[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you have a dating life when you have a full time job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: princessv.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
princessv.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
How do you have a dating life when you have a full time job? I'm basically a normie and have a job with generic full time hours and weekends off. How does anyone ever have time to date? Whenever I get home I'm just tired and want to rest. But also now that I "have my life together" I want to go out and do fun stuff too.

So what's the deal?
>>
>>17421359
Take your time. Date casual and have fun. Don't cock it all up by disrupting your lifestyle for a bitch
>>
Find someone else who shares similar working times.
>>
>>17421378
shouldn't that be most of the population?
>>
so who here has both a full time job and a dating or social life?
>>
Don't you get weekeends free? What do you work as and what time are you off?
>>
>>17421359
You're a pussy. If you really wanted to date, you should make time to go out but you'd rather sit back and relax because you're tired.

People always find a way to do things they really want to do.
>>
>>17421453
yeah I got weekends free
>>
>>17421503
Answer the rest... But have you thought of going out in weekends?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.