[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my girlfriend a year ago. Two weeks after we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: w3pyjz8.jpg (970KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
w3pyjz8.jpg
970KB, 2592x1936px
I broke up with my girlfriend a year ago. Two weeks after we broke up she was fucking the guy she told me not to worry about. She called me one day crying that she was scared of being alone. I was so furious, I screamed at her. She let out this wail. It was just such a desperate wail... and I even though it was a year ago, I can't get it out of my mind. I still can't sleep at night thinking about that moment.

I told her she should go complain to the guy she was fucking. She did. Now they're in love.

I was miserable with her but I can't help but feel like that was the biggest mistake of my entire life. It's fucking haunting.
>>
>>17417780
Why you broke up with her?
>>
>>17417790
A number of reasons but mainly she was growing distant, stopped answering my texts, never wanted to hang out. And she was flirting with that guy in front of me.
>>
>>17417793
You should really move on anon. Or maybe meet her to talk and tell her all this (i dont mean returning with her), and maybe you will feel somehow relieved. Im a non full english speaker. What is a wail?
>>
Yes is your fault keep that forever in your mind.

But how sad and small is your life to not being able to move on and think in something/some else

Dude there's tons of people and things to make better memories and bla bla bla and you're still stuck? What if she was the love of your life and bla bla bla you wouldn't know maybe you'll be breaking later or 5 yrs later idk the "what if" along with "I can't help but feel like that was" doesn't exists man up let it go easy

Oh yeah and the "nice/bad" you spend with take them as a lesson to repeat or not with a new gf/friends.
>>
>>17417804
Not op ,is like a moan.
>>
>>17417780
Forget the whore and move on.
>>
>>17417804
Scream or shout
>>
Fuck it man, you made the right call. Bitch was obviously going to cheat on you, no mercy for the merciless.
>>
>>17417780
Need info on that call
Time duration who started topics etc
Also need the enviormentof the call (not physical)
>>
It's called the Roastie Whore cry.
It is a cry of great pain when they lose their final beta orbiter and realize that Chad will never commit as their final eggs rot.
>>
>>17417780
Fuck her mate, you made the right decision.
>>
>>17417809
not op

sober English pls

>>17417780
>>17417793
You didn't lose a relationship of any quality.
>>
>>17417780
> I told her she should go complain to the guy she was fucking. She did. Now they're in love.

There's not in love, she's just so desperate that she ran to the arms of first guy who'd take her. You did the right thing, Anon. I doubt they'll last, try to take comfort in that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.