[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl is arguably too drunk (in your personal opinion) and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 6626.png (731KB, 504x598px) Image search: [Google]
6626.png
731KB, 504x598px
If a girl is arguably too drunk (in your personal opinion) and she still tries to sleep with you, and that feeling in your head or your conscience goes off and makes you realize "this is kinda wrong", but you do it anyways, but she still doesn't care, is it rape?
>>
>>17420910
in this scenario you are also drunk or drinking but not as much as the girl
>>
>>17420910
Eh, were you drunk as fuck as well? If you were sober it's pretty borderline.
>>
>>17420917
I was drunk or buzzed but not as much as she was or seemed to be.
>>
>>17420910
Yes, it's still rape.
Rape enough people and eventually you'll be in prison.
>>
>>17420928
She was aware and coherant, she wasn't blackout or anything. She showed up in a cab and was doing the whole stumble drunk thing where they talk loudly and wildly etc, very childish but it seemed legit at first until she sat down.
>>
>>17420923
Well borderline then. Has she ever appeared interested in you before? Sometimes people will get drunk with you if they like you but don't have the courage to do anything about it sober.
>>
Either party has the ability to call it rape. Talk to her if you can. How does she feel? I would only do that with a girl I really trust.
>>
Curious to this as well. If I'm drunk and have sex with a drunk girl how can one party be guilty of rape and not the other? Also how can one be too drunk to consent? If being intoxicated means you no longer have agency why is DUI a crime?
>>
>>17420935
Doesn't matter, you raped someone.

>>17420948
he knowingly took advantage of her, he was more sober than she was, and the fact this time he got away with it was chance.
>>
>>17420970
She came back 2 days later and we did the same thing. Both drunk again. It isn't rape
>>
Formerly often intoxicated party girl reporting in. No, it's not rape. She's just a slut. If you are completely sober and she's black out drunk i might question your morals but over all it was her choice to get drunk so she has to stand by every decision she makes whilst drunk. Even if that decision was to have a gang bang with midgets. There's no screaming rape afterwards just because what's left of your brain has returned and you are ashamed of your actions. That's a fucking cowardly thing to do. If you slut it up you have to own up to it too.
>>
>>17420948
It was a tinder hookup from ages ago
>>
>>17420960
men by nature must be the aggressive party, since women can't penetrate. Also the fact that men have more strength than women leads to the female party being too intimidated to defend herself.
>>
>>17420970
You're claiming that drunk people cannot have sex. That is stupid. What is the case is that if drunk people have sex, and then one of them feels violated after becoming sober, it is rape.

Thus, anytime you have drunk sex, you are completely at the mercy of the other member. They can call rape at any time and they will be entirely legitimate.
>>
>>17421011
>You're claiming that drunk people cannot have sex.
Two people, by definition, cannot have consensual drunk sex. It's an oxymoron.
>>
Of course it's not rape. Jesus christ what the fuck are they teaching you guys nowadays?
>>
>>17421167
>what the fuck are they teaching you guys nowadays?
Rape is bad
>>
>>17421207
Thank you dr obvious.
>>
>>17421231
Apparently it's not obvious since 1 in 5 women are raped.
>>
>>17421254
No we're not.
Source or gtfo faggot.
>>
>>17421263
>I wasn't raped it's no a problem
http://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/publications_nsvrc_factsheet_media-packet_statistics-about-sexual-violence_0.pdf
>>
>>17421273
The first section alone is sufficient to invalidate that whole joke of a document. Gullible naive uneducated retards who have no understanding of nor experience in the world around them believe blatantly obvious bullshit like this.
>>
>>17421312
>The first section alone is sufficient to invalidate that whole joke of a document.
>a series of unbiased facts from cited sources are wrong, but I'm not going to tell you why
You can actually go look at the individual documents and pick them apart if you like. Go tell me what the flaw in the CDCs data collection was. I'll wait.

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_report2010-a.pdf
>>
>>17421357
Good. Have fun. You're gonna be waiting a long fucking time.
>>
>>17421370
:^)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.