[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now realize the average man is as unattractive to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (400KB, 1218x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400KB, 1218x852px
>you now realize the average man is as unattractive to women as a fat girl is to men
>>
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>17419452

Have you ever been outside?
>>
>>17419433
men are beating down the doors of fat chicks actually... dating standards for men aren't even in the same fucking universe.
>>
File: 140882364291234.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
140882364291234.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
>>17419433
>tfw only own 2 luxury sports car
>will literally never get a girlfriend

God I feel so pathetic.
>>
>>17419433
these awful """"""eyes"""""""""
>>
>>17419433
It is clearly bullshit. It it was true, all women would be single.
>>
>>17419433
I don't agree. I think women's standards are literally random.
>>
>>17419814
I think it's more like they are attracted by masculinity, but each in her own way, and each with her own boundaries.
Traits like tall and piercing eyes are pretty commonly seen as good, rich (and thus powerful) is too, but anything that makes you a leader of men, an authority, in control, creating or building something, helps.
And at the same time, being powerless, subjected to authorities, in someone else's control, and in short a bitch, is bad as fuck.

Corollary: /r9k/ is a hole of learned helplessness, and that's the reason of their nogfness.
>>
>>17419895
>And at the same time, being powerless, subjected to authorities, in someone else's control, and in short a bitch, is bad as fuck.
But women themselves are ALL of this, the world is cruel I guess
>>
>>17419902
Do you want to fuck a man? No?
It's the same thing, no (heterosexual) woman wants to fuck a woman.
>>
>>17419906
I´d want to fuck a women with a male personality
Like honestly most women are annoying
>>
>>17419913
But she'd work best with a male with a feminine personality.
It's like in a tango, you can't have 2 leads, 1 has to follow, or there is no dance, just 2 people flailing their legs against the other.
>>
>>17419895
By definition most people cannot be leaders. So if women are attracted to what you claim they are, you are just proving OP's point.
>>
>>17419967
People can be in charge in different aspects of their life.
You can clean bathrooms, but b the leader of your charity, the captain of your sport team, the one who takes decisions in your household, or whatever.
>>
>>17419433
>femalesexposed.tumblr.com

oh man, nice evidence you have there! have I just been red-pilled?!?!

>you now realize that literally billions of people on this planet have paired up for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>17419939
Or you just do the Macarena where you have to do the same movements in synch
>>
>>17420018
Actually the other anon has a point.
Relationship are about complementing each other well. Everyone has flaws and being with someone very similar to you exacerbates them. Being with someone different and having roles makes things easier in the long run, and overall amazing.
>>
>>17419433
Speaking as a fat guy, the average man seems to have no issue going for fat chicks given that most of my competition for chicks my own size seems to be average men. Despite the way some 4channers bad mouth fat chicks as if they are the plague and no one would touch them, real life doesn't really reflect that status. Most of these fat chicks have more options than the in shape average guy. Which in turn means that guys like myself are mostly treated as invisible, or settled upon. Fat chicks perpetuate this cliche because when they feel unwanted it's usually because the guy they want is the upper leagues and of course that guy won't look her direction.

But an average guy should have no problem pulling women in his own league if he's got his shit together. He just needs to be able to talk to women and not be boring. I don't mean going skydiving every weekend, I just mean have the female enjoy his company/want to see him.
>>
>>17419991
Or you can be the retard who posts bullshit on 4chan about how janitors can get laid if they are """"""""the leader of their (((charity)))"""""""""""
>>
>>17419810
more women are single now than any time in the last 100 years
>>
>>17419433
~I love you /r9k/ worthless shits. You take yourselves out of the competition without me needing to "blow you the fuck up in a chick's eyes". It's amazing not being that "standard that women want" and being the underdog that gets them after a few minutes of conversation and showing personality. Maybe that's why you losers quit without trying, because you don't have a personality.

>inb4 nerds/virgins/other assorted worthless losers flaming
>>
>Women only want to date extremely attractive, extremely successful (probably high iq) white men
>There are people who think race mixing is bad but think the above is bad as well
So much for caring about the future of Western culture, your ethnicity and the world in general. Women should be reproducing with a man of notable success not gutter trash who think they're superior because they can quote Evola.
>>
File: Dat Ass Lip Bite.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass Lip Bite.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17419433

As a straight man, I would let him to HORRIBLE things to me and/or love him tenderly in order to live that kind of lifestyle.

Plus, I love his eyes.

A bit tall so he'd have to learn down a bit to kiss me; I'm only a 5'11 King of the Manlets.
>>
>>17420384
>King of Manlets
Sorry, 6' has taken over that role
>>
>>17420346
Damn buddy you're just oozing with coolness.
>>
>>17420389

Fuck, these standards keep changing.

When I was in high school 14 years ago, I was considered tall.

Now I see these 6'5 high school kids everywhere.

God damned GMO's and growth hormones in the milk.
>>
>>17420401
maybe you should have stretched more as a kid
>>
>>17420405

Too late; I'm 30 now and winter is coming.

I have broad shoulders and I'm tall enough for most grillz, in my experience.
>>
>>17420391

So much butthurt, m80, yet, you know I'm right.
>>
>>17420428
Cool.
>>
>>17420427
>I have broad shoulders and I'm tall enough for most grillz
I'm sorry you have to settle
>>
>>17419433
>this is actually true desu
>>
>>17420018
Like Costantine said, a relationship doesn't work if "both want to be on top".
>>
this nigga is fugly
>>
>>17419433
You must have ass-burgers or something.
Do you act this stupid in public, or just online?

Just stop before you embarrass yourself further.
>>
>>17419433
t.Posts on /r9k/ and never leaves the house
>>
>>17419433
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17420405
>>17420401
>>17420389
>>17420384
Are these people fucking serious
>>
legalize prostitution
>>
>>17420441

Such is life, comrade.

But money and power are the great equalizer.
>>
>>17420298
liar
>>
Who the fuck gives a shit what women actually want? The truth is that they got no fucking clue themselves
>>
>>17419433
but that guy looks pretty good? and there's plenty of guys who look like him?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.