[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Um... So I received a misdemenor for wreckless driving because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x400px
Um... So I received a misdemenor for wreckless driving because I needed to get to the hospital because my sister fainted. I'm only 18 and was charged with wreckless driving. So I have a few problems:

- I can spend up to one year in jail

- My license could get suspended

- A lot of fines

My only question I have is: Does a surgical procedure exist where you can like sew your anus?
>>
>>17419499
Was she fainted in your car or was she already at the hospital and you were speeding to the hospital?
>>
>>17419501
I was speeding to the hospital to see her. The officer informed me that there would be doctors there and it was not a life threatening emergency.
>>
He took my license and registration but didn't return with a ticket at all.
>>
>>17419499

probably does anon. im sure they use to do it to gays or something.
>>
>>17419499
I dunno in which country you live in, but here you can do whatever you want if someone is in serious danger.
>>
Fainting isn't life-threatening, I know you were worried, but you should've driven normally.

That being said, you might receive some empathy and a lighter punishment if you play up how worried you were.
>>
I was not arrested, and was not detained.
>>
Lawyer up
>>
If you play your cards right, you'll likely get off with a light sentence, maybe no time in jail. You weren't driving recklessly as part of a drag race, you were doing it out of love. That said, dont do it again.

>>17420680
This, a lawyer is cheaper than sewing your anus.
>>
You should really get charged with emotional driving, but seriously chill the fuck out I know you were excited to finally rape your sisters mouth now that she's unconcious but you just gotta hold off that extra 1 minute you shed by speeding through that yellow light
>>
If there's no ticket and no charge they didn't hit you with anything??
>>
Even DUIs rarely result in jail for a first-offence.

Expect a hefty fine and maybe some community service, but you're not going to jail. Probably.
>>
>>17419499
if you have to spell it out in court, make sure you call it "reckless driving" not "wreckless driving." Only one of those is a word.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.