[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright question to my fellow men, who have a gf. Is it normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
Alright question to my fellow men, who have a gf.

Is it normal that the only thing keeping me from cucking the shit out of my beloved is that i dont actively pursue them and also lack the looks to be pursued? Like if some teenage piece of ass was determined enouh they could easily seduce me?

Feels like a pretty weak position t b h, and it has gotten me dangerously close to cheating time and time again.
>>
>>17420445
>Is it normal that the only thing keeping me from cucking the shit out of my beloved is that i dont actively pursue them and also lack the looks to be pursued?

Only if you don't love/respect the person you're with. Attraction to others is normal, but not to the point where you would hurt said person at the drop of a hat. I would never do that to the person I'm with because I value them beyond what they can do for me, their looks, etc.
>>
>>17420461
Please no answers from girls.
>>
>>17420466
I'm a guy and I agree with this post. If you are thinking at all seriously about cheating on your significant other, you are either not actually in love with them, or you are fucked in the head and deserve to be alone.

I can see an attractive woman without the thought of sex with her ever crossing my mind. And that's because I love my girlfriend.
>>
>>17420461
>>17420641
Meant to quote this post, my bad.
>>
I feel this way too. My gf is my fist and I love her. But I feel like I want to "try" other women, and that if I don't before I marry her (because I do want to marry her) I will have missed out on a part of my life. But I know if I act, I'll lose her. So I stay at home and worry.

People here will tell you that your feelings are invalid, but that is not good advice because I cannot control these feelings.
>>
>>17420445
Nope, not normal.
Then again, if you haven't been put in the spot, you don't really know if you'd cheat or not.
>>
>>17420659
If its not normal, why do so many guys cheat?
>>
If you know you are weak-willed then the first step is to get out of your relationship and learn to be independent and think for yourself. It's sounds like I'm insulting you, but living codependent is an insult to yourself. And that's what you are if you're so needy, you lack the integrity to say "I won't idolize someone I don't even know just because they're attractive," and without any further justification than that.
>>
Perfectly normal, but that doesn't mean you should cheat.
>>
>>17420445

If it'd happen sporadically, it'd be normal.

If it's recurrent, it's not and you should allow that girl to move on with her life and try to find someone who loves her.
>>
File: 0092 - O0v4tCD.png (125KB, 650x650px)
0092 - O0v4tCD.png
125KB, 650x650px
I always believed I would never cheat on my qt virgin before I met her first true love gf but when I had a few drinks with an old friend and I was suddenly staring down the barrel of two big brazilian ass cheeks it all went out the window.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.