[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did life ever get better for someone here with a very shit past?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: social selection.png (335KB, 366x491px) Image search: [Google]
social selection.png
335KB, 366x491px
Like terrible total shithole childhood. People mocking you, shoving you, parents laughin at you, society hating you etc. I am curious to know at one point a man is beyond fixing. I know if dogs are abused even besides therapy they still act scared / afraid their whole lives and I am curious to know if this is the case with humans. I don't think I will ever lose my fear, lack of connection with people, self loathing and disappointment etc. You try and try and the forces push you back even more. You are basically competing with people who aren't emotionally blind and have pretty colorful productive souls, basically get wrecked in the arena of life.
>>
Nope you gotta be happy on your own, works most of the time but sometimes it won't be enough.
Tried connecting with people but it doesn't work because I'll always lie feeling the real me is inadequate hence not building a real relationship ever, just be crazy aka make yourself laugh with jokes and be your own best friend.

People might think you are crazy but since you're alone most of the time they won't see you do it anyways just don't do it at work or something.
>>
If you live your life always expecting to be completed by someone, you'll never find wholeness. Heaven or hell are found within self, and as Edgar Cayce once said, life isn't something you can commit to some big feat, clap your hands, and say, I'm changing forever! It's a slow steady growth. Think of everyday as a brick. Other people may laugh because their houses are straighter or bigger, or fancier, but one day you'll have a tower that soars over all of theirs. Maybe not on the outside, but within and that's all that matters.

We're caught up in a society that assesses value based on a perceived social appraisal. That's why some of us flock here to hide, and "MUH EXPRESSION OF TRUE SELF BEHIND ANONYMITY!" All that does is fan the flames of what you don't want. The truth is you should never be anything, ANYTHING, you don't feel true to.

I always remember this when I'm interacting with others, even if I can't live up to it, the fact that I'm among good company is comforting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58o8FfKYvdc
>>
>>17422448

Yeah true that. I just checked out the video and now im a fan of bruce lee.
>>
>>17422448

I want to call you a faggot but that was a really beautiful post.
>>
>>17421684
Long story short: I had a shit childhood. But I managed. Today i can honestly say that I am happy about my life.

> married
> kids
> great career
> 33 y.o.
> kinda became a normie.

It all starting getting better when i was 19 and i got away from the place and the people who made me miserable. With time i learned that good people exist, and some are genuinely nice without ulterior motives.
>>
>>17421684
I was pretty seriously abused and in poverty when I was a kid and I turned out fine.
>>
>>17421684
Find a hobby and smoke weed whilst doing it. With that in place, New music, appetite and new thoughts.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.