online a long time ago and it temporarily fixed the problem. But then I got used to using and so now I HAVE to hold my breath to piss. Holding your breath can make you very anxious, so I will instead breath heavy.
>>
File: dgaf.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dgaf.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>17423274
How about just accept it and don't give a fuck? So it takes you longer...who cares? Probably no one but you. You're in an inhibitory feedback loop. The answer is to accept it not fight it.
>>
>>17423573
I am lucky if it takes longer, most of the time I just cannot go. But, if I desensitize myself, I should be able to actually go. Then I could slowly be able to go faster.
>>
I had trouble when I was younger, had to always think of rushing waters and shit. Try and just listen to the other guy pissing, or to the sink water running as someone is washing their hands.
>>
>>17423274
I hold my breath and focus on the wall in front of me, it don't always work but it helps and get the job done most of the time.

It is the worst when the talkative dude next to me is pissing hard. So I just avoid him as he is not thee all the time.
>>
Learn how to hold it really well and never use a public bathroom again.
>>
>>17424231
Yeah, because holding in 8 hours worth of piss isn't extremely uncomfortable or anything.
>>
>>17424291
Road trips with dad, 18 hours carried extra gas tanks so we never got to stop long enough to actually take a piss.

I can now hold it for 26 hours, unless I drink something carbonated in which case 30 min.
>>
>>17424671
Did you ever overcome your shyness?
>>
>>17423274
I switch on a tap.
My captcha for this post was waterfalls
>>
>>17423274
what the fuck. you aren't going in there to socialize. I go in piss and get out quick as I can. see this is what happens when you boys had mommie wipe your ass for you till you were 20
>>
>>17424769
It is involuntary
>>
>>17424769

Go in the bathroom, take the middle urinal, whip your dick out and assert your dominance. That's the best way to do overcome a shy bladder; by being as alpha as you can.
>>
>>17424694
to a functional level, yes
see my other post
>>17424106
>>
>>17424291
That's why I said learn.
>>
Imagine you have a toothpick in your mouth and focus on switching it between the sides of your mouth. It doesn't always work but it helps me.
>>
>>17423455
Not OP but have the same issue. Will try these tips out. Thanks man.
>>
I mentally count from 3 .. 2 .. 1 and it happens
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.