[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over this fear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 640x960px
What should I do about the fear that my boyfriend has/had a more meaningful and intimate relationship with his ex/s?
I'm afraid I could not measure up.

I have only ever dated 2 guys, but I had the same worry.
They both have/had (one is my boyfriend, one is my ex) at least 1 ex girlfriend that they kept in touch with via social media and have longed after for a while after the girl flaked/broke up with them.

>ex's oneitis was a crush from elementary to highschool
>they haven't even met for years
>only gf he ever had before me

>boyfriend's oneitis was freshman year hs gf
>she broke up with him all of a sudden through fb
>did not explain why, and had new bf online days later
>moved to a different state, dated around
>visited family back home, also visited him
I believe he started online dating after that, and that is how we met.

Both guys have posted a ton of sad hopeless love romantic things from these times, (being infatuated, and having met oneitis by accident again) one even wrote a poem about a breakup. They both lost their virginity to me, meaning that they most likely haven't seen another girl naked in real life or have done sexual things with her. This leads to some idealized perfect imagined body of the past oneitis, meanwhile my body is no longer a mystery to them. (Got no complaints but my skin isn't perfect)
All the desperate and romance posts stopped when they started dating me, making me think that I don't compare.

My ex never posted a thing indicating that we were dating, only after I broke up with him he spammed his wall with emo break-up songs.

The ex girlfriends kept popping up when they were lonely (public sad posting followed by reaching out to my boyfriend) or when they had birthdays the girl always had to make her comment special with smilies or hearts and all caps..

The ex of my boyfriend liked pretty much everything he posted, but never anything relating to me.
>>
Incredible the things females project onto males. Absolute madness. OP has a very ugly psyche.
>>
>>17419908
>>>>>>/R9K
>>
>>17419759
Improve sexual technique
If you can give him mindblowing head, he wont drop you for anything, if he really has such thoughts
>>
>>17419759
Grow a pair i guess.
>>
>>17420173
How does one give mind-blowing head?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.