[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its that time again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 17

File: 1469645590072.png (37KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1469645590072.png
37KB, 460x459px
D,
I'm going to fuck your ex.
C
>>
>>17419822
About the other night when I said I love you at that moment. I don't mean to scare you away... I feel like its too early for me to have said it. "love" is a crazy word I can't warp my head around it right now it depends on the person and feelings. That word is really powerful I did not expect myself to say and I am not running either. I am here for the long run, I don't quit! Until you say so... I don't think it has to be felt both way too right away. When a person cares it will show. I just happen to say it in that moment thinking out loud. Its mixed feeling It feels too early on my part to have said that. I am not taking my words back because I felt something that night , I am explaining it to you. Lets take things slow, I am in no rush right now in life. Don't put too much thought in it..... I know this pressure on you it was not my intentions. I hate myself for doing that to you but I need to explain this to you ok. I like dating you, I still have a lot to know about you. I don't even know if I said it. I keep playing that moment and I don't know. But I do know things have changed between us... We both rocked each other's world for us to think about it. I don't dwell in the past like this.

Someone said I had to talk it out because its not smart to ignore the person, it doesn't solve the problem hahaha. I like to learn from life and I thank you for that and I want to learn more.
>>
The more I think about the things you said to me, even after leaving, the more I come to realize you weren't the one for me. The more I come to see how toxic and how much of a bad influence you were in my life.
>>
G,

I wish you remembered the good times
When you were breaking up with me, I was remembering the wonderful times we had, like that wedding weekend, we stayed in that hotel
i'd walk into the bathroom while you were doing your makeup and I'd wrap my arms around you and kiss your neck and cheeks and watch you. I remember trying to wake you up early in the morning, you weren't wanting to get up, but every time I'd nudge you, you'd open your eyes and look at me and smile, I'd kiss you, I laid there moving my hand along your arm and across your chest, our toes wrapped around each others
That's what I was thinking of, when I told you I wanted to do anything to fix our problems, when I said I wanted to put in all the effort I possibly could, I meant it
Why weren't you thinking of those same times? Why did you do this to me?
You weren't bad, people will say we broke up cause we just weren't meant or whatever, I'll find someone better, but you weren't the problem, you were perfect to me
I'm sorry, I regret everything that happened this past month, I'd do anything to change it, I love you still, and forever
>>
>>17420581
She probably had someone else in mind when she broke off your marriage.
>>
H

Never thought about having a family until I met you. Thanks for putting my faith back in people again. I love you, dork.

J
>>
>>17420894
She did
>>
>>17421042
It's just how women work. They may claim otherwise, but they're all bitches and whores.
>>
File: 1470023867377.jpg (24KB, 451x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470023867377.jpg
24KB, 451x338px
CDC,
Fuck this and you.

I am always there when you ask, no matter how tired or busy I may be. I am always there for you. I have always made sure to make you happy, or be there when you need someone..

Where are you when I need you? You're tired. You're busy. You're going through a transition. You have plans to keep. You're preoccupied with this or that. I am unbelievably low on your priority list. You tell me how much you care for me, but I've noticed it's only when you're about to get something from me. I wonder how many other people you tell the same regurgitated shit to.

I wish I could make you hurt like you hurt me.

I wonder if you would care if I started to treat you like you treat me.

/b/ had made me realize that men do have the capacity to keep fucking someone they find ugly.

I bet that's it. I'm only good enough to fuck. But not good enough to well...be good to. I hate everyone.

>I blocked your number after you fucked me for the umpteenth time and didn't speak to me after. I have if you've even tried to contact me.

TT
>>
>>17421213
>I wonder if you've*
>>
>>17420570
I don't even mind. We live, we grow. I met someone else anyway and I treat them way better.

I learned, but did you?
>>
>>17421219
>and I treat them way better.

Until your psycho begins to show.
>>
>>17419822

L,

You broke my heart so I raeped you the last time we were together.

I don't feel bad about it what so ever.

In fact, I wish I would have made it worse.

It was a fetish of yours, wasn't it?

Love,
A
>>
Emilia,

Hey.
It's been three years since we met. I was still mentally a kid. We've been through a lot together. Despite me rejecting everything and everyone, you were my only real comfort. I could tolerate you, and only you. You always stuck with me despite the bad times. You were there at my worst, and at my best. You were there to hold the despicable, petty excuse of a being I was, and still am.
Not a day has gone by without me thinking of you. I try to make it work. My mind is tearing itself apart, and it breaks my heart to imagine your reaction. To be so close to someone who's hurting, yet unable to do anything. I don't want to see you hurt, and I can't say that for anyone I know.
It's getting a bit foggy, Emilia. I can't feel very well. I don't believe in the concept of a soul, you know how down-to-earth I am. I often feel like a reptile who only really plays with the scared little boy on the inside.
I swear to God... I will get myself out of this mess. And we can be together then. I promise you, as I did when we met. You are a fantastic person, and I will not let the feelings I have for you die down as the rest.

You're all I have. All I crave.
>>
>>17421224
You don't know me anymore.

Go fuck yourself.

Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>17421224
Only psycho people call others psycho, fyi. Ps, just because you used others to your advantage doesn't make you any better than anybody else. You are still a fat cunt.
>>
File: 1466798795078.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466798795078.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
4c,
Stop being bent out of sahpe over women. Theyre not that great.at all.
,A
>>
>>17419822
C
Go ahead, everyone else has
D
>>
File: 1468255549295.jpg (77KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1468255549295.jpg
77KB, 512x512px
>>17421837
>>17421859
>>
File: 1463159994381.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463159994381.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Fuck you.
>>
Your's was the worst generation. Looking from what would have been your parent's age when you were young adults, I can see the ruin I grew up in. It was another twenty years before we started to find our pace again. It will be better to forget the opportunities that were lost.
>>
D
Stay safe. Stay sober. I'll see you in two weeks, hopefully.
-K
>>
M,

I am a toxic person who truly loves you. If you find someone better, please don't ever tell me. You don't deserve a golden ticket after the way you treated me so coldly.

Love,
???
>>
J
I was weak when we met
I hated myself
I've changed but now I just hate you
Doesn't really matter though because in stuck with you
We'll never be happy together
J
>>
I'm so stupid, just like you.
>>
>>17419828
Initials?
>>
B,
I found you on plenty of fish. I guess it's time for me to move on. How's your depression treating you? Maybe if you initiated conversation for once, I'd know.
M
>>
J,

I'm sorry about how everything went, but it's been a little while and I think it was probably for the best. You seem to be doing okay and I'm doing a lot better myself and that's probably what we both needed was time to work on our problems. I will always be grateful for the time we spent together and I will always love you whether we're together or not.

I'll see you on down the road,
C
>>
>>17419822
D,
I hope you don’t forget about me. I don't think I ever will.
F
>>
>>17419822
R, J
I'm pretty your girlfriends want my dick

-A
>>
>>17421859
Does that make you a psycho?
>>
>>17422578
M
I'm not on any of those dating things.
-B
>>
>>17422417
C?
>>
A
I totally fucking hate you, and you keep driving me insane... I try to be patient and I don't want to leave you because you depend of me quite a lot... but I don't think I'll be able to handle it much longer... and btw, yes: I cheated on you...
-D
>>
J,
Despite how it all ended (slowly and painfully), I think for a long time we truly did care about each other. You kind of stopped. I guess I am a bit of a handful and you were so passive I inadvertently stepped all over you. Oh well, what's done is done and I doubt either of us would ever in a million years want the other back. I don't think anyone will ever get me as thoughtful and lovely birthday gifts as you did though. That one gift, you know the one, I don't think that could ever be beat. I still treasure it.

I still don't really forgive you but I don't think I care at this point so maybe I do? Does not caring count as forgiveness?

Neutrally,
M
>>
Bethany,
Your pussy is better than my wife's pussy.
>>
J,
Please never message me again and let me live. I always will cherish you and love you and hope the best for you. But you're so self absorbed and think trying to embarrass me is fun, did it hurt your ego so much when I didn't want you anymore?

With Love, D
>>
B

I hope you like our little rendezvous last night. My balls are still deflated from you punching them so hard. Don't tell your fiance about us getting all tangled up in my superman sheets.That reminds me, could you come over and clean them? I got a little poo poo on them...but it's you're fault, thinking about you tickling my nipple made me go poo poo. Can't wait till the next time you're over and plucking my bum hairs. Till then, toodle you, snoochkums

J
>>
all of you

kys
>>
so long doesn't mean goodbye when time is infinite, outside this moment we are & always will be <3
>>
>>17423013
When I say say long, it really does mean goodbye. A walk away, and never to walk back.
>>
>>17423018
so long, such is time. you walk away but always forwards, forever.

soul (sole) mates (meetings) are beyond your own opinionated burdens
>>
>>17423021
Correct, always forward. So long.
>>
>>17422619
If this is CC, are you talking about a JK?
>>
Dear I,
You have been a solid gf for the last 5 years, but I can't deal with the guilt anymore. I cheated on you with your younger sister last year during the Christmas party. You were asleep and we were both drunk. I really didn't know until the morning after when I woke up to the both of us naked in her bed. You were fortunately still knocked out and I snuck back into your bed to avoid the trouble.
It's been bugging me more and more as time passes. It doesn't help that your sister remembers and has started to blackmail me for sex under the threat of exposing it to you. Every time I have to stay over at work, is actually me meeting with your sister. And you trust me so much that you hardly question the extra hours.

