[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me ex? And what should i do about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 20160802_143613.png (343KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_143613.png
343KB, 1440x2560px
What the fuck is wrong with me ex? And what should i do about it?

She sees my snapchat story where I'm listening to a band and she goes berserk and spams me. And after our bad breakup I told her I never want any contact with her again. But she continues to do shit like this. She'll send me something, i tell her to fuck off, and she ignores me until she wants to text me again. I have more pics of texts she sent afterwards.

Btw my phone cant block texts, only calls
>>
>>17420840
She probably still likes you and wants your attention. Just stop replying.
>>
block her on anything. If she still contacts you just ignore her. Ignore everything she says online, ignore her calls, tell her to fuck off then proceed to ignore her irl if it comes to that.
>>
>>17420840
Then it's time to get a new phone number. Or put a restraining order against her for harassment. But that's really gay and way more trouble than it is for you to just change your number.
>>
>>17420840
>liking the 1975

this is a much bigger problem
>>
>>17420905
i was listening to the radio with some friends and a few beers. I agree, theyre a faggy band, but thats not the issue
>>
>>17420840
change numbers? This is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>17420840
the 1975 fucking suck, my advice is get better taste in music
>>
>>17420927
Why respond to her at all? Texts are easy to ignore.
>>
Why do you have her on snap chat dumbass? Unless you just want her to see what you're up to for some reason in which case you asked for this.
>>
>>17420994
she looks at it through her friends snapchat.

Trust me, any site where i can have her blocked, shes blocked. Facebook, snapchat, instagram, etc. She has made alt accounts to look me up, message me, etc.
>>
Do not engage. Not even to tell her to leave you alone. As far as she should know, her messages might not even be reaching you.
>>
Whenever she messages you send her back a pic of your soft limp penis and say " this is how my heart feels right now" with any luck that should work
>>
You're giving her attention. For as long as you do so, she's going to continue to do this, regardless of what she wants out of it. She'll also probably ramp it up for a while following you stopping.

But from now on, no longer reply to her. Block and optionally delete her messages. Never respond in any way shape or form, directly or indirectly to her.
>>
>>17420840
Quit being a fucking tard and ignore the bitch.
>>
Don't respond.

Eventually she will get bored.
>>
Is she fucking 13 or something? What kind of dipshit special snowflake is she that other people cant like what she likes?
>>
>>17421226
this
>>
>>17421308

This one hundred percent.

Don't do anything about it; never respond to her. She's a fucking moron and you are too for going out with her in the first place.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.