[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just crew things uo the her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Squirrel3_zpsb0574de0.jpg (122KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Squirrel3_zpsb0574de0.jpg
122KB, 682x1024px
Okay guys I'm in a weird situation, this is a long story. I've been almost 8 years with my last gf, I'm 27 now, we had some break ups, but we always come back, and for a long time I've been thinking this relationship it's being too long, maybe I will end marrying her, this thought made me worry about an engage, for the last 3 years I was unsure of continue my relationship with her just because we started young and althought I've met other girls, I wanted to have more relations before getting married.

I really had no excuse, she's a wonderful girl, we have many things in common, she's is amazing in the bed, I like her family, and she was currently the financial part of our relation because I'm still studying and can't get a good job for now. Only things I feel she's not perfect are physical (she's short and has straight hair which I dislike) and her childish immature behavior she has when we fight which I hate a lot too. So I had this idea. "I wanna stay with her, but before getting married and be together forever We both need to have some fun, more experiences". I was her first boyfriend, she had a couple of affairs while not with me but I don't really care. I've been with 6 girls, but you know, even if it's not a low number I know people who had more partners.

I've talked to her like this sometimes and she never liked my thoughts until we met a guy 3 months ago, He is the typical beta virgin loser (not joking) whatever but he is kinda fun to hang with. He added her on facebook and they both were talking, she told me he always talks to her a lot and it's funny. I suspected that he likes my gf (he never knew we were together) and she couldn't belive me at that moment though it was pretty obvious at they way he talks to her.
>>
Cont.
Here is where the tides turn around. I came with this stupid "plan", I started to use this kind of social engineering on her to like that guy. And told her "if you wanna marry me you should have more experience, go have a couple of serious relationships, then you will be the perfect girl, we will be back together and now forever, but if you decide not to come back with me and stay with another man, I will take that risk". At that moment she took the idea "I'm not perfect for you, and I wanna be perfect for you, I will think about it". One week later (last days of june) she dumped me out of nowhere with shity excuses like my behavior, but at the end she told me she likes that guy and wanted to try something with him.

The sudden break up shocked me, I had no idea what to do. I think I didn't even acepted that fact. But she stoped talking to me. Deleted me on facebook. The next week she was posting photos of his new boyfriend and how happy she is now. All this shit crushed me in a way I never felt before. My ego was destroyed. I was fuckin alone. And I couldn't get how can she be happy with a guy who she just met, we were together for more than 7 years, did she forgot me that fast? why she is not even talking to me? wtf?
>>
Cont.

I talked to her 2 weeks later because I couldn't stand the pain of not having her by my side. A mix of feelings like dissapoinment, low self esteem, anger, jealousy, depression, all together. I cried saying how much I regret of that stupid idea, and I want us back together, nothing changed, but getting out a couple of times we eventually had sex. She's still with him and noone knows we still talk, but almost every time I see her we make love. All the bad feelins dissapeared, she made me understand that she still loves me (now more than ever) and I'm the most important man of her life. I've been being the nicest man on earth for her these days I had many mistakes on our past relationship mostly related to a lack of interest, mistakes that I don't show now, and she noticed that change on me.However for her, the "plan" is still running, she can't dump that guy as I understand because she feels a mix of gratitude and pity: the beta kissless virgin being very careful and puting a lot of effort with their relation. They recently had sex and she told me he was such a mess, that even I felt pity and wanted to be his friend lol.

Now that's how the things are now. She sometimes feels bad for cheating on him, I know it's bad too, but I like to make love with her and I know she likes it too. After that I feel kinda exciting being the "other one", her "secret lover", but when I see their photos together she seems very happy and I feel jealous as fuck that sometimes I even doubt she wants me, I have no idea how much longer I can stand like this. Now I feel I am ready to be with her no matter what.

Need advice mostly on how to stand the bad moments being the lover while waiting for this to end. Also general opinions about my stupidity, is there any way to fix this?
>>
Fuckin typo on the title lol.
>>
Holy fuck, that poor squirrel. You aren't going to get any men reading this thread, they will all be too busy thanking all fuck they aren't that squirrel.

I mean, jesus. That picture is like kryptonite for men. How could even stomach posting that? I'd be cringing myself into a corner, not writing a blog.

That poor fucking squirrel man.
>>
I can not comprehend what made you think any of this is a good idea? Like, I understand you wanting to fuck other women, but the very idea of my ex gf fucking another man makes me want to vomit.

Like...You wanted you're girlfriend to experience other men and then have her compare them to you? What the fuck.

>>17421515

What man could have taken that photo? The poor squirrel was left hanging in agony when someone ran for a camera. . . Jesus
>>
OP here lol, I had no pic, I just felt like some pain in my balls and I had this pic of the squirrel (not mine).

And just want to know how to play along with this, sometimes I feel so much jealous. And what do you think will come out of this?
>>
>>17422154
Op, I think the real topic here is... Why do you have pain in your balls? That is not a normal thing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.