[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

so, I was dating this MILF and she broke up with me.
Said I wasn't clingy enough.
Should I call her and tell her I miss her?
>>
be like this
ring ring
hey bitch
i need you to apologize to me.
i'm crying because you broke up with me.
i was so in love with you that i was afraid to be clingy. if you want me to be clingy i can do that, all i ever wanted was to be an overbearing fuck

don't say it to that degree. but you get the idea
>>
>>17420066
I would but I'm too afraid it might work.

Plus, i think she was just using me until she saw something she liked better.

Shes probably already dating.

but goddamn..that was my fist blonde hair, blue eyed, conservative, cross-fit beauty.
I'm going to fucking miss her
>>
shit. I sent her a text.

Why didnt you fuckers stop me

you're supposed to say shit like,
"run while you can anon"
or
"she has kids, WTF are you DOOOOING"

why didnt you talk me out of it /adv/?
>>
>>17420146
Oh boy
>>
she responds.

she misses me too.

Ill never be able to quit this woman so long as I live in reasonable proximity to her and she doesn't totally fucking hate me
>>
desu just be glad she didn't try some crazy manipulative shit.
>>
>>17420201
well, the entire relationship was pretty manipulative.

First, she wanted somebody for the long term, then she just wanted short term so i did that, then she just wanted a sex partner, ok fine, i can do that, then she wanted more, Ok, love you baby, more than the moon and the stars and the UFOs that zip around in between, then she says its getting too serious and I can't tell her I love her or buy her flowers or chocolate or anything. a week later she freaks out, says I dont love her, dont want her, she accuses me of cheating, then she wants me to tell her i love her and buy her flowers, Then she accuses me of cheating again
Then all of a sudden im not clingy enough.

Like, there was nothing in the entire relationship that I did without getting completely played
>>
>>17420053
How did you meet her?
>>
>>17420219
Just see if you can get an exclusively physical relationship
>>
>>17420317
I met her at a bowling ally.
She asked me how to set up the rack on the pool table and she was waiting for a friend

when her "friend" arrived, it actually turned out to be a "guy she was dating." he was really grabby, touchy-feely while at the same time she backed away and fended off his advances. He seemed like a huge prick, so i wrote my number down, walked up to her right in front of him, gave her my number and told her to call me.

He ended up walking off with her to have a "talk" which apparently was him yelling at her and trying to force her to destroy my number.

She sent me a text later that night and we started going out.

>>17420325
I dont know how to do that and be "overbearing" at the same time. The sex if fucking ahmazing but she wants it everyday. I'd be fine laying down ground rules so we can only see each other everyday, but its just going to go back to her not feeling wanted or feeling overly wanted (if i tell her i love her) which apparently causes her to become obsessed with marriage

ie: I just sent her a text sayhing i will miss her

she sent me one back saying, 'i miss you too anon, terribly'

i dont know where to go from here. Try to get her back for another weekend or just let it go
>>
>>17420364
>each other everyday

every-other day**
>>
>>17420364
Once again, the OP is the villain of the story.
My condolences to the poor guy.
You and your fwb sound like pricks.
>>
>>17420387
How is OP a villan? The milf sounds crazy as fuck.
>>
>>17420364
>Gets approached by female who's dating another man
>Man is dating her, so involves himself in PDA
>El douchebag walks up and hands his number over like a real prick.
>This girl texts back
>El douchebag doesn't realize this girl is a massive slut/attention whore
>El douchebag doesn't realize that the reason she's jumping from "too serious" to "not clingy enough" is because she's over some other guys dick/getting attention elsewhere and he's taken a backseat, to getting no attention from him so she starts back on him to get more attention/dick.

You get no sympathy from me. You sound like a right cunt, that isn't a really good reader of females.
>>
>>17420387
you're a goddamn idiot and have no idea who you're dealing with

>>17420397
thanks for understanding anon.
She was married for 10 years in an extra-ordinary abusive relationship.

The guy she was married to was the first person she ever had consensual sex with.

I was her fourth sexual partner and only the 3rd guy she ever had vaginal sex with. >>17420399
another noob without any clue what you're talking about.

why are you even on /adv/
>>
>>17420399
though, you are aprtially right.

She's not getting fucked anywhere else yet but she is certainly talking to other guys.
I know for a fact a married guy has been texting her and she probably has a few others that send her texts and give her attention throughout the day. I'm just not sure I can blame her. That could be me.. giving her all the attention. Some girls need you to fight for their affection constantly. This is one of those girls. When you stop fighting trying to win her affection, you become unworthy
>>
>>17420399
groping a woman against her wishes and berated he when you've only known her for one fucking month, or any amount of time, is a douche move. I did the right thing by intervening and actually should have done more and knocked the sucker out cold instead of letting him yell at her for an hour
>>
>>17420425
>She's not getting fucked anywhere else yet but she is certainly talking to other guys.
Sure

>groping a woman against her wishes and berated he when you've only known her for one fucking month, or any amount of time, is a douche move.
Why is she dating a man she doesn't wish to be groped by. Perhaps the reason she didn't wish to be groped, is because she had her eye on you?

Getting berated by a woman who's supposed to be dating you but accepting other guys numbers in front of you sounds about right. You didn't "intervene". You were a fucking cunt by walking up and giving your number over despite seeing those two were involved with each other. But I honestly don't expect you to actually look at your shitty actions and reflect on them, since you're actually trying to justify them here.

You're right, the guy shouldn't have shouted at her for an hour. He should have shouted at her for a minute then walked out on her. What sort of slut chats up a guy and accepts a guys number while being with that guy? If she had any decency she wouldn't have done either. But that's sluts for you. Anything for male attention.
>>
>>17420554
> He should have shouted at her for a minute then walked out on her.

you can understand that but you can't see how that situation wasn't one sided?

she was telling him to fuck off but he wouldn't

he thought he had a submissive, religiously obedient, traditional, conservative wifey, but he didn't seem to realize that she had already been down that road. He just wasn't accepting rejection . He was that that bold in public what do you think he would be like if he had her alone in private?
>>
>>17420053
Yes. You should call her and continue to play this game with her, so long as you remember that it's game.

Have a bitch on the backburner, too.
>>
>>17420822
she texted me back, 'what do you do when you love someone at they dont love you back"

Last time i told her i loved her she told me to never say it again

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS WOMAN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.