[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant psycho

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, I really need your fucking help. I accidentally got a girl pregnant and she wants the baby and at this point I really don't, I thought I loved her but we really rushed things and those feelings are fading. I know I fucked up big time and I'm a huge douchebag but I'm freaking out. Is there any way where I can just like leave her and not have to be responsible for the child. She's constantly told me to leave her for no reason. She's told me she's not pregnant but she saw the ever so faintest second line on her test. She's crazy and has a really bad history and I just don't know what to do. How fucked am I? I can't take care of this kid I'm just about to start sophomore year of college. Please help.
>>
You have to face the consequences of your actions, Anon.
>>
>>17422215
Oh fock ya, dude.
>>
>>17422215
Kill her then yourself.

Or enjoy the shackles on the next 18 years of your life.
>>
So there's literally nothing I can do to avoid child support or being stuck with her? Should I just kms?
>>
give up your rights, its her choice, not yours
>>
>>17422246
If you think your life isn't worth living, go ahead. In the event you don't kill yourself, think about the consequences of your actions before you do something
>>
>>17422246
Your only option. Sorry mate, truly.
>>
The sex was just in the heat of the moment. I fucked up big time. So am I stuck with this
>>
>>17422270
If he isn't exaggerating about this woman it's probably all he can do really.

Unless he desires to be the wage slave to woman because of a kid he'll never see if she gets temperamental.
>>
So there is no way of escaping becoming a wageslave?
>>
1. Get abortion pills.
2. Put abortion pills in her food.
3. ???
4. Profit!
>>
Move to another country.
>>
Have a proper discussion about abortion with her. Obviously this wasn't planned and you should have some say in this decision. It sounds like she isn't very secure in the relationship so bring that up as well, she might be wanting to have baby with you because she feels like it would tie you two together and that isn't right.
>>
>>17422837
And also leave her when you get through this, you don't sound like you're very happy in your relationship.
>>
Go to a doctor's appointment with her to confirm if she is pregnant or not first
>>
Run
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.