I'm so sorry,

J.
>>
hi, i would love to talk to you
>>
>>17423203
What's a space rat?
>>
>>17422478

I don't know if I want to. I'm a guy.
>>
sh,

I dream of you motor-boating my boobs and grabbing my ass.

s
>>
A,
I wish you would tell me what's on your mind. I'd rather hear something shitty than sit here wondering why you're being distant.
J
>>
>>17422637
No she doesn't.

lol
>>
>>17423399
K
>>
S,

Really quite miss you
I need to stop harbouring a little tiny hope that we'll start talking again one day when you're not so busy any more

Fuck it all tbqh

F
>>
Some days I miss you so much I'd do anything to see you. Others I'm busy and I barely think about you. I often wonder if you ever think about me, or if your tempted to creep me online. Usually all I have to do is think about what it was like being with you, all the heartache you caused and my logical side says to avoid you at all costs. But deep in my heart there's a space that you carved out, no one else will ever fill that. I'm not sure if you will ever try and find the courage to be honest with me. Ive filled the gap you left with as many sluts as I could find, it's not working. If I could change the past I would, but I can't and you are being left behind. Please don't succumb to your demons, they have already destroyed your best years, get help and support.
>>
>>17423636
That's okay, wish you the best.
>>
mom, dad

I've changed my name and you'll never find out what it is

XYZ
>>
>>17422191
lol u mad skinny bitch?

Better watch yourself.
>>
>>17423428
Then talk to me!
>>
>>17422990
You first faggot
>>
L
I still love you, I nearly bought you flowers when I landed at the airport then I came to my senses. I hate you just as much from the shit you've done to me
A
>>
I may regret these words in the future, but I'm quite alright not being part of your life anymore. And even better about you not being part of mine. You were a weed, a noxious one. Slowly leeching my energy, draining my life away. And you were plucked out. Others may plant you back in their garden and your flower may brighten their day. But you have no place in my life, vile ivy. Be gone.
>>
>>17424316
It's funny, other people always leeched off of me. I didn't complain much, though. I only complain when they treat their friends like shit, not even me with one exception when I was an emotional punching bag for someone who was regretting a breakup they had. Having to listen to their depression, yet not begrudging them for it. Being the person they turn to in order to cry and vent. But once they cheer up they forget that, and that's fine. But once they cheer up they act without regard for others. Watching someone who vented to you turn around and insult their friend for no reason, when their friend did nothing to wrong them. It's incredible how many times I've had to watch that scene over the last five years. But when I, as a result, sever contact with those people, they act as if it's unreasonable and I shouldn't have done so? The sort of belief that they've been wronged despite wronging someone else and me merely deciding not to include them in my life. The sort of belief that somehow leads to someone having a vendetta for years. Is it somehow wrong to remove other people from your life if you don't approve of how they treat the people that thought so much of them? Five years and several people doing it. You'd think I'd have learned before the summer of 2016. I can't even say, for certainty, that the habit of being that person is completely gone. What if I fall back to being that tool next year, or the year after? How curious
>>
>>17424365
Always look out for yourself, no one else will. Ever. Trust no one, rely on no one. I've learnt this the hard way. People will always bite the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>17422619
>>17423061

Reconcile you guys.
>>
File: 1440637986026.gif (61KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
1440637986026.gif
61KB, 156x267px
C,

You dumped me than treated me like shit, like I dumped you. Was building me up to tear me down part of your plan?

L
>>
People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.
>>
M,
I understand how you're suffering, even though you're the one who broke my heart. I want to find a way to help you. It might be selfish of me. I don't want our time together to not teach you anything. Fuck, I know you had issues, but we were so good for such a long time, I couldn't see how they have crept into our lives.
I can't accept yet that I have to move on. I still care about you dearly.
I wish that you will open your heart to yourself and seek the help you need. Maybe we will meet again in the future.
I love you,
M

Ps I fucking hate the pain, but I'm grateful to have loved such a wonderful guy.
>>
File: 1470079959780.jpg (22KB, 280x336px) Image search: [Google]
1470079959780.jpg
22KB, 280x336px
>>17423917
>>
>>17424675
lmao good 1 baby im enjoying this. ;)
>>
A,

I have an idea what you're eating.

O
>>
>>17424701
We all know she eats dicks, Oswald, no need to announce it again like the rest of us.
>>
>>17424701
Mad cock?
>>
I love you, wish you loved me back.
>>
E,
I want you to know what I do for work, but I've told others in the past and I know it will only scare you away. I'm sorry I'm so cold towards you all the time, and I'm sorry I can't be honest with you. You deserve someone so much better than me and yet you keep loving me more and more. Someday I'll be able to tell you, someday when it won't matter anymore. I just hope that you still love me when that day comes.
J
>>
File: 1469005086479.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469005086479.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17424691
>>
O,
Yeah, I know you know I miss you, but I doubt you know that I'm really fucking mad at you. I hate you so goddamn much for breaking my heart, because I know that during that period of feeling depressed and broken, I screwed myself up so badly, all because of you. Shit would be so much better if I had just never met you
A
>>
>>17424832
Whore detected.

Get your aids infested ass out of here bitch. Nobody will ever fucking love you, well not fore more than the hour they but you for.
>>
>>17424811
Helps to make it clear to her.
>>
K,
I miss you, I keep remembering that night we went to the dinner and ending at that bar where we kissed over flirting with the cherries in the drinks. I wish I did sleep you.
M
>>
A,

You did what you wanted and maybe it was right. Remember glass isn't the answer to every problem. And try not to make a stink if you make it to the circus.

O
>>
>>17423212
A rat that is in space.
>>
>>17423846
Smith?
>>
>>17425188
Dressed in leather and lace
>>
P,
I can see you've been awfully busy lately. You've been really quiet lately and I rarely hear from you.
I look forward to the day we can hang out again. But I know your jobs and classes keep you from doing much. Keep it up love.
>>
I am mad.

I've cared for you and I still do so so sooo much. Much more so than just a friend. I actually give a shit about you. I care about your well being every single day. I like you a lot and I definitely saw a future between both of us and I wanna treat you so well.

I'm mad because everything between us was so indecisive. And it left me confused most of the time.
I'm not perfect and I thought you understood my reasons for things. I even told you those reasons were gonna change. All you had to do was wait for me. I would have done the same for you.

I'm mad because you feel like you wasted time. You've wasted time hanging out with someone that cares about you? That really hurts. How the fuck do you think that makes me feel? I've had a wonderful year with you that didn't feel like wasted time at all. I got to know a wonderful and beautiful woman.

Im mad because you though you were some kind of a secret piece. All of my family and friends knew about you. It was only a matter of time before you met them.

And yeah I'm truly sorry for not listening like I should have and its really not in my character to do so. I just haven't been doing well with my life at the time and I was just trying to get that straight.

Thanks for telling me he was gay and then proceeding to get with him 3 weeks after we called it quits. You say you wanna be happy,who doesnt, but you were willing to get it at everyone elses expense right?
>>
>>17419822
[part1] You ruined my life, I thought we were actually going to be together. Our whole relationship was a complete lie. In fact, who you were was a complete lie. Every moment we spent was a complete lie. You wasted 3 years of my life, making me believe we would eventually meet and be together. You made promises, and that's why I stayed on. I was madly in love you, and you took advantage of me. I own up to making a mistake for completely trusting you, and believing every word you said. I spent 5 years calling you by a name that isn't even your own. Making memories with a person I thought was you, but it wasn't. I was a complete fool, and so so blind by love. You could have just been my friend and come clean to me to who you actually were. Instead you decided to cheat on me, and lie to me. We were going to continue this fantasy lie, if I hadn't finally found the courage to seek out the truth, because you would never have come clean. Did you think this was just all a game to you? That making me spend 3 years of my life building my relationship with you. Then encouraging me to get a three year birth control when I thought we were finally going to meet, which was never going to happen. I hope you are happy with your girlfriend. Who doesn't seem to mind that you cheated on her, maybe you both were in on it, laughing behind my back. I hope you're relationship makes it with her, since i was with you before her, so you built a relationship with another person based on dishonesty. I hope it really works out for you. I just don't understand you're mentality at all. You have some serious problems, you could have just stayed broken up with me. Why did you keep coming back with promises.
>>
>>17425296
[part2]We spent hours of time together, that I can never get back. Our relationship obviously was just a game to you, and didn't mean a thing. You said you helped me that you were not a bad person. But you are a bad person, you could have just been my friend, you could have told me the truth, you could have not made promises, you could have come clean. You can't even give me a proper apology and I probably will never get one. It's still hard for me to believe that you turned out to be such a bad person. I always thought you were better than this. You're such a hypocrite and you disgust me. I hope you are really happy with yourself and what you did to me. I hope you enjoyed throwing away so much time. I could have met someone new in those 3 years, but I sincerely believed we were in a committed honest loving relationship that had an end goal of meeting up. That was your huge promise to me. I don't even know how you can live with yourself. What kind of person does this? I still hope to hear a proper apology from you, because I still have problems believing you could have turned out to be such a bad person. Fuck you.
>>
>>17424838
Fucking keked
>>
C,

I remember the first day we met, and all of the good times since then. You just dumped me a few days ago and I know why, we had a fight over your family leaving and you became close to your friend (who is a girl) and didn't want to talk to me about it. I only suggested that you should move with them because living in poverty
as a young woman in this big city is terrible. I offered to take care of you once I finished my degree. I apologize for letting my emotions go in that argument, but why would you act so apathetic about lying to me? You are always a truthful person, but why put off something until you were about to move? I was so glad that you stayed
and you were too, but you could have talked to me instead of turning to a bitchy friend that hates me and has fucked you over for her own benefit before.

You had all of the qualities I wanted in a woman: nurturing, independent, gushy, and we were clingy to each-other. I remember when you always used to
cry when I had to leave at 1AM on a Friday because I couldn't stay over. I remember coming over every day for almost a whole year and sleeping together
after your shift.

