[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stripping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x423px
Hey /adv/,

I'm 18F and I want to become a stripper/dancer. Does anybody have any advice or recommendations on how i can get my start? What i'll have to do? How it works? I don't plan on being one long term, maybe for about 6 months.
>>
Don't, people will look down on you for the rest of your life even if they say they won't.
>>
>>17421331
Rules first
>>
Post tips with timestamp, only way that we can help here
>>
It sounds wierd but it isnt...ask some guy friends and other girls to go to the strip club of your choice (that allows under 21,( there are a few) and experience it for yourself. You will quickly find out if its something that you can do
>>
>>17421331
Sure. It depends on what kind of stripper you want to be. Do you want to be just a dancer to or do you want to be more sexual with your customers and offer various sexual favors for tips? Guys are going to be rude to you, do weird things, ask to fuck you, etc. They're going to try and touch you in every hole you have so just be ready. Stripping can be very profitable. I love strippers so I hope to see girls like you in my clubs soon :)
>>
>>17421331
lot of different types of clubs OP. As the other anon suggested I would go to several clubs and check them out, even try an amateur night if you want. I was so nervous and got drunk every night the first few weeks and didn't make much money. I started watching the other girls and realized it was more about the hustle than it was my tits and ass. Still at it 6 years later and now cannot exit. I pay taxes but only on a portion of my income since it's cash.
>>
>>17421331
Remove all your dignity, then remove all your clothes.
>>
>>17421339
Yeah, i kind of figured. But the thought of that doesn't discourage me so i guess it's something i really want to do.
>>
>>17421442

Keep in mind you're only 18 so most likely have shit planning ahead abilities.
>>
>>17421369
That's the thing. In MD and the surrounding states (at least DC and VA) there are barely, if any, strip clubs that permit under 21.
>>
>>17421374
I'm cool with the sexual favors thing if it makes more money. And i'm pretty feisty when it comes down to it so i'm sure i'll have little problem stopping a guy whose getting too touchy lol
>>
>>17421331
For once, I am actually unironically asking this.

Please post tits.
>>
>>17421384
I'd like to think i wouldn't be nervous lol but you never know. I'm pretty confident though and it looks like fun so i think i'll be pretty good. What did you have to do to become one? Like did you have to audition? Let the manager look at my body?
>>
>>17421394
Lol you're silly. ^_^
>>
>>17421450
The girls that know me and Ihave arrangements with charge me 50 to 100 for a handjob and 200 for a cum in mouth bj. I haven't convinced them to have sex with me yet but I think one of them is strongly considering it.

Good! You need to be a little fiesty. Some guys get mad when strippers refuse them, though, as they think that they're true whores. I'm sure you can handle it.
>>
Get fit first. Take poledancing classes. You mentioned you were in/near MD? Check out Xpose Fitness. If you can do more than just shake your ass and twist a little on the pole, it'll give you an edge. Plus, it's really good for you, and fun.

If you want the good tips, you need to be comfortable with giving lapdances.

I was going to be a stripper, but then I got knocked up, and that's all she wrote. I'm pretty glad, though, I can't exactly put "exotic dancer" on a resume.
>>
>>17421466
So I've been told. Why do you want to strip though seriously? If it's just for money, you'll regret it later (see the other thread where anons friend became a hooker). If you like the idea of doing it then you get to do something you like, and you get payed. People will look down on you if you tell them what you do though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.