[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inheritance Issue-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (687KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687KB, 1024x768px
Hey /adv/ ,

So Before I ask my question, I would like to ask you refrain from making light of my dead Gma.

>Grandma passes away
>7 grand kids
>all grandkids under 21 get inheritance of land + money
>3 Older grandkids don't
>Older grandkids are my brother/sister and half-brother

So /adv/, is it fucked up to leave inherentance for only 4/7 grandkids? I'm just trying to understand my Gmas reasoning. I know it's her will and she can/could do what she wants, but my sister got a letter in the mail and it asked for her signature to receive NOTHING. My grandma even specified that the only people receiving anything were the grandchildren listed. That sounds a little fucked up to me. What do ye think?
>>
Yeah its pretty fucked up. Cant explain her reasoning either. Nothing you can do about it, except try to get the 4 inheritors to equally split it up, which is a long shot.
>>
>>17420614
might be a tax thing.
>>
dude I don't know if you've met a kid under 21 these days, but we would have to have some real fucking initiative to get that ball rolling, minus the fact we're all greedy little b's. Sigh it sucks.. I don't even know how much land or money cuz I haven't gotten the letter yet. I would be up to share the land with my brothers and sisters but idk abt muh money. I mean I loved my grandma a long time to ensure I get that money!
>>
>>17420653
What advice are you trying to ask for?

Yes, it's weird that your grandma only gave her younger grandkids an inheritance. Maybe she felt that the older kids wouldn't need it as much because they most likely have paying jobs, who knows.

She's dead now and she'd the only one that can answer her intentions were. A Cambodian traditional dance forum certainly won't have the answers for you either.
>>
>>17420653
>this is a terrible situation, my poor other siblings
>no im not willing to share the money lol
get lost
>>
I guess I was just trying to affirm the goofiness of this reality by reaching out to Anons who are wiser than me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.