[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend Qualities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 418380-animal-lovers-a-lizard.jpg (65KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
418380-animal-lovers-a-lizard.jpg
65KB, 960x669px
So I noticed that I don't know how to project myself as more then a friend to a girl. I think about my qualities and my high points and its just basic stuff. I even questioned myself for why would they want more from me when I give them what any friends can. Basically what can I do to make a girl feel like I am more then a friend to her and that I am interested in her.
>>
>>17417897
sex her
>>
Give her the dick. You can start by asking her on a date. If a girl likes you as a friend and finds you attractive she'd like you as a boyfriend as well.
>>
>>17417910
>>17417911
Little more complicated then that. I just want to improve on my life. I started to lift, get in shape, change my style and clothes and etc but I want a personality change also. Idk just want to know what girls like in general for a boyfriend to have personalitiy wise.
>>
>>17417928
what traits would you say do you posess?
>>
>>17417928
The general ones are obvious. They want them to be compassionate, understanding, confident and sociable.The rest differs from girl to girl.
>>
>>17417955
Basic things every guy has mainly making them laugh is my strongest point imo but every guy can do that easily. And what I read was something like a girl wont think a funny guy is hot a girl will think a hot guy is funny.
>>
>>17417897
Problem is I dont consider myself that attractive, at least not for the girls I am interested in. I am working on it but its gonna take a little while.
>>
>>17418002
You cant really change these things that much, work on your humor (dont listen to that book humor
is great for girls), maybe go to the gym, and try being more confident (stand up straight,,dont take anyones shit, etc.)
finally dont run after girls too much show them you are interested, ask them out but dont take it too hard if they decline it gets easier if you keep doing it
>>
>>17418103
My issue is I am a little broken with this one girl. I really really like her, but I know that she will never like me past a friend and i've been chasing after her but not to be with her. I am changing myself to be someone that would be liked by a girl that is like her. She is just my type, so many good things about her but we will never be together. I'm chasing a broken dream
>>
>>17418123
dont try changing for a grill man it just fucks with you, improve yourself but never do it for others.
If you are serious about that girl ask her out or something if you dont you will regret not knowing if you had a chance with her, maybe ask her friends how she feels about you
>>
File: 1464647316529.jpg (286KB, 622x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464647316529.jpg
286KB, 622x941px
>>17417897

Stop trying to "come off" as more than a friend and tell her you're interested in her as more than a friend.

Stop all this I wanna make her feel, I wanna make her think bullshit. Open your mouth, ask her on a date. Tell her you like her and want to take her out sometime.

If she likes you she'll say yes, if she doesn't she'll say no.
>>
>>17418136
She is in our friend group, I don't know her friends that are girls, she dated my friend for 1 and a half years, and she has had 4 boyfriends so I know for a fact I dont stand a chance, I dont want to hurt myself more and ruin our friendship by telling her my feelings
>>
>>17418156
do you mean you dont stand a chance because of your looks?
>>
>>17418165
Yup, compared to the guys she has been with im literally nothing. Also I have no experience here and she has 5 years and 4 guys worth of it
>>
>>17418182
is your face alright? everything else can be changed
>>
>>17418156

>so I know for a fact I dont stand a chance

This attitude is the reason you don't stand a chance.

No self respecting woman wants to go out with a self-deprecating piss ant who talks shit about himself constantly.

>I dont want to hurt myself more and ruin our friendship by telling her my feelings

Then don't tell her, but don't sit here and complain that you aren't reaping the benefits of something when you don't have the balls to try.
>>
that's my desktop background OP
>>
>>17418182
the fact of the matter is, if she wanted to be with you, you would know by now...you'd get the vibe/signals...

you can tell her you have feelings for her just to get it in the open, might feel good, but at the end of the day you're gonna have to choose between being this girl's friend and dealing with your feelings, or spending much less time with her if you cant.
>>
>>17418191
Face is decent, just fat in the face and body a little. im rocking 198 pounds at 5'11 so its kinda middle groundish

>>17418199
im not really complaining i've come to peace what I am chasing now is to be up to her standards to find another girl that can be like her because she hit like almost everything I want in a girl which sucks but I have been dealing with this for a while so I am at a neutral peace
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.