[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it herpes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 14701210818071843279539.jpg (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
14701210818071843279539.jpg
259KB, 640x480px
What the fuck is on my face. It showed up after swimming about 4 days ago. Same kinda shit on my left arm. Its been 3 weeks since I fucked around (with my ex who has been married for a couple months) and shes the likely suspect.
>>
File: 14701211861931804184495.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14701211861931804184495.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Showed up on my arm as well.
>>
>fucking some dudes wife

Well I sure do hope its herpes.. and warts..
>>
>since I fucked around (with my ex who has been married for a couple months)
It's karma, that's what it is.
>>
Disregard my situation then, can I get advice on my face?
>>
>>17419151
Painful?
Puss or blood leaking?
>>
>>17419157
Annoying, dry and scabbing. Clear liquid which i can only assume is the shit scabs are made of. Also, my entire beard area has been dry and flaky. Im leaning towards the pool chemicals fucking me up. i was in the pool for 4 hours a day at 3-4 times a week
>>
Looks like the herp derp, or possibly even a hep c rash although I'd be leaning towards the herp.

>>17419151
My advice for your face is go and fuck yourself, cunt.
After that go see a doctor, or go to a sexual health clinic.
>>
File: 0621160236.jpg (537KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0621160236.jpg
537KB, 2560x1920px
Pic related
>>
>>17419142
I would tell the husband what you did with his wife.
I think that's a higher priority than your well being.
>>
>>17419168
>Implying you havent fucked my ex
>>
>>17419173
Her husband already knows. Didnt do anythin about it. I hear they are scheduled to divorce and im also in the pool for < 3 months
>>
>>17419161
You would be correct. Chances are you have having a major hard time with the pool chemicals. But everyone here is also right. The fact that you thought it would have come from your married fuck buddy is a problem.

Use anti itch or scab cream for a few days and then something with aloe till it heals. If you can avoid it no swimming for long periods of time and harsh soaps.
>>
>>17419180
What makes you so sure? Im going to go get tested tomorrow. 10+ partners and never been tested.
>>
>>17419184
I've had skin problems like that before and I'm not a slut. Also I'm an ER nurse in training. You should get tested every 6 months. The fact that it took the possibility of Herpes is down right sad.
>>
>>17419184
>>17419188
Seriously. Not all STIs immediately present with symptoms.
>>
File: OP.jpg (15KB, 310x210px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
15KB, 310x210px
>>17419176
Nah. I actually get tested with my partners and have open discussions about sexual history prior to sticking my dick in them.
I don't have casual sex.

Good luck. Hope it's not HIV, get tested asap and stop seeking medical advice on a mongolian picture board.
>>
As someone who has actually had cold sores, that does NOT look like HSV. Especially because it's showing up on your arm and the severity. HSV outbreaks are normally way milder than that and usually stay near mucus membranes.

Please go to the doctor regardless.
>>
>>17419142
Thats a blurry pic.

If its just a flat rash, then its not hsv.

If its a rash and a bunch of fluid filled blisters, then its hsv

I hate leddit, but you should ask here:

Reddit.com/r/STD
>>
>>17419142
Get tested faggot.
>>
>>17419142
having facial warts from someones wife
>>17419145
hope thats herpes,
>>17419161
being in a pool 4hrs a day 3-4 times a week, having tiny arms >>17419145
nice lie to make yourself feel better m9, i hope its herpes, you look like a faggot.
>>17419169
having a shitty tattoo hahhahah fuck mate your the full autsimo combo.
>>
I tested negative and had been seen by three different doctors about it. The first one, and only one to test me said it was Herpes until the results were negative.

The other two doctors (the first was a female, the other two are males) said it's nothing to worry about and didn't bother testing me.

It started with really dry skin that flaked, then scabbed over. Then I continued to have bad dry penis skin, and red bumps sporadically that never seemed to go away. It's been almost a year now, and I still have these bumps. I've been clear for maybe a week inbetween all of this. No more dryness, though. Just red spots now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.