[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women put so much pressure on men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: TRANSISTOR.jpg (58KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
TRANSISTOR.jpg
58KB, 640x325px
Its crazy the things men have to do to even warrant female attention. Women have like this laundry list of things a guy has to be capable of. For example, I am a guy and I can't drive, can't fix things around the house. Can't fight(although I would be willing to learn), can't shoot a gun(I would really like to learn though)

Women want so much out of me that I can't possibly give them what they want. What do I want out of a woman? For her not to be fat, retarded, or have a kid already. Thats it! Is that asking for too much?
>>
>Is that asking for too much?

No, in fact I think you should probably be asking for more. If you want a successful relationship, it takes more than just a partner who isn't dumb, fat, or has a kid.

As for the women asking for too much, you could probably find lots of women who won't ask for those specific things like being able to shoot a gun.

It's always good to have skills like driving yourself, being handy, and defending yourself and loved ones though. You could learn all of those and they will make you much more independent and attractive.
>>
>>17417908

I understand. I just hate how much emphasis people put on driving. Even though I don't make people come pick me up or anything. I usually walk or catch the bus. Its just that around where I live, public transit isn't the best. Cars are generally better in terms of time used in trasit.

But women don't take me seriously because I can't drive.
>>
I could say the same thing about guys, but there's a reason why those kind of females/males are single and you should probably stay away from those kinds of people.

The good ones are usually taken.
>>
>>17417881
It doesn't work like that.
All those quality might be attractive but none of these is necessary to have a girlfriend.
Of course if you're overall mediocre it will be harder for you to attract a 10/10.
>>
>>17417921
I know that feeling. I'm a 21-year-old girl who also lives in a driving-heavy area, and I can't drive. But I think we've gotta learn, and that that's best for us.

There's nothing to lose really. You'll gain the physical and legal ability to CHOOSE to drive if you want, but you can still take other prefered transport afterwards.
>>
File: 1425317244235.jpg (14KB, 182x193px) Image search: [Google]
1425317244235.jpg
14KB, 182x193px
>women won't be attracted to me because I can't shoot a gun
>>
>>17417948
americans...
>>
>>17417948

I was probably over exaggerating but you get my point. Women want dudes who are capable of so much.

>>17417940
Driving just pisses me off sometimes. You have to pay out the ass for a decent vehicle often resorting to a loan. For what? To now be taxed on something that depreciates at light speed for a false sense of independence? Fuck this gay earth sometimes.
>>
>>17417881

Everyone has laundry lists for each other.

For every woman that has ridiculous demands of men there is a man who has ridiculous demands of a women. How many men here have you seen demand that their women be tall, beautiful, no tattoos, a virgin, from a good family, have money, a good job, not date out of their race and be into video games and comic books? TONS.

Some people will think they're out of your league, no matter what you do. Whether or not its true is irrelevant. We all deal with that. You're not a victim.

Also, is sounds like you're kind of a loser. You don't drive, you have no skills, you're not physically superior nor does it sound like you have that much going on career wise. You also have this irritating victim complex that prevents you from being objective about your assumed value as a potential boyfriend. Are you seriously surprised that the most women aren't itching to hop on your dick?
>>
>>17417961
None of them matter if you're rich though
Can't drive? Hire a guy to drive for you.
Can't fix things? Hire a guy to fix things for you.
Can't fight? Hire a few buff guys to intimidate everybody around you.
Can't shoot a gun? lol, really mate?
>>
I also feel like I would just be getting a car to meet women. Thats it. I feel like that is a shitty reason to get a car. I am super preoccupied with trying to attract women. Despite having not done it succesfully at all.
>>
>>17417881
>Its crazy the things men have to do to even warrant female attention.
Not really. For most, you just have to have your life more or less together: not necessarily perfect, but enough that it's clear you aren't letting yourself go.
>>
You should WANT to drive, OP. You should want to be free, and not beholden to someone to come pick you up, or a bus schedule, or whatever it is. You can't help or be there for anyone without checking your schedule or going for a long walk... you're kinda useless.
>>
>>17417881
Haha you can't drive? Or fix things around the house? Are you sure you're a man? Women generally want a man who can be independent, not rely on others for basic things.
>>
>>17417881
I have to wear heels
I have to wear make up
I have to know how to cook
I have to know when to shut up
I have to know how to care for people
how to be motherly
how to always support and try to calm the angry
I have to stand dirty people's advances
I have to clean and not clean only the dishes
I have to be gentle, warm, pretty and I can't be hysterical or whine when I'm tired.

and If I can do all that and at the same time have a nice job, finish school, know how to drive, go to the gym and make myself eat a good diet you WILL have to at least be a worthy man.

