[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i live in a house with (no joke) 15 people. Im 18 years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

So i live in a house with (no joke) 15 people. Im 18 years old and i have to share a room with my 12 year old female cousin, which is honestly ridiculous considering the fact that there is 1 open bedroom in the basement, but thats a whole other issue.

Basically, my aunt and uncle treat me like shit. My dad is gone most of the time for work, and i dont live with or see my mother often, so neither of them can do anything about it.

For some reason my cousin likes waking up at 7:00 every morning, turning on the light and vacuuming, playing loud annoying music and talking to her friends on the phone, completely disregarding the fact that im trying to fucking sleep. Im completely considerate when i have to wake up early, and i use my phone flashlight to navigate around and collect all my stuff and get ready in the bathroom. Still, for some reason, when i complain about this to my aunt, i end up getting yelled at and told I too, should get up at 7 in the morning on weekends for absolutely no reason.

Which leads into my second thing. Im not allowed to leave the house. I cant even get a job because i have to babysit my 3 cousins pretty much every single day during the summer. Im more or less a hermit at this point. Since i dont ever go anywhere, i dont even bother to get dressed anymore.

On top of this, my aunt and uncle and cousins have their own food that me and my dad and his gf arent allowed to touch (everything in the fridge and cubbards). So i basically just dont eat because if i use their fuckin milk ill get lynched.

What the fuck do i do. I cant stand it here anymore, but i cant move out. Im a senior in highschool, i dont have a job and i dont have a car. Im also severely depressed (i wonder fuckin why)
>>
File: Itsyou.png (74KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
Itsyou.png
74KB, 1162x850px
I was in a similar but much less shitty scenario then you were. I needed to get away but didn't know how.

I joined the Army. It sucks and you'll work to the bone but they'll feed and pay me. It give direction and a sense of responsibility. The military isn't for everyone though. Consider other options before this one.
>>
How old? You mention summers so i assume achool?
>>
>>17419717
See if you can live with a white family next time. This family sounds very East Indian. You cannot fix that.
>>
>>17419741
Im 18

>>17419743
Actually we are white and live in a nice suburban neighborhood in new england
>>
>>17419747
Are you doing college or anything? Just wait out the next couple months until that picks up.
>>
>>17419750
Im going into senior year so i still have another year or so until college

And thats if i actually am allowed to leave for college. They want me to go to the community college down the street so i can stay home
>>
>>17419754
Fuck that. I assume your dad doesnt make that much if he lives with his sibling? So just apply where you want and write about how you live with 15 people and it's a struggle but you try your nest to balance it with school and bam. Easy scholarship/grant money and easy acceptance.
>>
>>17419768
Actually its the other way around. My dad makes quite a bit of money, but everyone else in the house doesn't, so the reason we're here is because hes overly nice and is basically supporting them. He pays the majority of all the bills, yet him and his gf and my step sister and my brother are all stuck in the attic while everyone else has the rest of the house
>>
>>17419778
You don't tell him about this? That's not overly nice if your gestures come at the expense of your children. Fuck man up. You don't owe them anything then. Do what you want and if they throw a fit remind them your dad owns them.
>>
Call child protective services. Tell them the minor children in your home are being neglected. They will come and if the house is too crowded/dirty they can do something.
As to your problem- tell CPS you need help and maybe they can hook you up with some resources.
>>
>>17419786
I just dont wanna cause family issues or anything

>>17419792
The younger children are all treated completely fine, its just me for some reason
>>
>there is 1 open bedroom in the basement
I would just move into this room. Also get a job if you want, they are not your kids. If your dad is so nice, he can pay for daycare. They're only treating you like this because you are letting them.
>>
>>17419799
Dubs for starting shit. They are causing you stress so just push back until they back off.
>>
bro all i can say is FUCK THEM. for real. they are trying to control you. you need to break away from that completely
>>
>>17419811
Not allowed to have my own room because my aunt is afraid im going to do drugs or some shit. Which is ridiculous because not only does she have 0 reason other than "youre a teenage boy!!!" to suspect that i would do drugs, she smokes weed pretty much every single day.

Even if i went out and got a job, i wouldn't have a way to get there. I live kinda in the middle of no where.

>>17419815
I really dont wanna cause any issues though. It would turn into a huge shit storm and theres a possibility that in the end it would just make life harder for me

>>17419818
Yeah i know. I think itll be easier to do so when i get my own car
>>
Issues? Fuck that, just do it. If you don't fight for that then you deserve it.
>>
>>17419717
Live with it till you're on your own, then absolutely fucking drop them out of your life.
Them - "Hey Anon, can I borrow a few..."
You - "Fuck outta here."
I did it, and I'm happier for it. I only talk to my sister (the only relative I still care about simply due to the fact that she treated me like a human being), the rest of them can die for all I care.
>>
>>17419869
Yeah, once I'm out of here I doubt i'll be talking to my aunt and cousins much
>>
car = freedom

Make getting a car your only immediate goal. Write it down every day "I'm going to get a car by X/X/2016"
>>
>>17419829
You're not the one causing this issue, they are. Man up and get your pussy dad to man up too some while you're at it
>>
>>17420175
Yeah thats like my top priority rn. No one wants me to get one probably because they know ill be able to leave freely once i do

>>17420206
Ive just always been taughts that family comes first, so its kinda hard to just tell them to fuck off. Ill have a talk with my dad though
>>
File: 1465363676819.jpg (44KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1465363676819.jpg
44KB, 500x698px
Stop letting these assholes control you. Man the fuck up. Move into the free bedroom and tell your aunt to suck your dick if she tries to start anything. Tell them your dad owns their poor asses and that she has no fucking authority over you. Threaten to snitch on her weed smoking if she doesn't fuck off. Get a job and buy a car.

Don't let these cunts control your life any longer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.