[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afraid talking to this whore will tempt me into doing something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I use to have a relationship with her, very long ago this asian girl lets call her kim. She's very weird, has done a lot of drugs has told and shown me she personally enjoys other's peopes misery and our relationship ended with her cheating. She constantly shit talks her boyfriends and cheats on them. but she's really fucking hot, even know i know shes just cockteasing and prob wouldn't even want to take it further then that she just sent me a snap of her in panties that said what you think of my panties? I replied: nice panties dude. now dont send smth like that again lmao.

I have a gf and sometimes this kim really tempts me and turns me on with this kind of shit, I know it wouldn't go further then that but the temptation is so strong when she is doing this shit that I don't know if I could control myself. I've talked to this kim all my life and it's hard to just remove her from contact, she doesn't understand boundaries or really any needs/wants of anyone but herself but idk what the fuck I can do about it
>>
>>17420199
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
21 actually, and i was hoping this board wasn't just an echo of /b/ where i get called a faggot and it gets 404d, o well lol
>>
you have to stop it at the root.

that's why Christians talk about not even THINKING about committing adultery. once youve fantasized about it in your head you have surrendered to it.

you have to reject it entirely "I reject that thought" every time it comes up. block her if you have to.

write down your commitment and share it with someone, anyone. make it public. "I will not have sexual relations with that woman". start now OP! tell us! show us your determination!
>>
She's a narcissist, she sees your girlfriend as a challenge and wants to manipulate you into cheating on her because it makes her feel powerful. Stay the fuck away from narcissists they will eat your fucking soul because they lack one themselves.
>>
I mean I never cheated and i do reject it completely especially considering the despise i felt for people who cheated on me. but the temptation is so strong that the only way to get rid of it is jerk off. I use to have a thing for asians and shes like the most sexy asian I've ever met. but you're right i have to reject it and i do, by telling her to not do that. I just wonder things like am i wrong for not telling my gf, i dont want to burden her with that kind of stress . idk this is kind of a stupid thread, not really good advice you guys can give me
>>
>>17420199
cut off all contact with kim
>>
File: Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg (61KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg
61KB, 858x536px
>>17420199
I don't see the appeal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.