[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: NewProject (1).png (28KB, 920x744px) Image search: [Google]
NewProject (1).png
28KB, 920x744px
I know "wew hi school so hard lmao wait till you get to the real world pussy". But it's pretty hard atm. I can't cope with the grades and the stress, all the co curricular stuff. I just. I feel justed by high school you know. I feel as if high school decides how much I am as a person you know? Like, I apply myself into all these leadership positions and get them sometimes, and on the outside seem to be having a good time, but inside I'm dying. I wake up and think about just running away every day. Please guys, any advice?
>>
Wait till you get to university or college and find out literally nobody really cares what you did in high school

Just relax, there's some truth to the saying that everybody's too worried about themselves to really judge you
>>
>>17419373
>I apply myself into all these leadership positions and get them
Well there's the problem
>>
>>17419373
If your parents are willing to let you live with them while you pursue an education, then no, it wont be as hard as people like to pretend it is, as you will be able to ease into it no prob
>>
>>17419373
Honestly, I think this actually a really good thing for you. People who just skate by in high school have a bad time of it freshman year of college. I would take this stressful situation as an opportunity to develop your studying and time management skills. If you feel absolutely stretched too thin on the extra curricular maybe you can swap roles with someone for reduced responsibility. All in all, it may be hard but I believe you'll benefit from it in the long run so don't worry too much. :>》
>>
>>17419373
High school blows. I'd sleep like <4 hours a night because of meme ap classes.

Still got As and Bs. Suck it up.
>>
High school was the lowest point of my life thus far. no one cars when you are young, adults don't take your feelings seriously, and your life is put down to a grade. My best advice is to wait for it to end and don't let it scar you for life. Honestly don't take high school seriously at all. appreciate your friends and have fun with your youth, there's no pressure, it's all make believe.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.