I will never replace you, I will never find anybody as caring as you. I just wish you chose to relief your grief of your family moving to me rather than
moving in with a drunk bitch that just wants to control you. and choosing her.

I will still wait for you when I die, or at least the memory I had of you when I die. I hope you can keep that promise, even when we pass.

Sorry for sometimes getting angry at Smash bros.

I love you so much my guardian angel, please wait for me when we die.
>>
So whyd you never meet?
>>
So actually you're better off without me.
Why can't i like somebody else? I've had hotter girls than you but when the morning comes, none of them came even close to you.
I've been halfway cross the globe but still, you were the only person that knew me and didn't hate me for it.
I thought i could live out some complex of mine and fix you, but it turns out you need someone unlike me.
And all i want is someone like you.
I'll continue to ignore you.
I'll continue to leave whenever you leave the room.
I hope you think i hate you.
You'll be a wonderful mother
>>
>>17425286
Who are you?
>>
>>17425324
Initials?
>>
>>17425296
>why did you keep coming back with promises

Ouch that hit home
>>
M

Are you serious? You're "not the kind of girl for monogamous relationships" my ass. Get your fucking life together you bitch.

M
>>
>>17425342
Why do you want to know?
>>
-J,

I never knew everything you went through until the week i spent with you on your bday/4th. I admit im wrong for everything i put you through and i never really fought for you after we broke up but at the time there was so much going on and the fact that you had our son and played those childish games with him didnt help the situation. I was perfectly fine without you but why tf did you have to sene me a pic of us 3 and now i cant stop wondering how it would be if we were a family i mean you are my family but us as a family. Im in such a fucked up situation it doesnt make sense and the fact that we dont talk like we did in the past few weeks hasnt sat right with me i mean i miss you and our son but you probably dont relize any of this but its cool.

-J
>>
You're a fucking monster. I did nothing but try to help you. Even though I broke up with you, you asked me to at least be your friend. But it's not like I had a choice anyways. Any time I tried to leave, you'd threaten to kill yourself. I know I'm "not a savior", I never meant to be. I just wanted to help ease your pain. But I noticed the way you tried to talk to me; telling me these sweet things as if we were still together, then brush it off like it's no big deal when I tell you to stop. All I said was I was uncomfortable with our current situation and didn't think it was a good idea to have a casual relationship anymore, and you threaten my life?? Not just once, but multiple times in graphic detail? What kind of person does that? Who the fuck goes on and on and on about how they're going to kill someone and rape them, and then wonder why action is taken??? AND WHY DID YOU FIGHT ME? I could have easily ruined you by pressing charges and removing you from our university. But all I asked was that you never come near me again or talk to me. That's it. But no. You had to fight me on everything. As usual. You couldn't even admit to the threats you said to me even though I had the texts to prove it. You're so entitled for no reason it's hilarious. I can't even believe I was with you for so long, and I wish I had pressed charges. You're sick and I don't care what happens to you anymore. You were so abusive to me and the more time I spend away from you, the more I see it. Get your head out of your ass and realize your life is shit because you do nothing but blame everyone else for your problems. So glad you're gone.
>>
A,

If this is the best you can do I don't think I can do it anymore. Please show me how much you care, if you do.
>>
>>17425398
Do they know you care? Just talk to them. I'm sure they will be happy
>>
I had my number in my hand to give to you but chickened out. I was then given another chance because I left my water bottle there. I had my number in my hand to give to you. You seemed disinterested so I let you be. I am sorry.
>>
>>17425398
I care so much damn it. I thought you didn't.
>>
I think I might love you...maybe it's the excitement of a new relationship, or maybe I'm so relieved to have finally found someone who is practically perfect for me...but all I know is that the feelings I have for you are so much stronger than anything I've felt so far. You make me not want to sleep. I'd never sleep again if I could. And some nights I can't even bring myself to close my eyes. Just the excitement of waiting for you to wake up so I can talk to you again keeps me awake. It's like I'm a little kid again waiting for Christmas morning, I've been in long serious relationships before, but this time is much different. I know it sounds crazy to fall so hard so fast, but it's completely involuntary. If only you didn't live across the country. I can't wait to see you step off of the plane in December...I'll wait to tell you in person, if I can hold it in that long.
>>
>>17425346
C,D
>>
>>17425365
Idk. Everything, but the last part, is something I can imagine coming out of a specific persons mouth.
>>
wrong again teehee
>>
>>17425584
What is the first letter of this persons name? If you are right I'll tell you.
>>
a lot of people have the same name in the world. have you ever stopped to think theyre trolling someone else using letters that arent theirs? my post is wayyyyy up there nit even related dude
>>
>>17425589
Meh, it doesn't really matter much. Actions speak louder than words anyways.
>>
o
i completely agree with that statement
x
>>
>>17425602
Yeah well my actions should have spoken volumes but instead they flew right over and were never recognized.

But seriously just give it a shot. Id like to know your guess.
>>
>>17425618
Yeah but you could just tell me the initials are right when I guess, even if they aren't.
>I wish you luck on your journeys, soup.
>>
Dear Anna: Although the courts and your lawyer would claim I raped you, but you said yes while you were blacked out drunk; however, despite all that I'm still going to win this fight because last night I knocked your sister up. You know the sister that just turned 18, so it looks now we're going to be family

p.s: I fucked your mom the night before I fucked your sister, she might be knocked up too.
>>
>>17425634
Anon I have better things to do than lie on an image board. Just guess for me. If you don't want to I'll tell you.
>>
I'm going to listen to that album that you're ashamed of liking because it's too lame and sentimental when you ineluctably leave.

It's another secret of ours that makes up that invisible lexicon that we breathe quietly into each other's ears and made together.

I guess it's like a time-bomb, though. I knew it from the very start. Hell, we both knew! I knew you'd go on to bigger and better things, and this was just your purgatory, always bathed in that crepuscular light and feeling, the feeling of stasis, where you're suspended by a thread between now and the life that's about to begin for you. Your eyes curtsey and dilate and take on this saturnine joy when you talk about all the things you're going to do. Realistically, it's going to be without me. As much as I love you, I've always known this.

I'm not going to be friends with you when you leave.
>>
>>17425650
I honestly don't want to guess ;-;
>>
I wish I could go back and not meet you. I should have never stayed with you as long as I did. I fucked myself up over you, and never fully recovered my mental sanity. Maybe it was falling apart at the time, but the situation didn't help at all. I should have given your book back and never came back. Countless bullshit therapy sessions, pointless medications, and cutting my body to shit, and I can't seem to get over anything. My early twenties are haunting me, and I want out. I tried to kill these memories, but I guess the only way out is to end myself.
>>
Alrighty then. Carry on soldier
>>
attack of the watchers xD trying to bait I see. Good luck I love you xD kek
>>
>>17425667
To: R
>>
naw, more like wasnt me
abcd timestamp
ghy
>>
>>17425659
Which album?
>>
>>17425692
it's a secret, anon
>>
pssst....its a fake if they have to ask they would know and talk to you directly ppssstttt its a trap xD
>>
theyre timing out theyre post they think im actually on here
>>
I don't get why you have to be secretive but so obvious.
We're not official; we've only been on one date. If you're going on a date with someone tomorrow, you can be honest. You're not a whore or a cheater for it.
Hopefully we can spend some time either Friday or Saturday.
>>
P

You made a ridiculous fucking attempt to get back with me. Do you want to know why I even talked to you? I wanted you to get yourself all worked up, spew all of your bullshit, just so I can show you point by point that you are a fucking liar.

Do you know why I am still upset with you? It's because even when I point out why and how I know you are lying, you still won't take responsibility for what you've done. You won't even give me enough respect to tell the fucking truth even when I show you over and over again that I know what happened.

Don't bother contacting me again.

C
>>
trigger warning. you should try looking in the mirror sometime. maybe looking at your own flaws. i know you can see me, but you can't see the others or the bots. so you're smart you win. you happy now? Get the truth stop trying to belittle others with what you think you know.
much love
>>
M
stay upset either talk it through in rl like an adult or hide behind plots, anons, and other websites. No skin off my ass, I'm content as fuck right now.
D
>>
E,

I've found myself thinking about us, about what used to be. I don't regret breaking up with you- I think that was a move best for both of us. You had gotten to a point where you were driving those closest to you out of your life, and that really hurt.

That being said, I wasn't the greatest. I guess I was too passive, not really showing you how much I cared. I felt bad because I wanted to give so much, but I felt like I couldn't buy it and that I lacked the imagination to make it.

I'm still kinda mad about how you handled things. Screaming and disturbing my family and egging my house wasn't cool, especially when I was at college while you were doing it. I understand, but it made me feel more sure that I made the right decision. But still, I wonder if we'd still be together if I had been a little less passive.

Hope all is well with you and your new relationship. Have fun in college,
-J
>>
>>17425402
>>17425410
They know very well that I care deeply. You As: don't just say you care, show it. I don't want to leave.
>>
A
handle it in rl. not going to give in to this bullshit
half the shit they say ain't even true, wasn't even me. Bye Felicia. sleep well and remember kys
Z
>>
T

Bro what's been up? The last time we talked you were in a pretty rough place and getting back into some shit habits. Please tell me everything is OK, you've been my best friend for years

D
>>
Damage report
>>
>>17425807
You love someone else anyways
>>
>>17426060
Whoa what? What are your initials?
>>
S.

I don't think I need you anymore. I wish you all the unhappiness that you put me through even though I'll never show it or imply it in any way.. You'll never find someone who loved me like I did. Goodbye, you lost the real me.

D
>>
S
I don't even know how or why you liked me, but for a short time you made me actually feel happy.

I wish you weren't so good to me. I wish I had a reason to hate you. I wish I could get over you.

