[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr bf is treating me like a little baby and it's annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (170KB, 790x1053px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 790x1053px
tl;dr bf is treating me like a little baby and it's annoying

>he acts surprised if i know something
>he thinks i can't even lift small objects
>he's constantly worried about me "doing too much"
>he actually asked his friends to "help me out/look after me" when he's not around
>he INSISTS on paying all the time and gets visibly upset if i refuse
>he has an irrational fear of our sex not being "equal" because i don't cum everytime
>he genuinely thinks he can't watch horror movies with me because i could get nightmares...

How can i make him believe me that i am perfectly capable and can think for myself and am not going to faint at the slightest incident?

Have i gotten myself a feminist cuck? What is wrong with him? I'm not one of those "i don't need no man, i'm a strong independent woman"-type, but come on...
>>
>>17420117
how much stupid shit have done? be honest.
>>
>>17420120
None that i'm aware of. I genuinely think i haven't given him any reason to treat me like that...
>>
>>17420117
Do you have a chronic illness? that might account for some(but not all) of this.
>>
>>17420141
Not at all. I'm really not a fragile kind of girl.
>>
>>17420141
Not OP.
I have a chronic illness, and I dumped a guy for treating me like this.
There's nothing worse than having the person you respect and love more pitying you.
>>
>>17420117
You should emasculate him to put him in his place
>>
>>17420117

>How can i make him believe me that i am perfectly capable and can think for myself and am not going to faint at the slightest incident?

Have you tried telling him this?
>>
is this an incestual relationship with your feminist dad?

what a weird combination of traits.

>LET ME RESPECT AND PROTECT YOU DAMMIT

some type of unholy alpha cuck
>>
>>17420182
I actually think he tries to put up and act of manlines to hide the truth about him wanting to be dominated. Not even joking. I think he's fighting it. How do i make him embrace it?
>>
>>17420187
Yes, more than once and pretty clearly
>>
>>17420190
1) talk it out
or
2) rape him with a strapon while he sleeps
>>
>>17420193

Does he even make an effort, or just keep acting the same?

I wouldn't even call him a "feminist cuck," it actually suggests he doesn't have much respect for women at all. He sure as hell doesn't see you as an equal
>>
>>17420189
>is this an incestual relationship with your feminist dad?
how did you know

Alpha cuck might be just the right term. Deep down he wants to subject to me but he probably still hasn't gotten the memo that i don't need a strong protective guy to make me feel like a delicate flower. He acts so strangely because it's just that, an ACT
>>
Your boyfriend is a moron, plain and simple.

I have a somewhat fragile girlfriend, and unless she is visibly in distress, I tend to let her do her own thing, or wait for her to ask me for help.

Now I don't mean that I sit and watch her choke on food or anything crazy, quite the opposite, if I suspect something is wrong I can get rather... Smothering (and thats probably a character flaw she hates about me.)

But day to day? If she is doing something that is a two person job, I always pitch in (or if she already has help I ask if I can either pitch in or tag in). But if she can do something alone I let her do it herself.

I don't leave her to struggle if she needs help, but I also don't force my help on her if she doesn't need or want it. Same with letting her choose movies - I can handle pretty much anything, so I let her draw the line, I certainly don't draw it for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>17420196
>>
>>17420200
Women aren't equal
>>
>>17420200
I don't think it's a lack of respect for women. His parents are a bit older (both over 60) and i think his dad teached him a lot of bullcrap. For example, i know that he used to tell him that "he's the man in the house now and should take care of his mom" when dad wasn't home. I mean, wtf...

Makes an effort to do what? Treat me as an equal? Yes. But he forgets again pretty instantly
>>
>>17420209
Yeah, that's what i need more of. Problem is that we are pretty much clashing in that department. My parents raised me and my sister to be able to dp a lot of stuff on our own. We're pretty independent. I'm not used to someone trying to treat me like suger and spice all the time. It weirds me out. But he doesn't only pitch in with stuff he thinks is a "man's job". He also insists on doing the dishes or whatever every fucking time. Obviously i tell him that we can do it together, but then he tells me another heap of crap about how i have already worked all day long (as if he hasn't and as if that made me unable to do basic chores...).
>>
>>17420117
he's a poophead. stop talking to the mean man and don't let him touch your no-no parts.
>>
>>17420253
But it tingles when he touches my no-no parts... And he even gives me candy!
>>
>>17420262
what kind of candy?
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 640x439px
>>17420290
>>
>>17420262
OP just tell him what you're telling us

Show him the fucking thread even

Hey OP's bf, let her ride your dick or something
>>
>>17420304
you can do way better. I know a guy who gives out full sized candy bars
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 530x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 530x390px
>>17420305
i HAVE...
I have aked him why he treats me like that and his reason was "that if i'm every angry at him i can't hold it against him that he doesn't do anything". I told him that's an insane reason.
>>
>>17420315
I don't like chocolate. I like those grandma candies. Gives me nostalgia.
>>
>>17420324
Do you like taffy? I like to watch taffy machines in candy stores.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>17420340
I like sour candy the best.
This thread sure got derailed weirdly...
>>
>>17420353
>I like sour candy the best.
Sour candy eats away at my tongue. Especially sour skittles.

>This thread sure got derailed weirdly...
Candy is much more interesting than whatever the fuck it was originally about.
>>
>>17420318
HAHAHAHA oh the irony is perfect
>>
>>17420367
You aren't supposed to keep them in one place all the time... Also, you might have impotent saliva if it can harm your tongue. Or simply overdo it. Have you tried making your own candy?

Rude... That's my thread
>>
>>17420404
It is. But he fails to see that. I guess he thinks he does the "right thing"
>>
>>17420415
>Also, you might have impotent saliva if it can harm your tongue
Sour is acidity, your saliva is defective if its basic enough to neutralize sour candies.
>>
>>17420420
No I was talking about the image you freak. As for your problem, guys have a tendency to play out the heroic need. Could stem from Disney movies, or from a old broken relationship. If it bothers you talk to him, and if you cant talk to him you simply have a broken relationship. Or you can do what most women did in the 1950s and take ease. From my knowledge I'm willing to bet you'll do what feels right, like most women, and that might explode if you keep it repressed like this and end in a bump in the road for your relationship.
>>
>>17420438
it doesn't have to neutralize it completely. just soften the blow.
>>
>>17420449
Kek.
Yeah i have choosen it because it's as ironic as the post i wrote.
Well, i have tried to talk to him about it. But not very seriously. More like "adressing it right away". I might try to explain the whole thing to him
>>
>>17420469
Explain it and do it with emotional details so he understand the severity of the situation
>>
>>17420196
THIS OP.

DO BOTH
>>
>>17420827
I plan to
>>
>>17420449
>Could stem from Disney movies, or from a old broken relationship
Or plain old biology.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.