[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another 18y cunt wants insights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20030106-110653.jpg (27KB, 324x321px) Image search: [Google]
20030106-110653.jpg
27KB, 324x321px
So I'm closing in on 19, employed with a good job, never had a gf, virgin (not a big deal imo) and get along well with my peers. People often compliment me on my appearance, maybe an 8. I'm physically fit and find it easy to chat to ladies. The thing is, I have internal trouble progressing relationships to couple status. I have known a number of chicks that I could have easily asked out, but I just don't ever do it. And it's not that I don't want to, I just can't seem to actually bring myself to convey my interest.
Example:
qt at work. Get along well, flirt quite alot. Co workers say she's into me. I am against work relationships, so I waited til she left for uni, and got her number the week she left etc. We text from time to time but I just never invite her for coffee/dinner/whatever people do, despite being told to do so by friends.
Give me a diagnosis /adv/
pic unrelated
>>
Two step process

1. man up

2. say "hey, do you wanna go on a date sometime?"

they'll almost always say yes. that simple. you want a girlfriend? take a girl out on a first date, don't fuck it up but don't expect it to be amazing, they usually aren't if it's your first time meeting (tinder) but since you flirted at work your first date should be closer to a third date where you have a bit of intimacy.

any more date questions shoot away cunt
>>
yea, i guess i figured as much. cheers cunt

post script:
off topic (kinda) im a closet smoker, quit now or what
>>
>>17419425
i dont date chicks who smoke. i'd get a vape and start vaping so you can quit or just be like "nah i don't smoke i just vape" you can even build your vape to make no smoke
>>
>>17419363
Just fuckin nut up and force yourself to ask her out, even if it comes awkward, you'll have said it and progressed the relationship, think of it this way, you will LITERALLY never get to be this girl's boyfriend if you dont try. This is coming from a guy who lost his virginity at 16, and im like a 5 at best, ive never had a girl reject me though, not once, and i can attribute that to forcing my self to at least ask
>>
>>17419431
the stigma around vaping seems more cancerous than smoking itself. perhaps ill just patch up
>>
>>17419436
fair points, thanks
>>
>>17419441
Anytime
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.