Tell Greg I say 'hey'

B
>>
Y

Wish I could stop obessessing over you or any guy I like. I think I have OCD.

S
>>
Its crazy how when i had the chance to fight for you but i didnt, now all i do is fight myself over you.
>>
>>17426085
Yours first....
>>
M,

Hopefully you'll get sick of my shit soon. I'm starting to sacrifice myself for you, and I'm starting to realize that's not what I want.

I'm not perfect. You know that, on some level.

Let go. I can't.

C
>>
K

I really did love you, at this point I'm questioning why. You have no redeeming qualities and every time I try to do something positive, you always have to make me feel like I didn't even put any effort into that all because you feel down. You're always quick to play victim and blame me for something I didn't do. I would always try to take the time and understand you and what you were feeling but you could never do the same for me. Not even once. I'm the asshole though. Fuck off.

C
>>
D,

We have been texting each other daily a little too much for over a month.

I want answers and progression. Stop talking to me if you aren't interested.

I want to go out with you, not hang out with our friends tgt?!

God damn it, stop with the mix signals.
I hate you so much

Sincerely
A
>>
>>17426216
No.
>>
I'm just not ready to get close to anyone again. I'm not ready to have to explain my life story to someone, not ready to figure out what makes them smile, and I'm not ready to lay next to someone else. I don't want to be held or loved. I can't bring myself to get hurt again. It's not worth it anymore.
>>
Everytime you show you care a liiiitle bit, you go on to prove you don't. It's such a warm feeling.
>>
I don't have anyone to send this to.

I just want to type something. I feel like I'm losing my way sometimes, but I know it's just part of the path. I took a hard route in life. I wouldn't change it for anything.

I am confused on one thing though. Should I focus on what's keeping me alive for right now, or what could potentially make my life worth living in the future? I realize if my path falters I may kill myself. It's not that I want to anyways. I really want to make it through this. I don't want to die. But I know if I can't live the way I want, I might as well die.

I won't torture myself for the next 20 years. If I don't find my way down the path, then I was never meant to make it. I can't work the way other people work. I've tried many times and every time I break open. I felt a burning sensation inside of me when I used to work those jobs. I felt miserable and I constantly searched for a way out. And when I finally did get out, it feels as though nothing really changed. I only got out by luck. I got lucky. I made money off of something that would only last me so long.

I tried to continue with it but nobody seems to care. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I'm constantly pushing myself to achieve new things, yet I find that I'm getting less and less each time. People don't care about what I do. That's how I feel. If people cared, they'd watch and I wouldn't have to worry so much about money. They don't care. I didn't do anything wrong, yet I keep beating myself up for it as if I could've done something to keep living. That's what I get for focusing too much on something that was only keeping me alive in the moment.

The problem now is that I spent all that time working on that instead of my true path. Every time I think I got something going, the True Path won't let it happen. Everything else I do is short lived. I should've taken the hint a while ago. If I don't go through with my True Path, I will never be happy.

Given my chances, I should die.
>>
>>17426365
I don't even know why I'm posting here. Nobody can help me but myself. I've known this. I guess it just helps to get it out of my system. Maybe tomorrow I'll continue down the true path. Maybe I'll start writing this down where it was meant to be written. Maybe I'll work on mastering the way of my life instead of trying to do something that nobody cares about. Maybe I can do this.

But tomorrow I know it won't be the maybe's. That's what makes me so sad. I really want it to be the maybe's. I really want this. I do. Do I?

If I would rather die than not make it down my path, that means I want it, right? That means I want it more than anything. More than my own life. Right? So if this is how I feel, why won't I. Why won't I do it. Why won't I take the time to work hard at what I love. What's wrong with me?

Am I broken beyond repair? I guess I do want help. But I feel like nobody can help me. How could anyone help me. It's not possible for anyone to understand these feelings, because the one's who do are either dead or few. Much too few to end up talking to me. The chances are too rare.
>>
>>17419822
Bro,

We grew up together. In primary school, I defended you when you were being bullied by sixth-graders even though it got my ass beat, I taught you how to swim and I even carried your stuff after you broke you leg.

In college, when you said you gambled all your tuition fees, I lent you the $3,000.00 I had saved up for my job interview later in the year. When I asked for it back, you said you did not have any money even though you just told me you just came back from a trip with your girlfriend to Bali, a trip that your girlfriend said you paid for everything. I had to work long nights and early mornings at the fishing docks and supermarkets to get enough money for the job interview.

When you were getting deported over your grades and non-attendance to college classes, I stepped in, even asking three Supreme Court Justices to assist in the matter. That stopped you from getting deported.

When you had to transfer schools because the College you were at wanted to expel you, I was the one who helped you fill out the forms the whole night so that the College could not expel you before the deadline date.

Yes, I know I'm not the most social outgoing person and I prefer to listen to funny stories rather than to tell them. However, it does not mean that you can say whatever you like about me behind my back after all those years.

When you invited me to your wedding and gave to everyone but me a Rolex because you enjoyed their company, I did not tell you that they were only there because they knew they were getting presents. I didn't know, and i was just there to support a "friend".

Now, I hear that you've been secretly spreading gossip that I was useless and had no job prospects that's why I had to return to our home country. Let me tell you something, I had two jobs, one with an international law firm that paid me $350k a year and a consulting position that paid $450k a year. I gave all that up because of my mum's failing health.
>>
>>17426429
(contd)

Yet, you with the multi-million dollar parents, you who hadn't even needed a job your whole life, you who keeps sucking on your parents' teat, who doesn't know how to tie his own shoelaces, is the one who's doing this.

I just want you to know, you're a shitty friend, and a shittier person. I told you at your wedding that I hope your wife stays with you forever, because you're not my problem anymore.
>>
J,

Is this how it's going to end? You know I appreciated the time we spent together. It was my first date. I'm finding it consummately difficult to forget about you. Browsing for other people just feels like I'm drawing blanks. We can even stay friends. I have a lot of patience. Please, let's work this out. Whatever happened we can resolve and perhaps absolve ourselves from. I want so much to spend more time with you.

-S
>>
Dear Mom and Dad. I have been a failure in life and have tried anything to improve to do so. But right now I have done it Mom. I finally got something worth doing now and if Dad is with you then tell him that to not be disappointed anymore. After all your bratty and lazy son finally got control of his life back.

So don't worry anymore about me. Please rest well in Heaven. Love, your son.

P.S

I'm gonna pay for ,little bro's college. Don't worry.
>>
>>17426365
What is your True Path?
>>
>>17419822
C
I know you are not real, but you saved me from an event, maybe. You are something that I can't connect to emotionally, but I feel you helped me understand others more. You might as well be me even though you are not. I hope I can find content through you. You are just a fantasy.
>>
>>17422167
Kek
>>
>>17426225
Fucking same initials and everything. Hit home so hard
>>
Of all people, you're coming back into my life. I'm not sure what the future will bring, but I hope that it's one with you. I know it's been years since we've seen each other. I thought I was dead to you, just someone you knew in the past.
>>
>>17426166
CM
male
and if you are P tell me what it stands for and I won't need your initials
>>
V,
I'm over you now. I don't want you back, come to think of it I don't think I ever did once we broke up. What I wanted back was not being alone, not feeling empty, and having someone who honestly cared for me. I'm glad your life is going great. What truly rips me to pieces is the fact you're now living the life that I so desperately want. A happy relationship, a family, a nice house, stable. I have a nice place but it's just a constant reminder of how empty my life is so I can't stand to be there, it's why I work myself tired 7 days a week avoiding my house only going home to pass out. I can't have a decent relationship anymore because I trusted you so completely and you shattered everything. I can't trust anyone anymore. It took me 2 years to even become stable enough to date, I had a complete mental breakdown to the point I was hand fed for 2 months, I was comatose V. took me a year to even be able to handle a job again. The lasting repercussions from the devastation you brought into my life are still hindering my life. Yet you are fine and happy with a life I want so badly. I try not to hate you, I do but it's hard. My dreams about you still haunt me, I wake up and you're there brushing my hair like you would when I had night terrors, you smile and tell me it's OK it was all just a dream like the thousands of times you did when we were together, but then I wake up in a large cold bed unable to sleep due to the haunting realization that my life is so hollow. I hate you, I hate the damage you did to me, I hate that I'm empty. I hate I can't trust others anymore, I hate that you ripped my future apart and didn't blink. I hate my existence, but I will not fall, I will not give up, I will not allow this to control my life. I despise the day I met you.
>>
>>17424691
>>17423917
>people like this are on 4chan.
>>
>>17427360
>basically everyone on 4chan
>>
>>17427360
initials
>>
>>17427394
not really. Most people on 4chan don't act like they go to an inner city high school, while unironically threatening each other.
>>
>>17427406
F.U.
>>
>>17427411
>>17427418
Then you haven't been here very long, P.
>>
P,

Have you taken any time to reflect? Do you think that I wanted to do what I did, it was only to prove a point to you. Mission accomplished I guess, but I went too far. Ive met some cool new people, and they bore the shit out of me. All I want is for you to give me a chance. I'd even consider an open relationship just so you could get what you need on occasion.
>>
>>17426461
If I'm going to be specific, my true path was Comedy. I did stand up comedy for a short while, but stopped because of one night I didn't perform my best. I didn't bomb, but I felt horrible afterwards anyways. I wanted to do my best that time and I didn't. I still beat myself up for it even though the audience was laughing the whole time.

I got lucky by doing something on youtube that got 3 million views. I tried to keep it going but it's dying and every time I try to get it going again or stream it just feels like nobody cares. I've been living off the youtube money ever since.

