[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to dance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dancing_animu_gril.gif (720KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
dancing_animu_gril.gif
720KB, 700x445px
How the fuck do you guys dance at night clubs? Where do I go for resources on how to dance without looking like a sperg? Almost all the girls I know love clubbing, and I feel like I could enjoy it, but only if I knew how to dance.

I try copying other people I see, but that feels wrong. You can't pick up the subtle details of their dancing just by looking. I tried googling it, and those wikihow instructions and expertvillage vids are bullshit. Help me anons!!!!

Clarity, talking about typical night club bars with mostly hiphop/pop dance songs and edm. Not talking about ballroom dancing or something else like a goth night club.
>>
>>17421788
I doubt anyone outside the most autistic spergs actually practice. Just look like you are having fun, it's not like its a competition and you are being judged.
>>
Reload animations
>>
Get drunk. Flap about. Do shit like the sprinkler, wetsuit, lawnmower.
>>
>>17421795
This.
Focus more on confidence than dancing.
>>
Start by bobbing your head to the music naturally (if it isn't shit this should be easy), maybe tap your foot or do something to loosen your legs, then just do something (anything) with your arms. I went to an EDM show at a club because my friend was headlining, and this is after I spent a year going to punk shows and knowing nothing but moshing. I looked around at the people dancing and realized that all they're doing is wearing a confident expression, bobbing around to the music, and flailing their arms in front of themselves. Did the same (minus the flailing) and fir right in. They've just been doing this so often that they got used to it and the motions became fluid.

Besides, everyone is gonna be drunk so at worst someone might think your drunk too if you somehow dance that badly.
>>
Train in martial arts, go full sperg, get drunk and start going through kata/patterns/whatever they call it

Everyone thinks it's some elaborate dancing maneuver, especially if you just do it in place without actually doing all the footwork most involved.

Got me multiple chicks and I didn't know wtf I was doing or even the basics of dancing
>>
you could just imitate what everyone else is doing but the truth is that no one really gives a shit as long as you enjoy yourself, it only becomes awkward once you start giving a shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.