[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Hot Famous Model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1414617431553.jpg (46KB, 227x392px) Image search: [Google]
1414617431553.jpg
46KB, 227x392px
Ok so uh, I joined a dating site, not messaging girls because it never works so instead I wait for them to message me since I am quite good looking.

Well a month and a half ago this girl messages me. She's realllllllllly pretty, and we share a lot of interests. We get to talking, exchange numbers a week and a half or so ago, things going good right?

Well, earlier she called me to confess that the name she used wasn't her real name, that she was in fact a popular model, but hopes I will forgive her and let her fly me out for a 2 week long vacation together. She even sent me a snapchat tour of the beach house we'd be staying in.

I have no idea what the fuck to do. I know if I go I'll fuck it up before I get on the plane. I cant handle the heartbreak. Does anyone want to trade lives with me? Please?
>>
>>17422954
Just do it as long as you don't think it is a scam of some sort. The things we regret the most are the things we DIDN'T do.
>>
>>17422956
Honestly I was hoping it was a scam, but it turns out this is not a fucking scam and it's not a fucking dream.

I just want this to be a dream so bad... I mean this shit is supposed to be reserved for dreams not real life....... Right?

Ok ok but like how do I not fuck it up?
>>
>>17422954
I'm fairly certain you're going to have your organs harvested.
>>
have you even seen this woman in person?

what makes you think you'll still have your kidneys after this all-expenses paid vacation to another country?
>>
>>17422984
Because I asked her to carry around a sign with my name and 3 hearts on the corners of the paper yellow/red/green, and she had it when she did the beach house tour that she sent me on snapchat. I thought it was a scam after she said she lied about her name and wanted to fly me out, so I didn't think she would actually do it, but it was her and she did. She said she understood.

Her real name checks out, her IG has pictures of her being there all week, and her work is all over the place when you google her name. Maybe I should ask her to post something ambiguous about me on her IG just to be safe?
>>
>>17422979
I hope they don't transplant his brain as well, that would be a shame.
>>
Rip op, shackled to a loom somewhere in bangladesh
>>
>>17422954
dont worry so much OP. Like others have said in this thread just give it a try and see how it goes.

Think about it this way: In 20 years from now, would you want to tell your friends that you were flown out by a model to hang out for 2 weeks?

Come on man, thats a story that you just can pass up - no matter the outcome.

Dare to try OP!

Good luck.
>>
>>17423000
What country is she in?
>>
>>17423059
Can you live 20 years with only one kidney?
>>
>>17423185
She's from Sweden but has lived in Cali most of her life. The beach house picture she sent me was from uh... dubai or macau I think... I think. I'll have to check it again to be sure when my phone charges
>>
>>17422954
dumb ass you're walking into a trap
>>
>>17423245
yep I was right macau
>>
>>17422954
Well, If you would go, do you have a back-up plan to retreat if necessary ?
>>
I don't get it bro, what's the problem? Are you just nervous or something? Have you never had a woman treat you before? It'll be just like if she treated you to dinner just a bit more elaborate.

Actually, since it's a 2 week vacation and she's paying for everything it's more like you're a prostitute kind of relationship because she's paying for your presence. whatever man who cares stop being a fucking baby

It's like you're some dude that got drafted on an NFL team that's going to be living his dream but he's still nervous about how he's going to perform in an actual game or some shit. Doesn't matter man you already won, you already got signed on the coach likes you you're fine. You already made the team dude just keep doing what you're doing
>>
File: spidey_0037_Layer 126.jpg (76KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
spidey_0037_Layer 126.jpg
76KB, 544x400px
>>17422954

sorry but this has "SCAM" written all over it my friend
>>
>>17423454
That actually made me feel better

Thanks anon!
>>
>>17422954
Ask for a webcam chat first to confirm. Otherwise stay away. This couldn't be dodgier even if you tried.
>>
>>17423475
I already got confirmation via snapchat with a specific silly sign, since I thought it was a scam too but turns out it wasnt.
>>
File: owyslmleh.jpg (40KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
owyslmleh.jpg
40KB, 479x356px
>>17423484
>confirmation via snapchat

pic related
>>
>>17423492
it was good enough for me
>>
Well, it's easy. Screenshot the necessary log from your convos, write her name, where you'll be staying, document your trip there and where you are when you land, with pictures and gps, and give everything to a friend you trust won't go to the media or otherwise publish it or talk about it to anyone - and of you do get your organs removed, he'll have enough on her to go to the police.

