[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF's old school friend going on vacation with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (92KB, 461x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 461x462px
> GF of two weeks goes on vacation with old friend from school
> she says they're just friends, nothing more
> jelly as fuck

What do?
>>
>two weeks
Kek just dump her if you feel insecure. Not youve invested much time into her.
>>
Oh don't be sad cat!

You picked up a stray who wants to go home. That's all. But no, you are insecure and want to vent on a Korean Knitting Pattern Exchange Board.

If you can't trust her two fucking weeks into your relationship, how do you think that's going to work when she comes back from her little vacation? You gonna go through all of her clothes, sniffing for some foreign cologne, inspecting her body for marks, reading betrayal in her eyes?

Yes to all, son. Yes to all. You aren't mature enough for a relationship yet, probably due to some separation issues with a parent. You absolutely must get over that first before any relationship has a snowball's chance in hell.

Think about it.
>>
>>17417509

Thanks. That is actually solid feedback, except for the separation issue.

Let's say, she is kind of flirtatious type of woman who has mostly male friends and aquaintances. Hard to say if he is just orbiting.
>>
>>17417550

I'd bet a very nice dinner she's had relations with at least 75% of them. Probably 100% but I'm being kind.

She's flirtatious because her looks are all she has. Oh you may think there's more to her when she pretends to like what you like, but in reality she's pretty vapid.

This is the kind that commits suicide when they hit their mid-40s.

I'd steer clear, and get myself checked for STDs.
>>
>>17417565

Who knows? Some women have their ways to conceal that sort of slutty behaviour though.

Are you basing your predictions on experience with women who seem to be constantly whoring for male validation?
>>
>>17417477
Cheat of her candy ass. Cuck insurence nigga.
>>
>>17417586

Not what I had in mind, but ok.
>>
Mostly male friends means being jelly all the time
I do not expect her to change and ditch them just for the sake of you not being jelly and don't see you hiding your feelings of insecurity and being happy at the same time
It sounds like all the guys included yourself are just friends, you were just promoted to a fuckbuddy/walking wallet
But it's probably just my misogyny speaking
>>
>>17417477
what? two weeks of dating or you guys made it official and you are an item? Anyway, no way a girl that fresh into a serious relationship goes away on vacation with a male "friend" They will spend every minute together including the nights. Why do you guys do this shit to yourself and hook up with these flighty girls not ready for anything serious. Crazy
>>
>>17417477
>A Lay down the law and forbid her to go with friend (who she is almost certainly fucking)
>B Accept it and be a passive aggressive little bitch the whole time and when she returns pretend it doesn't bother you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.