[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PURITY RING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 08ring.xl.jpg (45KB, 583x250px) Image search: [Google]
08ring.xl.jpg
45KB, 583x250px
Being abstinent and wearing a purity ring - what do you think, /adv/?
>>
>>17421797
I have no problem with abstinence but I think purity rings are fucking gay.
>>
>>17421802
Can you be more detailed about your opinion on purity rings? I'm wondering about wearing one
>>
>>17421820
They look stupid and they're pointless. No one is going to immediately know that you're a virgin if you wear a ring (inb4 the jokes). Just tell the girl you want to wait till marriage or just try to pick girls at a church (do people do that?).
>>
>>17421797
>Being abstinent and wearing a purity ring - what do you think, /adv/?
Be abstinent, if you want, but wearing a purity ring is absolutely ridiculous.

>LOOK AT HOW MORAL I AM

Half of the kids you see wearing them always end up sleeping around anyway, which is pretty damn funny.
>>
>>17421840
>>17421833
What if I pretend it's a wedding ring? People don't think a plain silver ring is ridiculous, I don't see the difference.
>>
>>17421797
Holy shit op, a massive faggot as usual.
>>
>>17421875
>What if I pretend it's a wedding ring? People don't think a plain silver ring is ridiculous, I don't see the difference.
If you're going to get close enough to people that it's going to be brought up in conversation, why lie to them? Why not just be abstinent without the added bullshit?
>>
I was abstinent. Made it all the way through to marriage, too. But purity rings are ostentatious and, frankly, a bit on the creepy side. There is arguably a bona fide societal benefit to signalling that a person is married; there isn't an analogous benefit to signalling that a person is abstinent.
>>
>>17421880
>Why not just be abstinent without the added bullshit?
/thread
>>
>>17421880
Everyone reading is going to hate me for this but

I only want to wear an abstinence ring to keep the opposite sex off of me- i'm very attractive but I'm not into casual sex, I want monogamy.

Sorry for bragging, you asked.
>>
>>17421904
>I only want to wear an abstinence ring to keep the opposite sex off of me- i'm very attractive but I'm not into casual sex, I want monogamy.
If anything, that's only going to make it more difficult for you. You're going to be a challenge.
>>
>>17421904
Ba it
>>
>>17421917
I'd say that's a good thing; get them to chase after you, they become more invested in winning your approval, and the relationship as a result.
>>
Thanks for the tips

p.s. any other less stupid ways to signal abstinence? Probably not.
>>
>>17421925
>I'd say that's a good thing; get them to chase after you, they become more invested in winning your approval, and the relationship as a result.
Not exactly. They don't care about approval, only what's in your pants, and they'll do/say what they can to get in there. You're more likely to develop feelings before they do.
>>
>>17421937
Assuming the OP is a guy, and if so, he should be trying to get the chicks to chase him.
>>
>>17421943
Not everyone is into that sort of thing.
>>
>>17421904
Oh shit nigga, you're going all out here. Hesgoingalloutwiththisb8.jpg
>>
>>17421797
abstinence: fine, your choice.
Purity ring: Should i wear a sex ring with a counter on it? Thats just gloating at that point.

"i don't have sex, look at my ring. I promised not to."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.