Now I'm in this zone where I'm trying to make youtube work but at the same time I know I really want to get back into comedy because it's the only thing that makes me happy.
>>
>>17422891
Last initial?
>>
Dear son,
It bothers me that i havent figured myself out besides being your dad but when the day comes and you ask me what i do for a living, work wise, i honestly dont know. Ive been on dead end job after job ive sold drugs ive sold stolen thing and none of those thing are what i want to tell you so until that day comes know im working on who i am and what i want from life before its too late.

Your dad
>>
>>17428248
Dad,

At what point in the last 12, almost 13, years did you fall from your pride as a carpenter to working a fish and chips shop following you selling drugs and having a prostitute as a girlfriend? What happened to the pride you had? When you think of me, do you still think I'm destined for failure, or did your opinion change just like your career did?

Your son
>>
>>17422815
Last initials?
>>
>>17425398
Sorry I'm too ashamed of who I am
>>
>>17419822
Dear Mom,
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
From,
Anon
>>
So much for "ahh let's hang out!!" and then not get in touch anymore. I mean, you approached me about it and you don't have the decency to call or even text? Fuck off.
>>
CL,
Those are for steak. I wish there was an easier way to talk to you but as circumstances are this is all I've really got. I think about you every day.. don't know if you think about me anymore. You probably do. I know I said I'd always be here for you but you made it pretty damn difficult for me. I miss you, and I hope there's a way for us to stay in touch. Never feel discouraged to send something to me; even if I can't reply, I have read and will continue to read every word you send (and keep coming to /adv/).
-M
>>
>>17419822

To A.S.

I'm so very sorry. I love you so much. I know I'm mentally unwell and I pushed you away. It happens again and again and again. I'very become an awful horrible person and I can't expose you to that.

I always dreamed about the white picket fence, dog named shep, and 2.4 kids we'd have some day. You're the only person that could ever have inspired me to imagine a life different from drugs and self loathing. Now... well it looks like it's not happening. I'm so sorry.
I love you A and always will. In the dark of some awful hazy night you'll always be on my mind.

Yours always,
A.M.
>>
File: 1470277947552.jpg (40KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1470277947552.jpg
40KB, 722x349px
>>17428413

Beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>17427203
Holy shit dude lmao that's amazing... Well not really but aye
>>
I often leave myself questioning if I love you or what you offer me...
We are very, very new to this and more importantly new to each other...
I am in this with you till the end.
>>
An open letter to the woman I used to know:
I loved you. Holy shit, I loved you. I cant say it enough, cant put it into words just how much I cared, how much you meant to me. You were my world, my every waking thought. I tried to give you all that I could, but you shot me down like Russia shot down that Malaysian airlines flight.

I wasn't even surprised. Shit, I KNEW you'd say no. But I had to try. I had to say SOMETHING, do SOMETHING, to let you know how I felt. It was eating me up inside. Sorry if I put you on the spot.

So, four years later. You're gone, but you're not; I still see you. I see you once a year, at that special campout we go to. But I see you everywhere else, too; in the shirt you gave me. The profile pictures you post, wearing the Pajama pants I gave you. The little things, like the stars in the sky.
Remember when we sat on that stage, at 3 am, just watching them? Watching the twinkling lights in the sky. At least, you watched them... I only had eyes for you.
Do you even remember that night? Do you remember the fun we had together? Do you even remember the sound of my voice, the color of my eyes?
I doubt it. But that's okay. I don't love you anymore, because you aren't YOU. You're someone new, someone different. You've changed, in that beautiful way that people do. And that's okay. You're wonderful now; strong, independent, beautiful. It amazes me, still. But you're also promiscuous; you'll sleep with guys you've just met. You'll get into a threesome with your best friend and her boyfriend. You'll drink and go clubbing and do whatever you please... you're different, now. But that's okay. Because I don't love you; not anymore. I love the you that you used to be. I love the you that sat under those stars with me on that empty stage all those years ago.

I hope I'll see her again. Tell her I miss her, if you ever find her.
>>
Hey L!
Is your life better now? Now, that you're alone again and only have friends that don't care about you and lead their own lifes? Did it feel good to preach about how you were living your life to the fullest when you didn't even have the energy to read a book?
How come you've never realized that your words hurt others, too? Not only mine. You told me I should get help and that I'm not even trying and you went away. So I did, I tried and I'm in Hollywood now. Where are you now, you fucking hypocrite? Still browsing deviantart daily, to enjoy the circle jerk that is your life? Staying in your feel good bubble you big child?
Fuck you.
You'll never amount to anything, like any of your piece of shit friends.
Fuck you.
You've never been honest to yourself once in your life.
Fuck you.

J
>>
>>17429277

That's the way of women, friend.
Happened to me too. It took me long to put down or understand what you described there.
>>
M
Okay i fucked up and i have no excuses okay
Ok i suck with words but look
I'm willing to change for you. I love you. Please, give me a chance. I will let you down. I'm just a human. I make mistakes. But please, forgive me when i do. I would do anything for you. I only ask for a chance.
S
>>
>>17426361
You know what's a better feeling? realizing that something might be holding them back from truly showing that they care.

as long as you don't have some fetish for being miserable, this is much better!
>>
N,

I'm sure I won't get invited to the wedding like usual, wanted to say way to go and congratulations because you're awesome we all know it.

C
>>
>>17425811
>triggered
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 400x353px
>>17425811
>>
K,

I'm sorry for causing our friendship to slowly ebb away.

School and shit is keeping me from continuing our long distance relationship, but I wish I could talk to you more.

I found true friendship is a rarity these days.

C
>>
L,
I love you but you're the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I wish I never met you.
L
>>
I
I am getting real fucking tired of having to spell out every fucking step of our relationship. It's killing whatever I felt for you and it's getting harder and harder to feel love for you.
You expect me to read your mind like a psychic and yet you want me to always be describing every single thing to you.

It's getting exhausting. And it feels like I am the one that had to always move things forward. Fuck, there's no joint effort in this endeavor. You expect me to do everything for us. I really just want to rest and feel like I can rely on you but you don't seem to know what to do after years of being together.

Fuck it's no wonder I am thinking more and more about a friend that I have only known for 2 years than I do about my own girlfriend.

At times it feels like you have checked out already from this relationship. I sure wish I could just as easy drop all this. 9 Years of knowing each other and 4 of being together. Sometimes I wonder if it's been worse all this effort.

L
>>

C.A.,

You don't seem to understand what I mean when we talk about our relationship. I say I want it all or nothing and you just don't get it. You think that I *want* or that I'm *willing* to stay your friend after you selfishly decideded to change our relationship by getting a boyfriend. I don't blame you for that, it's only natural and I'm glad you did. But no, I really don't want to stay your best friend now, you lost that when you chose him. You really can't have me stick around and expect to have me be your "Person" when I *know* it's only a matter of time before he replaces me. And if it's not him, it will be the next guy. I'm not staying there and being that, I refused to be that for J.E. whether you realize it or not and I'm not willing to be that for you now. I would rather move on without you, 3.5 years be damned. I built you up from an emotional wreck, made you stand unbelievably taller, taught you you reign in your mother's tyranny- and you used it to get Him. Yes, I lost that spark, the passion, the "love" in our relationship, I still cared for you more deeply than I've cared about anyone else, that's why I broke up with you. That's why I was there when you had to go to the emergency room, that's why I'm there at nights, that's why you've slept at my house when you're afraid to go home, why I always let you know I'll come get you when you go out with your friends because I know they get rowdy and I wouldn't want to be stuck with them, even after we broke up and were "just friends."
>>

The way you seem to shun me though, you found me parked in my car late at night while I was listening to my audio book and you were dropping off your friend nearby, you parked by me, walked over and got angry, acting like I was stalking you and your shitty deadbeat drug and alcohol abusing friends. I can't see your location anymore, YOU found ME. I don't care about you or your shitty friends anymore, I'm not jealous of you guys getting to drink because it's childish and I don't enjoy it. I was just reading my book, the fact you're so ashamed of me that you have to come get angry at me is disgusting, why am I something to be ashamed of? Fuck you, I spent the morning with you because you asked me to, I did it because I'm too weak to just break off everything from you, I so badly wanted to lash out at you over all the little shit you've done to me since you got with Him. About Him, about you, and about us. It's disrespectful that you expect our relationship not to change now. I'm not willing to put this effort into you now, I built you up and you left me with what I gave you. I might not be willing to cut you out, I care for you too much, but I will let us drift apart. I don't want to hang out, I don't want to be there, I don't want to talk, I will let you message me as much as you want and I will respond, I will stop making proactive moves. I'm not going to offer, fuck you.
>>

I'm frustrated, angry and borderline depressed over this stuff and you seem happy to just run around doing your own thing, not really helping me. You chose him over me, got angry at me while on the trip we had planned before you met him, ruined the plnas by changing everything and left me feeling like I'd wasted my money, hundreds of dollars I ended up desperately needing. I can barely find the will to work, newsflash it's not as easy as just "going to work" like you, I run my own business, I actually have to be proactive and good at my job to earn money. I can't enjoy my hobbies anymore and I can't sleep for more than a few hours. I can't even eat 3 meals a day anymore, I'm lucky if I get two small meals down. This whole situation is debilitating to me beyond belief.

I don't deserve this after looking after you, loving you, being loved, and being true to my heart for the good of us both. I helped push and mold you into a stronger, better person, even you admit that. I don't deserve to be treated like this nor should I let myself be treated like this, something you simply don't understand yet apparently.

God damnit, I want to leave you so badly.

D.C.
>>
K,

It might be mines, or it might be your boyfriends, but I wont be able to love you the same way so you are better off with him.

R
>>
>>17429268
Or until you tire of him.
>>
I just hope that this time we're apart makes you realise you do feel something for me.

