[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1450483006834.jpg (19KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1450483006834.jpg
19KB, 366x380px
there's bound to be someone with an experience similar to mine, so lord, please fire away.

Went on a date with a girl, said she's focusing on her career and not looking for a relationship atm, and I respect her decision.

Thing is, we got great along. We completely mutually understand each other, are on the same mind on everything, shared some intimate experiences, and have near-exact same interests. I can be way more honest with her than with most of my friends, she seems to care about me, and be interested in me a lot more than my friends. Even a few mins after she turned me down, discussions started again.

I believed her when she said she wasn't looking for a relationship so I'm not sad, but just a bit disappointed.
On one hand, she said we should hang out more and even as a friend she's great and I'd still enjoy it, but on the other hand every time I think back that i'll be just friends with her, as I don't believe she'll wake up one morning and decide she wants to be something more, I get really down.

so, should I keep up the friendship or cut contact and forget? she's still an amazing person who treats me like one, but who knows what's out there in this brave new world?
>>
>>17420859
>her career
what kind of career does a 16 y/o have to worry about?
>>
>>17420859
You could keep the friendship but forget about getting between her legs and it should be smooth sailing to friendship zone.

Don't beat yourself too much about it. She is probably looking for a Chad and you probably don't fit the description.
>>
The fuck does she go on dates if she doesn't want a relationship? She sounds like a waddling red flag.
You can combine "career" and a relationship just fine if you are not incabable of basic organization and don't get overwhelmed if you have more than one obligation per week, which is also a requirement for any "career". Basically, she has let you down easily. Just find another girl.
>>
>>17420878
>The fuck does she go on dates if she doesn't want a relationship?

I was wondering the same thing. Seems pretty counterintuitive. Unless putting guys in the friend zone is her hobby.
>>
>>17420885
OP here

she's 19 and from what her friends say she hasn't really liked anyone or ever gone on a date with a guy beyond friendly :(

anyway forgetting her it is
>>
>>17420859
people are capable of changing their mind. We dont know how she operates or how big of an importance she places on your company now or in the future.

The "best" thing that we can tell you is that you should keep trying with her and see where it takes you - who knows?

Good luck OP.
>>
>>17420939
woman sex drives start off slower then males.
date older women if you want to get sex'd up and down
>>
>>17420878
She oviously just wants to fuck and is playing hard to get.

Go all out fuck force and she'll be screaming in your ear before you know it.
Get her rinding your cock and make sure shes satisfied and she'll be wanting a relatuonship.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468269230139.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468269230139.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>>17421205
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.