Make sure you've confirmed that it is actually her, and not someone who just happen to look like the model.

Treat her like you would any woman you're dating. Just because she's famous doesn't mean she doesn't want what every woman wants.
>>
did she snapchat you the sign and her face together, both visible?

also upload a picture of your fuckin self m8. i wanna know what you have to look like to get approached by fuckin models
>>
>>17423544
Yeah she was walking around the beach house with the camera showing her face and holding the sign next to her face in the other hand. It was like 10 snaps.

I couldn't see the details of the beach house but it looked expensive and huge. I'm assuming she's just renting it or her boss or whatever owns it and lets her use it.

I won't upload a pic, but I've been told I look like a lighter Michael Ealy mixed with some Channing Tatum(not nearly as built though) but with a few freckles on the nose and cheeks. I'm a mulatto.

I've been on dates with models before, failed models are like dating any other girl, but never a super successful model like her. It's a first.
>>
>>17423574
Do you get attention from good-looking girls regularly?
What kind of pictures do you have on your profile?
Assuming I looked as good as you, what should I do to get more play?
>>
>>17423495
Get a damn webcam live session. Snapchat is easy to photoshop. You are a lunatic if you go ahead without proper confirmation.
>>
fake, and more importantly, gay
voting for "SCAM"
also, how do you know it's not a scam until you return (or die)
>>
OP this sound fucking sketchy. Have you done a video chat with her at all or heard her voice? Are you certain she is actually the supermodel she claims to be and not someone who looks fairly similar?

For real, do a live chat, accept nothing less.
>>
>>17423574
>Yeah she was walking around the beach house with the camera showing her face and holding the sign next to her face in the other hand.
>implying someone didn't hire this model or a lookalike to do this snapchat

Also:
>>17423272
You're flying out to meet her in some city in a foreign country you (I'm assuming) know nothing about? You're not going to try meeting her beforehand? Sketchyyyy.
>>
>>17423731
My main profile pic is a silly face yet it displays my attractive features very well. Makes it show I have a very good looking face, with a fun and approachable personality. I find showing collarbone a bit on face pics to be a good idea too.

Rest of my profile pics are from trips I've taken with friends. Most of them are solo shots but I have pics in there with the homies too, showing a social and adventurous aspect. A couple full body pics, clothed, to show I'm not fat

I do get approached regularly. You don't need to be as good looking as I am, hell I don't think I'm all that hot compared to some of the dudes on these sites, but I know how to make a good first impression without saying anything.
>>
Inb4 op wakes up in a tub of ice with a note saying his kidneys are missing.

Then again, Zac Efron is on Tinder and can't get a date because no one believes it's him
>>
>>17422954
I'll take things that didn't happen for 1000, Alex.
>>
>>17424228
>Then again, Zac Efron is on Tinder and can't get a date because no one believes it's him
wait what?
>>
2 weeks is a long time.

I once met a guy on craigslist for a one night stand he turned out to be super hot w good bud he flew me out to hawaii for a week after that one night. Everyone said I would die but I didnt but it turned out he wasnt over his ex and he had a big cry sesh about it and she
Kept caling him nonstop so it wasnt very fun and I ended up hooking up w someone else during the trip
>>
>>17425306
I heard this on the radio while I was at a diner.
>>
>>17425333
>I ended up hooking up w someone else during the trip
Is this bait, guys?
>>
>>17422954
I Treat this like any other meet up. You I don't think you should rush into this. Meet her in a public place? Do you live near a city? Surely she can fly out and meet up with you there first, if she's willing to fly you halfway across the world for a 2 week getaway.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.