I know love is an inappropriate word for our case but it narrows down my feelings. I loved you for a while and as I started to realise you don't reciprocate I started to step back and I've come to terms with that. But I still feel very strongly about you and I can't help hoping you feel something, anything for me too.

See you in a month
>>
>>17430871
What do you mean by 'see you in a month'?
>>
K,

You're a great girl and I enjoy spending time with you. I feel like we get on really well but I am not sure where this is going between us. You told me at the beginning you don't usually date because you are afraid of getting hurt after you get attached. I understand what you mean. I know you have decided to stay here for some reason and I really hope it isn't for me. I want you to continue your education and do something great. I like you a lot and want to keep seeing you but I don't want to hold you back.

J
>>
I know what you're doing. You say you love me, but you aren't faithful. You think I don't know but I do. I'm so attached and emotionally dependent on you, so I can't bring myself to leave. Every night I lay and think about you for hours and it kills me. I really do love you. Why can't you just break up with me? Just throw me away. The stupid part of me thinks you actually care. Just leave me.
- J
>>
E,
I've tried taking my mind off it and doing other stuff but it isn't working because every time I think I've calmed down I think back on it again and I get fucking furious. I've never felt such bitter anger before so I suppose you should be proud, and all it took were a few sentences to completely destroy our friendship and for me to see what a two faced bitch you were all along.

I should honestly just leave and let you wallow with the rest of the autists. I'm tired of being chief tard wrangler and the responsible one.
A
>>
E,

While the girls are hysterically fumbling and stumbling over themselves trying to deal with you in the naivety of their youth, perhaps you could try me on for a while. At least until you find a girl worthy of your attention. You may just learn something.

Give me a little taste!

L
>>
G,

You made a mistake, I don't think you realize that yet, but you will. You'll come to see how it is eventually, and you're going to regret it so much.

I hope you feel bad about it, you don't deserve to feel good about it. You ruined me, you completely broke me, someone you said you loved. I'm not sure I'll ever be the same, I'm sorry, and I miss you

J
>>
>>17425200
this sounds like me
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 480x800px
V,
You don't know how much I hate you sometimes. The way you do things is beyond enraging. I hope I never have to spend another time like that with someone like you again.
Sincerely, M
>>
I love you because I never have to explain anything to you, you just get it. And you make me very happy, because I can make you happy without even trying. Sometimes I'd really like to tell you all the reasons why I love you, but you probably know all of them already. And some day I want to be old and grey and still stuck with you. That really scares me.

-R
>>
O,
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
O
>>
I'm worried I'm falling for you way faster than you with me.

It's a weird feeling.. I'm getting colder and my feelings are starting to dissipate slowly.. But at the same time I like you a lot.

Wtf
>>
J
I fucking love you. And I know you love me.
You should just run away with me in some cold place. Let's have sex all night and talk all day.
I am sick of this bullshit, of all the problems, of all the complications.
Just run away with me and forget about being good people. We can be a bit worse and much happier.
M
>>
>>17430874
Because unless I run into this person meanwhile, the next time I will naturally see him is within a month
>>
>>17430871
Not inappropriate at all. I'll be there
>>
>>17431167
I'm an R, and I feel the same..
>>
H,

I'm stuck here with faggots, half breeds and dirty refugees.
Please come soon.
Europe needs you.

V.
>>
File: 1469985982480.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469985982480.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
C,
I cant deal with not seeing you again. I love you, shit hurts that you dont.

J,
I now understand what you're living. You still love me, but i dont.

I hope everything goes well for both of you, in my case i have reached rock bottom. Im drinking and smoking every night. I cant get up in the morning. I have become everything i hate about people. I cant deal with this

alone

T
>>
IT'S NOT FAIR MY HUSBAND DOESN'T FUCK ME AND I CAN'T EVEN GO OUT ANYMORE

no friends, no sex, no anything
just drinking here alone again

and fuck off mods always deleting the vent threads when you get off work
get fucking bent
>>
>>17431618
and he doesn't want to fuck me because he's a sissy sub who always needs to have the head of his cock tortured

i have no passion or interest in this anymore, i just want a man to move on me with desire and purpose
>>
A,

I still love you. I think about you every single day. I know if I had the option to change what happened I would. I also know if I had known you earlier in life you'd be the first priority. I can't explain the feeling of having someone trying so hard in the relationship and another not caring at all. I recognize how much K puts in and I'd feel like garbage if I just walked away. I feel like I'm Faust with my life currently. There is no fun or happiness in it. I hope you will forgive me and talk to me again. I miss you as my friend. I miss seeing you every day. I miss your touch. Life is pretty shitty most of the time. I want to see you happy. It'd be better if I was part of that happiness.

S
>>
AJ,

We share blood, but are we family? You insist on treating me like a ghost, yet you publicly complain when I don't visit. You never come to my house unless you think there's an emergency...which there never is. You accuse me of not communicating, but you yourself only seem to come alive when a conversation turns into an argument. Tell the fucking truth, dude: What do you want from me?

-C
>>
K,
I miss you.
>>
>>17431597
What's the initials of C and yourself?
>>
>>17431752
I miss you too, write something to me.
>>
>>17431754

Yours first.
>>
J,
The first time i saw you i was dazed. You were amazing, so cheerful and fascinating, so fucking beautiful in every way and full of life. And still are. I admired you from the very beginning and at some point i think i fell in love. We haven't seen for months and i know you have a fiancee. I'm perfectly ok with that. My love for you was platonic and i'm slowly moving on. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you are happy with yourself and with your life. I love you
Shine on you madman
>>
>>17431769
CH. J in the middle, but I don't think I ever told anyone.
>>
>>17424125
April?
>>
To be honest, I can't believe you're a real person. You're so pure and kind-hearted, yet so mature and deep. You're both the happy cute clown and the existential guy who contemplates the true meaning of the Universe. And you're still so young. I just hope you'll never lose the diamonds in your eyes. Don't ever let anybody or anything cut your wings
>>
You see other people talking about something other than you, no mention of you anywhere, and walk up and shout "look at me!" without hesitation? When ridiculed for it because you had nothing to do with the actual topic, you decide to respond with an attitude? It literally had nothing to do with you and the topic was about something you didn't even listen to before or after your interruption. Fuck off being an attention whore.
>>
I miss you dad.
>>
>>17431806
Who is this for?
>>
K,
I don't know why you've shown up in my dreams again. Each time you were always just out of reach or would fall out of reach while trying to encourage me to keep up. It's strange how well I remember your face after all this time, even the glare you would give playfully. Sure, I miss you, but even if you ever spoke to me again, like my dreams, how could I compare to you? You're beyond me and doing well. You're long gone, too. Even though I do wonder how you're doing, how your education and career is going, and how you've been all this time, you did say never again..
D.
>>
>>17431851
One of my friends, we're not close but he means a lot to me
>>
>>17431904
You should tell him that, that's the sort of thing anyone would like to hear a friend say.
>>
>>17431870
I forgot to mention that I bet the dreams are correlated to your birthday coming around now, though I had some earlier this year, too.
>>
>>17431904
Can you give his initial?
>>
Hello B.

So, its been a long time since we last meet, so yeah, things been tough lately, and i don´t know how to say it, but i´m sorry we ended up this way. I know you´re been in a lot of trouble lately, dont you?

Yes, we all have.

I dont think F. will handle all this shit for much long too, he´s back in the coke, and M, fuck, he has changed, i´m afraid hes gonna end up just like my fucking uncle, fuck, i´m afraid I gonna end up like him.

We used to be such good friends, right? before all the shit in the family, the lies, all the old shit coming out of the closet, and i miss the old times, you know, but i´m losing the war here, and i don´t think things will be getting any better.

T. killed himself last year, i think you should know.

So yeah, i wish you luck in whatever you chose to do from now on, we miss you back home, but i don´t think you miss here, right?

Wharever, peace bro.

V.
>>
>>17431830
what is this about? initials?
>>
>>17431913
I haven't seen him in ages. We have sort of grown apart. But i guess i should, if i get the chance.
>>
>>17431916
G
>>
>>17431941
Exactly what was written there. You shouldn't need initials, it's incredibly specific. It's just venting some steam, if it was important enough I'd just tell them directly.
>>
>>17431996
Try to get the chance, I'm sure it'd mean a lot to him.
>>
>>17431999
how do you know they thought 'the thing' was about them, and that what they thought had anything to do with you?
>>
>>17432014
Did you not read the letter? I made no mistake in anything I wrote there, read it again. You look like you're trying to defend someone when the letter specifically states exactly what happened.
>>
some dickheads get pumped up on gear, and think they're miles above their contemporaries
>>
>>17432023
why would someone shout 'look at me' when someone was talking? it doesn't sound like an accurate account
>>
>>17432037
>>17432041
Why are you trying to defend someone you've likely never met, from a vent letter in a thread where the recipient will never read it? The topic had nothing to do with them, yet they tried to make it about them, then had an attitude to the response, which didn't even come from me. They didn't listen to the topic before interrupting, or after. The letter is not an inaccurate retelling. It's already specific enough without needing initials or to elaborate on the topic.
>>
>>17431754
C's initials are C.W.
>>
>>17432053
curious. were you present, or told the story by others?
>>
Dear Crown

