[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: GAAAY.png (149KB, 235x347px) Image search: [Google]
GAAAY.png
149KB, 235x347px
I posted here yesterday about an LDR

A bit of background: I met my gf January 2015 and from the first day we agreed to be exclusive and loyal to each other, she agreed and later during the relationship she argued that we weren't "official" until a month later in February.

My gf used to entertain herself by cyber sexing with people online, it recently came to light that she's been doing it with these people as soon as the day before we met.

Since yesterday's thread I spoke to my gf and she told me that during the first month she was still talking online with a guy she was cyber sexing with, she told me "as friends", but after I asked her further she told me that when he brought up dirty things they did together she rolled with it and spoke dirty to him back and got wet and turned on - but did not act on it.

She said that Its been going on for the first month of us being together...

I don't know if to believe her claim that she wasn't doing anything with that guy the first month, she kept speaking to him until a half year into our relationship and to other people she used to spread her legs to

And yet she seems like the most loyal and honest girl, after I found out I told her to drop all of them and stop adding random people and speaking to them because nothing good can come out of it.

She was 15 and inexperienced when I met her, so I blew it off as ye she was just being stupid at the time.

Now that the new information is out to light and I know that she was still speaking dirty to that person (but nothing more than that as she told me) I don't know if that is considered cheating or not, personally I would be okay with it knowing that she stopped it and learned from it, I would like to know your opinion on whether or not you think this is considered cheating and if I should break up with her (we've been together for a year and 1 month)

Also I have a big reason to believe that she did more than just dirty talk since she thought we weren't official somehow.
>>
I want to know if you guys think dirty talking at the beginning of our relationship when it was already formed is something I can forgive her for.

Allowing cheating usually means she will cheat again, but if all she did was dirty talk then was it really cheating?

Would love to hear opinions/thoughts from people here, thank you
>>
>>17419313
Your "girlfriend" is an underage girl. You've never even met her. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>17419318
She is 16 now and I am 19
>>
>>17419324
Big whoop. Shes a stupid 16 year old, and you are a stupid 19 year old.

You. Have. Never. Even. Met . Her.

She probably doesn't even exist.
>>
So then what are you guys' opinions about if Its cheating or if I should be with her after this
>>
what do you think?
>>
>>17419359
You aren't with her. She is basically an underage camwhore anyway.
>>
If you feel like it's cheating then it is, if you don't then it's not. Everyone has their own definition of what's cheating and what isn't. To me it would be.
>>
Its not cheating. Shes your internet-girlfriend. they didnt fuck.
But it still makes you uncomfortable. You should talk to her about why she did it and how it hurts you and the rules you established at the beginning, rather than just trying to ban her from other internet-boys and then whining to us.
>>
I feel like just posting in this thread will get me in trouble with the F...
Hang on, someone is banging on the door.
>>
>>17419383
She said that after we got together she would still talk to him because they're friends, and that she told him she has a boy she's seeing now and they're exclusive.

Now you know fuckboys they don't let go, and because she is a young girl that doesn't really understand relationships she still hung out with this person thinking she could get the benefits of "Friendship", she told me that when he would offer to do things together she turned him down constantly, but on the first month of our relationship whenever he reminded her of things they used to do she'd get turned on, he would ask her questions like "remember how we did this and that" and she would answer truthfully, to me she said she saw it as simply stating facts (since they did do those things before we met), but that now she sees that it was wrong to talk about such things, she said that a month into our relationship that kind of talking ended completely and she would turn him down and gradually stop talking to him.

But I am not sure if she did do things with him while we were together or not, she certainly was answering him about it and got turned on about it, but not doing the actual video masturbation thing, so I am thinking she was just afraid to reject him, being young and inexperienced.

I'm not saying it makes up for it, but Its a reason in her favor.
>>
>>17419310
delete this,
kripp is a nice guy
>>
>>17419470
I love Kripp, 5 dolla cluuuuub
>>
File: 918645.png (214KB, 800x450px)
918645.png
214KB, 800x450px
>>17419324
>She is 16 now and I am 19
>>
>>17419504
haHAA m
>>17419511
come the fuck on
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.