you.
fuck you. being a woman it's not harder than being a man because being born a woman makes you automatically not a wimpy little piece of shit teehee
>>
>>17418200
>I have to wear heels
no
>I have to wear make up
no
>I have to know how to cook
no
>I have to know when to shut up
everybody has to
>I have to know how to care for people
see previous
>how to be motherly
automatic once you get children, mute
>how to always support and try to calm the angry
no
>I have to stand dirty people's advances
sure
>I have to clean and not clean only the dishes
no
>I have to be gentle, warm, pretty and I can't be hysterical or whine when I'm tired.
no
>>
>>17418243
Shut up. Whiny useless men. You want a hot bitch then work for it
>>
>>17418243

Just because you're a sad sack with no standards doesn't mean other women shouldn't be.

Hell, I don't even want half of the shit on that girl's list, but there ARE things that I want outside of:

1) Exist
2) Have a vagina

Why? Because I'm a man with value and interests.
>>
>>17417881
they don't, it's your inferioirity complex

ok some do, some don't. it is the same for men.
>>
>>17418243
>>17418243
let me tell you a secret anon, and I will try to be kind and explain to you why I wrote that list.

gender is something you do. all those things, I do them because they have become a part of my female identity and they have become a part of me. I just want to tell you anon that people do things they just have to do, but that doesn't mean they don't put effort on these things. I love being a woman but that doesn't actually make your life easier, everyone has it hard.
just be mature and learn to accept that if you want something from people you have to give it back. you have to reflect your thoughts on your actions and treat everything with right justice and balance

you can't ask for a palace if you are not going to work for it
>>
>>17418265
>1) Exist
why would anyone want this?
>>
>>17418243
>>how to be motherly
>automatic once you get children, mute
Lol no. There's no such thing as maternal instinct. If there was, there wouldn't be so many terrible mothers out there. It's a learned behavior: why do you think little girls are encouraged to play with dolls?

Also, it's "moot", not "mute"
>>
>>17417881
Driving a car is something everyone should be able to do, even if you don't own one and live in the city where you dont need to drive. Same with fixing things around the house, since most of the time thats a self taught skill.

Women don't default to men. You have to be impressive versus other men, even if it's in your own right. Basically it doesn't matter if you're either an artists, a nerd, or a buff dude because each of those people are more desirable than a plain bum who doesnt do anything.
>>
>>17418381
>There's no such thing as maternal instinct
who needs it when tv, the internet, and government education exist
>>
>>17417881

i have literally never met a woman who judged me on wehther or not i can fix somehting in the house or shoto a gun (on the contrary, most are turned off by the fact that i even own one) and fighting has literally only come up once with one girl.
>>
>>17417965
Jesus don't you think that's a stretch? I don't think every man who has some reservations about women is a complete loser. I will say though that you just have to take the hits in the dating world. It may be difficult sometimes but not every woman wants a super rich ripped monster. You also have to think what kind of women you want. if you're attracted to hot girls, it's just par for the course.
>>
>>17418449
>not every woman wants a super rich ripped monster
Not every woman says they want one
>>
>>17418200
>I have to wear make up
You have to wear makeup regardless. I thought women wear it for themselves. Is it just a meme? Anyways, guys have to shave, haircut, and not get too much pimples.

>I have to know how to cook
Everyone should know how to cook. But MANY women today can't cook compared to years ago. New age of women that don't act their roles.

>I have to know when to shut up
Everyone should shut up when they're being irrational. If you are irrational, shut up. Talk when you know how to communicate. Also, this isn't the 1930's. Most men won't force the "speak when spoken to" type rule.

>I have to know how to care for people
Everyone has to. Don't get mad at people don't like you being a bitch

>how to be motherly
Again, we're in an era of women not acting their roles. But unfortunately , men still must act like it.

>how to always support and try to calm the angry
Everyone has to. It's being assertive. You're just a lazy fuck.

>I have to stand dirty people's advances
No.

>I have to clean and not clean only the dishes
Women these days are getting jobs as well as their s/o. Imagine the male having to fix anything that's broken in the house, life heavy furniture, pay most of the bills, and work longer hours. Shut up

>I have to be gentle, warm, pretty and I can't be hysterical or whine when I'm tired

Men must be confident, dominate, charismatic, positive and don't complain, nice, have social life, be a leader, and be a provider

Main point is, everybody puts in their own weight in a relationship. But honestly, you seem like a lazy miserable cunt. That's a fucking turn off. If you weren't a lazy miserable cunt, all you got to do is not be fat

One more thing

>I have to wear heals
That's women's fashion. Doesn't matter to men. You could wear Chuck's and it won't matter.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.