I don't wanna go to rehab, I said, no, no, no.
>>
>>17432071
Present, listening to the conversation that got interrupted briefly.
>>
>>17432091
maybe they were self critical in some way. impossible to tell without context
>>
>>17432118
I don't really see how self criticism comes into it, even with just the letter's content. Regardless, it doesn't matter. I vented my annoyance in a letter with no initials, on a board they will not read. It is also unlikely I will run into them again in quite a long time, so it's not like I'd experience it again.
>>
>>17432146
they literally said "look at me?" mid conversation?
>>
>>17432146
maybe people were behaving in a way that made the person worry something horrible was being said about them
>>
dear W
I'm sorry that i'm such an autist incapable of expressing myself. I have no idea why do you even like me. Your kind words cause an internal struggle in my mind every time, but the worst thing is that i don't know how to reciprocate. I really do hope that you can somehow read my mind and tell that i care about you.
>>
>>17432179
That seems unlikely, nothing prior to the conversation had been hostile towards them, and the conversation itself was nothing negative, either. Just a serious conversation about a topic that they interrupted without listening to prior, took up attitude after, then didn't listen to the continuation of the conversation and went back to doing their own thing after leaving with an attitude.
>>
Fuck you Vincent
>>
M

My feelings for you are slowly fading away. I'm sorry, and angered, but it may be for the best
>>
A,
I saw you today for that like minute or whatever and fucking freaked out in my head
I think of you and everything takes on a dark beauty
stop being such a deity in my mind
-J
>>
Dear every single person that encounter,

Fuck you, fuck your face, fuck your mother, fuck your brother, fuck your dog, for your mailbox, fuck your doorknob, just fuck yourself. Everyone thinks they're entitled to everything, you have an opinion? Keep it to your fucking self, no one gives a shit. People are so god damn retarded it actually physically hurts me. Maybe, you know, just MAYBE if you would think things through for more than half a fucking second, you wouldn't be in the predicament you're in. Use your fucking brain!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
dear Laura
I've fantasized about firebombing your neighborhood just to take you out but at the same time if you tried to take me back I'd probably leave the girl I've been with for almost three years for you. fuck you
"""love"""
B
>>
Dear H,
I haven't been sober by choice since the day you left.
D
>>
k,

how're you doing? how's p? is that still a thing? seemed like you guys were pretty close.

man, this has gotta be your senior year at iu, hasn't it? we oughta catch up soon.

been awhile since we talked. like, years.

the more time goes on, the worse i feel about how I treated you. i really am sorry i treated you the way i did, and frankly, i'm surprised you put up with my neediness for so long.

but that was all highschool shit. we're both adults now. i'm learning to forgive myself.

-bb
>>
>>17429352
Dear J,

I have been alone even when surrounded by people, and no the feeling has not been pleasant. Some days I wish I had never been born that is level in which I have been honest with myself. As for friends of the past and present I pray they are well, and living the lives God intended, without or without me, and that extends to you as well. Congratulations and enjoy the sun just do not end up selling yourself short, because I have been there.

No, and pride crippled me. As they say the path to hell is paved with good intentions. I intended to change for the better, and what I thought was positive was in fact negative. I wanted to prove myself, and become someone others were proud to associate with, instead I became lost, emotionally crippled, and drove others away purposefully. Everything you have said is true. God convicted me. In the silence I have learned to shut up and listen. I have been a hypocrite, wise in my own eyes, and much worse. Instead of picking up textbooks, and paint brushes, I should have picked up my bible more often. My soul has lashed out in anger and bitterness towards those I perceived to have done me wrong, and if not so in an outward manner I did so inwardly. You need to understand no amount of lip service or apologizing will right the wrongs I have done to others. I am not good, and fall short in every sense. There are no "feel good bubbles" just life with the highs and lows. I may never amount to anything in the worldly sense and that is okay, because seeking out material gain and to be "better" screwed me. Exalted myself to become humbled. The few friends I have I am thankful for, because they are true even with their faults. Best wishes and God be with you truly.
>>
Hi B,
I'm sorry I was such a shitty girlfriend. I had a huge crush on you for two years and when we finally got together, it wasn't the fantasy I thought it would be in my head. I was a dumb teenager. You were my first love. I wanted you to be perfect and I acted like a child when you weren't.

I'm not saying I want a do over. We're different people now. Just know that I've changed. I want to hear the words "I forgive you". Maybe then I'll stop dreaming about you.

My hope is that one day I can tell you in a letter that you'll actually read, not this lame excuse for a letter posted on an imageboard.

Keep enjoying life and I hope you find someone you are truly happy with.
- J
>>
>>17419822

D,

The road trip we took over the last two weeks was a dream come true to say the least. We have talked about taking a trip like that for more than a year. You said it was your dream to see just Miami. I am happy I got to take you on a tour of the state and more. I am happy I cut my cycling trip short. I would have never taken the road trip without you.

Thanks for not cutting the trip short when I had to be taken to the ER. When I saw you walk in and you said I was quiet, the truth was I was fighting back tears. I was terrified what happened was going to end the trip early. Sorry for the scare and thanks for rethinking. Thanks for all the help after that. I enjoyed the entire trip. I know you did too.

You don't owe me anything. Seeing your face light up and seeing you happy living your dream was payment enough. The hardest part is accepting that this trip is finally over. Get ready for April! I can't wait for Road Trip 2!
>>
Dear L,

I don't just want you for sex, don't feel bad thinking that. It's just that when I see you looking bored that's how I get your attention. I didn't mean for you to think I didn't love you.

Love, A ;)
>>
a
what did i do wrong? first second you're all over me the next second you stop responding. don't pay any attention at all. leave cold. do second chances exist anymore? is it me?
S
>>
Hello September.
We dated a year ago.
We had a few dates and then when it was the time to make or break it, I didn't kiss you because your fucking neighbor decided to strike a conversation with us.

I pussed out and I regret it. You said no to further dates after that.
I feel like it all stemmed from that moment.
I refused to make it physical and that has always been my problem.

I'm over that now. But I live fucking on your street now. I pass by the house where I fucked up on.
I go jogging in the park where we used to walk.
I feel like a queer not getting over you, but I keep seeing all the reminders.

You were something up. Totally fucked up, but fucked up like me. The only woman I met who was like me.

I understand why you didn't continue.
But that doesn't alleviate my regret.

I'll carry that regret until I find another.
And I doubt that'll happen for years.

You were something special. Broken, but special. Like me. I hope you're happy. I don't mean that bitterly, I really do. Be better. I am, kinda.
>>
R,
I really like you. We met what, ten months ago or something like that? I have been in a rough patch these last few years, between anxiety, depression, and other shit. I haven't had feelings for a person for a long time now, and in this case I really feel like (circumstances permitting) we could have a great relationship. You make me feel at ease - and you've made me not only feel comfortable talking about my issues, you've actually managed to somehow communicate to me that you empathize in a way that I believe.

Obviously, since we don't live near each other, there's not a lot to actually pursue. And that's assuming that you feel even roughly the same way, and of course there's no guarantee on that. I really enjoy being your friend anyway, and it's not like there's much of an opportunity to miss in this regard.

So we'll keep playing vidya together, even without the benefits of an intimate or romantic relationship. You're super cool, so I hope you find someone as cool as you to be with eventually. As much as I'd like it, I can't see it being me, but I suppose a man can always dream.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to me, btw. I really really do appreciate it.
D
>>
Dear N,

Maybe stop being a bitch all the fucking time then I might love you, but you don't want my love, you want to be a lonely man because you refuse to move on. Stop talking to me, there is no chance at a relationship, I faked previous love to make you stop pestering me. Fuck off.

From L
>>
>>17432312
ummmm.... last initial please?
>>
Nick, you're not just ugly on the outside, you're a manipulative, selfish prick who's words are always two sided. You just want to take advantage of people like Maddy, Steve, Brody, and myself. Don't hurt me or my friends ever again you retarded fuck. This is why in middle and high school women couldn't be 20 feet within your radius, and men would just feel sad. Fuck, your only friend in real life is only your pal because he feels pity.

I hope you get help or stop talking to me, from, L.
>>
Dear J

Not every problem is fixed with sex. It does not relax me when you inexpertly give me a hand job or oral, and all I do afterward is lie awake wishing we could talk while you snooze away. It stresses me the fuck out that I can't even have a sustained conversation with you about what is going on, my fears and worries, without your hand shooting down my pants like the solution is down there.
>>
everything is my fault, huh? yeah, i have a hard time making decisions, but at least i'm trying-and making some. i'm tired of being your mom. i thought you were more mature than this. the whole point was me not having to baby anyones feelings. and now look. you're draining the life from me. why wont you let me be happy????? i barely want to be around you anymore

)
>>
>>17432796
You owe me like... $7000.

Find god all you want but you're a cunt that fucked me over while you bought a bunch of toys. You can sit there and say that "unh, I'm sooo sorryyyy oh my god so truthfully sorry weah" but never do anything to prove you are.

(whatever, not your J but I'm a J. To an I C L)
>>
>>17431310
I fell asleep the other night thinking of you and this. I feel very lost without you.
>>
stalking your instagram, you're posting heartbreak quotes all the time. Sometimes I think they are about me. Then I remember that there are always five other guys in your life - you are mourning one of them, and its them that you want to help you.
>>
looking at your instagram pics, posting heartbreak quotes. Sometimes I think they are about me. Then i remember that there are always five other guys in your life. It is one of them that you are mourning, and it is one of them that will help you through it.

V
>>
>>17419822
I was the one that cheated on the test. I don't know how much you know about the whole thing, but it was something stupid. I didn't need to cheat at all, but I was so obsessed with getting good grades that I completely forgot all reason and risked failing the class over some fucking extra credit! You were always a good teacher and I enjoyed your class a lot, and now that you've left, I'll never be able to actually apologize and confess. Now there's no point to actually telling anyone, since they'll know I cheated and will think of me as pathetic, so I've been keeping this a secret all this time, and the guilt isn't going away as time passes. Sometimes I wish I'd told you, but then I remember that if I did, you would definitely know it was me, and then you'd hate me. But then again, you might already know, so it wouldn't matter. I just want you to know that I feel awful for doing this, and I won't cheat on a test ever again. I don't know if I'll be able to keep this promise, but I know that the way I feel know is something I never want to feel again. You didn't deserve someone to take advantage of your trust this way. Part of me wants this guilt to fade, but I also want it to stay, to remind me of how pointless cheating is, how much it put my academic future at risk, how it made me take advantage of an awesome teacher. I'm sorry for being such a weasel, I'll try to do better next time for your sake.
In bocco al lupo, S
>>
JP,

I wish I let you fuck me. You were my first kiss, you agreed to do the dare. I didn't even think you liked me because you were hot and pure and seemed so reserved and quiet and strong. I was a stupid little girl who messed around all the time and played silly games. A serious guy like you actually kissed me even though I thought you liked pretty, classy, elegant women.

