[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since I became an adult my mom has gotten worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1437598079183.jpg (97KB, 525x552px) Image search: [Google]
1437598079183.jpg
97KB, 525x552px
I turned 18 at the beginning of this year and as the title says my mom has gotten worse in that she doesn't let me do my thing anymore.

I used to walk 3 miles in the morning sometimes to my boyfriend's to have sex after his parents would leave for work. We kept it up until summer started since then my mom won't let me leave the house even to take my dog out for nightly walks.

I got diagnosed with a heart condition, the doctor said it wasn't anything serious and could even be natural for me.. but she blew it out of proportion and now I can't even go out hiking or to the beach.

Her logic is that I live in her house without paying any bills so I should abide to whatever she wants from me. Meanwhile my step dad still does drugs in our garage sever times a day and she doesn't blink an eye.

How do I shake this bitch off of me adv?

>Nb4 get your own place
I'd love to but I'd prefer to not have to take out student loans and worry about a rent just yet. Also my mom promised to pay for my tuition as long as I live with them.
>>
They way I see it: put up with it or move out. Yes, I know you said you don't want to, but you don't have any other option. You could disobey her like I'm sure many anons will suggest you do because "what's she going to do about it?" but it's still her house and she could kick you out, and she could also stop paying your tuition.
>>
Hola, anon. I had a similar situation when I was first starting college. Your best bet is to tolerate it and finish school as quickly and well as possible. Defer your gratification until later, and set yourself up for long run success. I just graduated college at 22 with no debt, and spent a majority of my college years at home. It sucks but its worth it in the long run. Hope this helps!
>>
Generally speaking after a few months of the initial hype and when your mother has better things to do (like earning the money for your college tuition) she will stop being so outright cunty about it.

An alternative is to get your doctor on board and tell your mother that the 6 mile walk is good sedentary exercise for you.
>>
>>17419183
He actually said I should be on my feet more I honestly think she over exaggerates to get money out of our family.

Yeah I hope you're right she won't be unemployed for long
>>
>>17419189
get something in writing from your doctor
>>
>the woman whos raised you since birth and worries about you
>"guize how do i shake dis bitch off me xD"

I hope your heart condition worsens, you stupid whore
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.