[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0203.jpg (2MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
2MB, 3888x2592px
Hey /adv/
I've been dating this girl now for close to five years. She is the one I lost my virginity to, its a long distance one too.

Anyway, we were spilling our guts about things we've done bad and I admitted that when we were 20 (24 now) I cheated on her and when we took a year "break" I had sex with another chick again.
She is mad, understandably so, and wants me to apologize. I don't want to. I regret nothing. Yes it was a mistake but I don't feel that at that point in our relationship it was not truly long term or really serious at that time.
Am I being bull headed or is she?

tl;dr:
Cheated on girlfriend before we got really serious. She found out years later and is mad. What do?
>>
>>17418718
if you think it's understandable that she's mad why do you also think you have nothing to apologise for? you definitely do need to apologise btw.
>>
Define break
Maybe apologise (sacrifice) (no you arent weak)
>>
>>17418730
We broke up. We stopped talking and had no communication for a good year.
>>
>>17418729
Sure, I understand that she is mad, but we were not serious at the time. I wouldn't claim that barely a year into some long distance dating.

We are serious now. We've been serious since we got back together.
>>
File: 1415932170544.png (345KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415932170544.png
345KB, 800x400px
a year break, what the fuck. that's not cheating, that's being single and fucking a girl.

You are right in not wanting to apologize. Unfortunately for you, if you two are staying together, she will hang this over your head and not fail to bring it up anytime she seems fit.

btw, did she spill the beans on what she did during this year?
>>
>>17418756
this basically
your apology will never be enough to satisfy her. never. stand your ground. she'll love you more. I guarantee it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.