[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What on earth am I gonna do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lawn-mower-wont-start.jpg (158KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
lawn-mower-wont-start.jpg
158KB, 620x350px
My lawn mower won't start and I don't know why.

My neighbors are gonna kill me, because the crickets make a racket so loud at night you'd think it were a field.
>>
>>17420660
I'll run through a checklist with you if you like?
>>
How about you go to one of them and ask if they know anything about lawnmowers. Then if they help you fix it, your problem is solved, and the crickets stop chirping.

Mutually beneficial.
>>
File: a1zgWzdY_700w_0.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a1zgWzdY_700w_0.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>17420670
I've poured oil down the hole to the point that the dipstick is at "full." But then I checked the gasoline nozzle and it's empty inside!

I thought in America all engines were four stroke, and you don't have to mix gas and oil, and even if that were the case WHY ARE THERE TWO SEPARATE SECTIONS FOR THEM? ONLINE IT SAYS THAT YOU MIX THEM TOGETHER IN A BOTTLE BECAUSE THEY WON'T MIX IN A MACHINE.

I don't understand.

>>17420673
They're not present until later.
>>
1. Check that it has gasoline
2. Check that spark plug is connected
3. If it's not catching and running, get a spray can of starter fluid, take off the air filter cover, spray into the throat of the carb and pull start it again.
4. If it still won't start, it may have had old corn ethanol gas that has fuck ed up the carburetor. Have to get a replacement. Other than that, I got nuthin, good luck
>>
>>17420699
The mixing is for a two stroke.

You have a four stroke. Fill it with gas in the gas tank

>Can't tell if retard or troll
>>
>>17420699
You are obviously too stupid to operate a dangerous piece of equipment like a mower. Kys.
>>
>>17420699
Lawnmowers don't need an oil and gas premix.You put oil in the oil spot and gas in the gas spot just like a car.
>>
>>17420699
>I checked the gasoline nozzle and it's empty inside
so add gasoline?
>>
>>17420723
>>17420724
How much gasoline?
>>
>>17420728
what? as much as you need. it only holds so much. jfc. you are not mixing them together outside of the machine.
>>
File: 1455057142272.jpg (52KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1455057142272.jpg
52KB, 583x583px
A-level trolling, Sir! Have an upvote!
>>
>>17420754
What kind of gasoline do lawnmowers take?

Silver? Lead? The other one?
>>
>>17420766
Not trolling. Sorry, some of us grew up in gated trailer parks or our parents never taught us how to initiate a lawnmower.
>>
>>17420767

premium unleaded
>>
>>17420660
you could spray some starting fluid into the air intake
>>
>>17420767
Handcrafted artisan gasohol petroleum distillate
>>
>>17420776
>>17420789
Aight, thanks broskies. Off to buy some gas.
>>
>>17420699
You've probably fucked it mate, I'm afraid.

As a heads up, if it has a dipstick it's a four stroke machine, not a two stroke. Don't put any more oil in anything, and let's see if we can get it going.

>>17420767
>What kind of gasoline do lawnmowers take?
>But then I checked the gasoline nozzle and it's empty inside!
Put some petrol in it then. Regular unleaded, because if the machine is modern enough to have a four stroke engine, it's modern enough not to need anything fancy. Fuel it up and report back.
>>
>>17420806
While you're at it, you should also consider the yellow light test.
Keep a yellow light close to the open gas tank and check for brown/black residu, if you find any you should wipe it off as much as you can.
If you don't have yellow light, you can use a lighter.
It will work just fine, good luck anon!
>>
>>17420788
>>17420813
>>17420837

OP HERE. I GOT SOME REGULAR.

I-IT's WORKING! THANKS BROS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwGVXD7qEQ
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.