[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a man in his 40s to become friends with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (5).jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
25KB, 300x168px
Is it possible for a man in his 40s to become friends with a female coworker who is college aged? And I am talking about them being friends not "friends"
>>
You've already had this thread a couple of days ago, fuck off
>>
I wouldn't.
>>
what the fuck would you have in common apart from work?

either you're immature or borderline pedo
do you expect her to introduce her "cool, way older friend" to her friends?

fucking idiot
>>
>>17422434
Not at all, they can be friendly towards each other but as actual friends? No. They share nothing in common at all. They are two totally different levels of maturity, completely incompatible. The only way they could be "friends" is if the older man is immature or a borderline pedo as another anon said, or the girl just thinks much too highly of herself and thinks she has anything in common with a guy that old because she's "mature for her age", which wouldn't be a real friendship either way.
>>
>>17422434
The biggest thing is what you may have in common.

I'm in my late 50's and worked with a woman in her 20's and we became good friends. Part of the reason was she was adopted and I'm an adoptive parent so a lot of our conversations, including going out t lunch together, centered around that (and technology interests that we had in common).

But in reality, we had far more many differences than things in common.
>>
>>17423962
Not OP but is this possible say if both parties do not share something in common but are interested in each other's culture?
>>
>>17422434

Sure.
The majority of manchilds on here will disagree with you but there is no problem with it.
I've had much older friends for most of my life. Even as a teenager I would seek out older mentors.

Some people just mature faster than others and are capable of having mature friendships without age restrictions.
>>
>>17424034
Shut up this isn't true
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.