[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i am taking a girl out on a third date but i dont know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1438936359710.jpg (38KB, 460x565px) Image search: [Google]
1438936359710.jpg
38KB, 460x565px
So i am taking a girl out on a third date but i dont know if i can just take her out to drink and go to the park again.

first date was at her hometown we drank at a pub and she showed me around in her town.
(took 5 hours total)
second date was in my town, we did the same thing and went to the park and i brought her home( took 8 hours total)

now i asked her out for the third time but i have never dated someone so i haveno clue what to do, is it still acceptable to just grab a drink and walk around with her or what/
>>
Take her anywhere but just dont repeat what youve done
>>
>>17420992
she's kinda geeky, is it weird to take her home with me to play a game and drink or something without her thinking im all about taking her to plowtown
>>
>>17420969
Go to an event that you both might be into or go for food and then hang out. Don't take her to the park again though, a little uninspired.
>>
>>17420969

Don't repeat what you've done. By now, you should have some idea of what she likes and what her hobbies are.

Take her out on an activity you know/think she'll like and that will show you've listened to her. She will appreciate that.
>>
>>17421025
>>17421028
Well, she is in to gaming movies and series etc.
So i took her to that park because it was known for having an insane amount of pokemon for that fucking game.
shit was fun.

can i take her to my house to play a game without her thinking i want to take her to plowtown?
>>
>>17421054

She'll think you'll try to take her to plowtown if you suggest that, even if you're not planning to. If you don't want to come off pushy, I'd pick a different activity for now.

You don't happen to be Dutch do you?
>>
>>17421054
Yeah, if you invite a girl over for movie/videogame pretty obvious you wanna screw. (Even though I would absolutely love it if a guy invited me over to play games).

Maybe try inviting her over for food? You can cook or bake together and then go out for drinks. Might also make her more comfortable hanging out at your place.
>>
you said you brought her home
did you fuck??

if yes, videogames and food is fine

if no, go on a hike, to a petting zoo, or some active thing
>>
>>17421069
What makes you think im dutch?
My spelling isn't that bad, right?

I did think taking someone home would insinuate a one way trip to slamvillage, and thats not what i want.

>>17421087
Thats a good idea though
>>
>>17421106
Nah, not your spelling. A friend of mine is currently dating a guy, and their situation is exactly what you just described. It's a large planet, though.

But yeah, women like being cooked for, so that's a good start. Any other hobbies she has, besides gaming?
>>
>>17421119
Well she studies medical science so she is very smart i guess, dont know what to think about that though..

I know nothing about that so, yeah im not sure yet.
She does paint however?

Pretty coincidental though, but the only thing i know about the netherlands is Amsterdam, and cheese i guess? not sure..
>>
>>17420969
Bowling, skydiving, going to the pool, beach, party, the mall, etc
There are places you can just go and it pretty much will work out by itself.
>>
>>17421151

Uncanny, really.

Her study is difficult to form an activity around, but painting could be excellent. Could also be incredibly goofy though. How into painting is she? Is it a long-time hobby of her, or just a vague interest?
>>
>>17421181
A very long time hobby, she has been doing it for atleast 10 years.
Not that great though, but what do you say..
>>
>>17421212

Could be a pretty good move to set up a pair of easels, some paint and brushes and a bottle of wine on a location that is inspiring. It gives her the opportunity to do and show you what she loves (and thinks she's good at), as well as giving you something to do while you drink and chat.

Could leave an incredible impression and be talked about for the remainder of your relationship. It's up to you to judge whether or not she will appreciate it though, because you risk coming off as tryhard or putting her in an uncomfortable spot if she doesn't like to paint in front of you.

My gf for one loves these sort of things. I pull off one of them every now and then, and then ride its wave for a couple of months. EZ.
>>
>>17421257
Ugh that would be super awkward and cringe, especially if OP isn't into painting and doesn't know much about it.

Stick to the food OP. Everyone loves food.
>>
>>17421326
Yeah sounds pretty gay
>>
>>17421326
>>17421341

Just suggesting something original. There are plenty of safer options still.
>>
>>17421412
Ignore them man, that's a romantic idea. Don't let the virgins make you feel bad!

Wouldn't be suggesting it for a third date though, maybe 10th or something.
>>
do something active. batting cages, driving range, fishing, the zoo, shrooming, a fair or carnival, check local venue listings
>>
>>17421436

I know, but you're right, it's a bit too much for a third date probably.
>>
>>17421119
>cooking for women

Lol what? It's the other way around. Men like to be cooked for.

God damn man. I hate you hipster faggots. He shouldn't be bending over that hard so early. It's one thing to cook for someone you love as a man every once in a while and other to start off doing things you would normally expect of her down the line.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.