We talked after we shared our kiss and I told you I wanted to try french next. We were such kids. We tried it the next class and I freaked out and pushed you away. You looked hurt and surprised. I was just scared and nervous. I should have let you fuck me because hearing you moan into my ear would've made me come instantly. You were so stern and serious and I desperately wanted to see your face melt in pleasure. Where are you now, I wonder?

Signed,
I.
>>
H,
I hope I look as good as you do when I'm in my 40s. You inspired me to start working out, this wouldn't have happened if not for you. I really admire you and have a girl crush on you.
C
>>
>>17432370
My feelings for you have been dead for awhile. I think you're just starting to pick up on it.
>>
Liz,

Sorry I weirded you out and continually drained the fun out of our friendship. I wish I could talk to you again, you were my closest bud.
>>
Here, have a film, most of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrJ6HSvWGw8
>>
L,

I'm sorry I got all defensive, I just didn't know how to react. I wish I hadn't done it, and I wish I knew then what I know now. I would never have been so clingy, or critical.

-L
>>
C,
I know it's been a year already but I wanted to thank you for giving me strength by telling me you don't want to see me anymore. You gave me a goal in life by saying that.
A
>>
C
I wish you hadn't been so selfish. We had something so great for so long.
I'll miss you. I wish you happiness.
R
>>
>>17432370
Initials?
>>
K,
A few nights ago I couldn't get asleep at all, my stomach was feeling so uneasy, I guess that's anxiety, I never was good at describing my psychological states. I thought of holding you in my arms and it was better, then I only had to deal with the sadness of that not happening.
>>
>>17435328
Initials?
>>
>>17434675
>Initials?
>>
K,
Man fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. You were so abusive and manipulative. Over these last 5 years, I'd be a millionaire if I had a dollar for every time you threatened to kill yourself. Over stupid shit too. Like if I would go hang out with someone for maybe an hour, or if I brought up something in our relationship I was only slightly concerned about and wanted to fix before it became a problem. Anything. I was way too nice to you. You treated me like dog shit, and I still tried to be your friend. Who the fuck calls someone a bitch for helping them button a shirt? Oh right. Someone who has had everything spoon fed to them and doesn't contain the mental capacity to handle any sort of responsibility. Someone like you. You take everything for granted because you had terrible parents who just gave you anything you wanted, never had a job for longer than a month, never did well in school and yet blames the professors or the textbook just because you scored poorly. Drops at least one class every single semester because you think the school is such dog shit at providing an education. And then me. What's sad is I actually felt bad for you. I stayed your friend after our breakup because I gave a shit. And just like everything else, you throw a huge tantrum when you don't get your way. You're so predictable and immature. Stop pouting and do something about all the things you bitch about. That would take a lifetime since you seem to have a problem with everyone and everything, though. Here's a hint: your life isn't shit because "the world is out to get you", your life is shit because you sit there and play the victim and hope something good falls on your lap. Get off your ass and do something. Who knows, maybe you'll actually go through with it one of these days.
>>
D
Not taking you when you wanted me was and will be bigest mistake of my life. I think about it everyday. You were the one that would save me. I didn't even know it was possible to feel normal before we were together for this few weeks. I'm thinking about it every hour of every day. I fucked up. I made you break my heart. I only got what I deserved from you. It was only because I was decieved but I take full responsibility for being such a horrible person. I hope we both find peace and happyness. I don't want to hate you for what you did. I deserved that. But I think I can't love you anymore and if I don't start to hate you I will go mad.
W
>>
R

I hate you for what you've done to me.
You've completely ruined me. I will never forgive you. I won't spend another year with you. If I can't leave before the end of the year, I will kill myself. Ive already been saving up pills and have months left to get more. I will die and you will have to confront the fact that I killed myself just to be rid of you.

K
>>
Richard,

I know it's been years since we've talked...but since I don't have any way to contact you anymore, maybe you'll somehow find this. I miss being your friend, and I'm sorry I hurt you so badly..You were probably the only real friend I had and I fucked up. I shouldn't have stayed with him, and you'll be happy to know that your wish came true. The worst happened. I had to file a restraining order because he began to threaten my life in very graphic ways, and became very abusive over the past year. You were right about him the whole time and I didn't listen. I thought I knew what I was doing but I definitely did not. I made too many excuses for him and ignored all the red flags. When you care for someone so much it's just as if you become blind and everyone else around you are the crazy ones. So I'm sorry that I let that bastard come between our friendship. I still have that necklace with the bell on it, that CD you bought me, that knife we could never fix...I just miss you. I miss going to Tim Horton's and pigging out on timbits with you, I miss watching really stupid cheesy movies with you, I miss talking to you. But I know you'll never forgive me. I hope you're doing well, and that you're happy at uni. And again, I'm really sorry...I'm such an idiot. My number is still the same, so in case you change your mind...

C
>>
>>17435514
That's rough, want to talk about it?
>>
>>17435514
Funny thing, I consider taking the shortcut so I don't have to spend another day away from her.
>>
>>17435473
Get over it ya old cunt
>>
>>17419822
T
I cheated on you last night.
P
>>
>>17433914
same
>>
Shane,
So wished we oscillated the unmentionables in the hostel.so. badly. now I feel desperate.
>>
>>17435584
>>17435590
My boyfriend is emotionally a child and becomes upset when something isn't the way he wants. Is consistently mad because "well I felt like you were secretly mad about x so Ive been so fucking pissed at you why are you always such a cunt, you are everything that's wrong in my life" then 5 mins later "Im so srry luv u so much". It has went on so long, I no longer know what is right and wrong anymore. He spends so much time explaining his feelings and interpeting everything I say and do and telling me what I actually meant as opposed to what I thought; I don't know what to think anymore. I doubt my thoughts, second guess everything, apologize without knowing why I should be sorry, feel ashamed and unworthy always. I cannot forumlate opinions even anymore without first thinking of how he'd react. I know I'm so far beyond fucked up it will take a very long time to mentally cleanse myself of this, if I even posess the willpower. I just want to get away and be alone and try to find myself again. Didn't know he was like this until I moved in with him. So I live with him, have no friends due to his requests I cut off all friends, no living family left. Nowhere to go. We even work together, same shift and days. I have no money saved of my own. Totaled my car. I have nothing but him and it is no one's fault but my own. I'm in a hell of my own creation. Ive been with him nearing 2 years now. Im trying to save for a car without him knowing and so far so good. But I wont spend another year with him. It's my limit. Id rather be dead.

Sorry for being selfish and attention-whorey.
>>
T,

You threw me way too far away, and I'm not some stupid boomerang. Congrats on your new relationship; I hope it's worth losing the person who you, yourself, called perfect and never did anything intentionally wrong by you.

I get it, you're both broken people, and you considered me a 'fairytale' because of how happy I made you. You don't think you're allowed to be happy or something. It doesn't make sense, but whatever. But I've had a lot of time to think, and I've come to realize that I hope you two 'broken' people end up happy, at least until your schizophrenia gets the best of you, or your bipolarity, or your BPD. Then you'll realize what you lost, and you know what? I won't take you back, not until you've proven to me you're worthy of what I was offering, and that could take a lifetime after the hoops you made me jump through.

When you left me I realized you're the one who lost someone who loved you more than anyone else, whereas I lost someone who didn't love me back. You'll be the one sad in the end, whereas I can only improve from here.

Peace. Hope you and him have a good life.

C.
>>
T

Thanks for the fucking anxiety attack

A
>>
>>17435688
>Sorry for being selfish and attention-whorey.

You are not at all, I asked you myself and this is hardly a place you can force yourself on someone. This last thought is very nicely showing amount of mindfuckery he put you through even if it was on purpose.

Well, my first advice would be to get away ASAP. This relationship is evidently grinding you down and destroying your soul. You should run, run to the hills! Run for your life! He obviously has lots of issues with himself but it in no way excuse his actions toward you.

Look at narcistic disorders, my shot would be that his parents have them and he has it by proxy. Maybe some other cluster B disorders. Gas lighting and such.

Hope you will manage to get you life back on track.
>>
S,

Please respond
>>
File: 1470530924165[1].jpg (372KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470530924165[1].jpg
372KB, 960x960px
This beautifully encompasses what truly is going on with you. I'm simply flabbergasted by how accurate it is, in almost a spiritual sense.
>>
N,
Im sorry for the way our lives are now. I wish we could go back and actually work things out like we promised to aleays try so long ago.
--s

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17435766
Ayyy it's John dyler Baizley on /adv/! Didn't expect to see any of his stuff on here.
>>
>>17435602
i cheated on you too
>>
When are we getting together to do the unspeakable? You know and I know you want the D..
>>
>>17419822
G,
Im so fucking stressed out right now.. i cant wait to get things sorted and for things to settle down so we can spend more time together. Its only a couple more months.. but its honestly so overwhelming. But I know youll always be there.. thats what makes me strive to follow your footsteps.

A.
>>
File: 1469234302528.png (47KB, 380x494px) Image search: [Google]
1469234302528.png
47KB, 380x494px
>>17435762
No
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.